over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BigBadAsian - Busted

Cleary a big timer dozens of vials and 2,680 bucks seized ...kingpin for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Cleary a big timer dozens of vials and 2,680 bucks seized ...kingpin for sure

lol.

Why is he a piece of shit, I'm unaware.

I think he might have scammed people like many many years ago in here but can't recall.

I haven't heard that name in a looooooong time! Good riddance

I'm not one to rejoice at the misfortune of others, but karma will always take care of your sorry ass one day or another when you behave like him... and worst, keep on doing so again and again, never hesitating to rat on your so called friends to not face your responsabilities... just a matter of time, and life is never in a hurry. :naughty:

Won't bring back the time he spent behind bars, but Maverick (not to forget Wyldeone) must be smiling today. :cool:

Wonder who he will rat out this time or if his time has become run of the mill for the feds/locals.

He was a scumbag, hope he gets what's coming to him. Wyldeone was always a solid guy and Mav was cool too.

Don't know anything about him or what he did, besides reading the link. But it sure does sound like its been a long time Coming for this guy.

wonder if that's how Ty met his doom...

This POS needs to rot in prison for a long time.

Feds: Iowa gym owner was part of large-scale steroid network

lol... blast from the past.

I've known BigBadAsian since about 98. I even walked him through his suspension upgrade on his Jeep back then.

Always thought he was a solid dude, BUT he was the first person to ever scam/burn me back in 2000. Dude got me for $45 for a bottle of Reforvit-B. lol learned my lesson. Come to find out he also knew my step-cousin (step-dads nephew), as the cousin is a jacked philipino dude and around that area they kinda stick out.

never happy to see a fellow businessman get busted, but shit catches up with you I guess.

actually, being where he's from, I'd venture to guess he was doing business with a fella who runs a used car lot. as when I was there he wanted to partner-up, though I declined because he had his fingers in other pies as well. not my cup-of-tea.

lol... blast from the past.

I've known BigBadAsian since about 98. I even walked him through his suspension upgrade on his Jeep back then.

Always thought he was a solid dude, BUT he was the first person to ever scam/burn me back in 2000. Dude got me for $45 for a bottle of Reforvit-B. lol learned my lesson. Come to find out he also knew my step-cousin (step-dads nephew), as the cousin is a jacked philipino dude and around that area they kinda stick out.

never happy to see a fellow businessman get busted, but shit catches up with you I guess.

actually, being where he's from, I'd venture to guess he was doing business with a fella who runs a used car lot. as when I was there he wanted to partner-up, though I declined because he had his fingers in other pies as well. not my cup-of-tea.

What? He rats out everybody he can flap his mouth about....he can burn in hell as far as i'm concerned. He turned others over instead of being a man and taking accountability of his own actions, that is a coward bitch who is way overdue to get what he deserves. Wonder who he will rat out in this one?

The more you get entrenched in this, the more you realize the kind of dumb bottom of the gene pool type people making up a vast majority of this business endeavor/industry. Anyone with even a modicum of IQ, or a professional career would steer clear of people like this.

The problem with gear use being illegal is that it's usually scumbags that are dealing it.

The more you get entrenched in this, the more you realize the kind of dumb bottom of the gene pool type people making up a vast majority of this business endeavor/industry. Anyone with even a modicum of IQ, or a professional career would steer clear of people like this.

The problem with gear use being illegal is that it's usually scumbags that are dealing it.

What a way to voice your support for our wonderful sponsors lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner