over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BigBadAsian is a Fed informant

Thanks for the heads up Big A!

wow

there was a post on gavins board about this a while ago,did bba own his own gym?if so his gym was raided when a member from gavins board was there and mods still would not listen.like they say we need proof that it happened and with it not being in the news there was no proof why was it not in the news? he ratted

Beat me too it, must be a Northern Irish thing. The first word came into my head when I seen the thread "SCUMBAG"

First thing that came into my head was "TOUT!", but i don't think people would pick up on the lingo , so scumbag seemed sufficient lol :D

Does the US governemnt provide these people with a new identity and ask them to move to a new area? I think Ive heard of that. I know of a white collar crimminal that turned FBI informant and he now has a new name and moved half way across the US.

The only time you get that kind of deal is when it involved hundreds of thousands of bucks or some really big deal that the government couldn't crack with out your help. Most likely this little prick just got himself some early time off, or a reduced sentence or something like that for being a snitch! But I would highly doubt for a few thousand bucks in gear their gonna help you relocate and start a new life.

it just sucks having rats around-----one thing i hate about being new i gotta earn trust here
and it takes awhile to know people--

Last edited:
WHAT DI I TELL YOU, MAV REMEMBER WHAT WAS SAID??? I WARNED EVERYONE, THE DUDE TOLD SO MUCH BULLSHIT LIES ABOUT ME I WAS LIKE WTF WHERE IS THIS GUY COMMING UP WITH THIS SHIT, ALL THE MODS HERE BELEIVED HIM WHEN HE SAID SHIT ABOUT ME AND ALL THE MODS WERE FN TRICKED. STAN WAS A NICE GUY UNTIL HIS 1ST ARREST THEN HE BECAME
ALMOST A COMPLETLY DIFFERENT PERSON, IM GLAD I NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH STAN.

Last edited:
this thread is getting a bit exagerated

it was about BBA being an informant , not about what everybody would or would not do if he would have a snitch on hand or would get bust

let's keep this thread focused on letting him know what we think about him ...

he is a bitch just keep on tellin him

How does information like this get exposed? I mean was BBA a confidential informant because in the "DISCOVERY" of Maverick would it display who the purchaser was or how does something like that work??

there was a post on gavins board about this a while ago,did bba own his own gym?if so his gym was raided when a member from gavins board was there and mods still would not listen.like they say we need proof that it happened and with it not being in the news there was no proof why was it not in the news? he ratted

WRONG. The mods did listen and BADHAM (the admin) told Big A about it and Big A defended and then went onto threaten Badham over it. Many of us knew about the Maverick bust and how he was set up by BBA. Problem is no one would listen. Everyone was so sure BBA just could not do it. Whats worse is now people actually think that one of the few remaining open source boards remaining is now clean. What a joke, this place is and has been crawling with LE. To think anything else would be just stupid.

Almost the exact same thing happened with Canuck and the Intense-training board. Proof was shown, people were notified and still people just did not want to beleive it. Luckily with Canuck people figured things about alot quicker than with BBA, there no telling how much damage was done in the time frame everyone was defending him.

As a mod on several boards, I understand the need not to jump to conclusions and call someone a snitch without proof. On the other hand, steps should be taken to assure the safety of all members whenever accusations arise, no matter how respected the guy may be. It's not like the accusations came out of thin air. The raid, maverick busted en route to BBA with a shitload of gear, hmmm.

i dunno if theres any truth to this or not or what, but if i recall correctly, what i saw/heard which could be 100% bullshit, he was/is DPharm or some shit?

can anyone shed light on that?

WRONG. The mods did listen and BADHAM (the admin) told Big A about it and Big A defended and then went onto threaten Badham over it. Many of us knew about the Maverick bust and how he was set up by BBA. Problem is no one would listen. Everyone was so sure BBA just could not do it. Whats worse is now people actually think that one of the few remaining open source boards remaining is now clean. What a joke, this place is and has been crawling with LE. To think anything else would be just stupid.

Almost the exact same thing happened with Canuck and the Intense-training board. Proof was shown, people were notified and still people just did not want to beleive it. Luckily with Canuck people figured things about alot quicker than with BBA, there no telling how much damage was done in the time frame everyone was defending him.

As a mod on several boards, I understand the need not to jump to conclusions and call someone a snitch without proof. On the other hand, steps should be taken to assure the safety of all members whenever accusations arise, no matter how respected the guy may be. It's not like the accusations came out of thin air. The raid, maverick busted en route to BBA with a shitload of gear, hmmm.

Canuck?
Wasnt he a Mod for Badham for years?
On the Super secret private forum?
That right there should let YOU guys know it can happen to ANYONE.
Even on your Boards....Just like it did with Canuck.
So What Im saying is Even on your hand selected "Private" forum of "vets" and "mods" It sounds Like you had a Rat of your own..... So Dont gimme that shit. A good Guy can go Bad at anytime....we handled it the best it could have been.

BBA was removed as a mod Months ago....members were warned, steps were taken. Only Now is the first Time "proof was shown" to ANYONE That he was a Rat.
If you had ANY kind of proof Id sure be glad to see what it was????

Nice of you to stop in though and make your first post Taking a cheapshot.
You seem to think know a lot, let us know How you would have handled it?
And Id love to see the proof You guys Had, I asked Over to See ANY proof and Got nothing.

Whats funny is I still talk with Maverick.
We are from the same Town, Ive known him for years.

Amazing to me that "Many of you knew".... Who is Many of us?
what exactly did you know? Maverick himself Didnt even know Untill His lawyer JUST got the Information. What were you going by? A Hunch?
a Little Birdie? A Post from an Anon User?

I also heard the same "many of you" say BigA was a fed and gathering info and that MikeS was also in on it..... You dont know shit.
Either provide some of this Proof" or facts you had or Go Kick rocks and get the hell outa here.

facts are facts Raj, you guys had a real good idea what happened, just like all of us on the inside. You could have done more, but simply did not want to believe it was one of your own. Shit, I'm not blaming anyone, if someone was a guy I called a friend and modded with for years, I probably would not want beleive it either, but the the wrtiting was on the wall and you know it.

I was simply correcting the poster above, that the mods on Gavins board tried to warn everyone, but no one would listen.

As far as first posts go, you can see that I have been a member for longer than today, I just keep a low profile because open source boards are LE havens.

And yes, it can happen anywhere, thats a given in this game.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131