over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BigBadAsian is a Fed informant

Id say you Can bet BBA Is or has been viewing this thread as well. Just A Guy like him would more then likley be one of these willy-lump-lump Just registered names you see below.

Id just hate to be BBA when someone from the board recognizes him. Im sure theyd be compensated for the lil task ;) What do you guys think?

Id just hate to be BBA when someone from the board recognizes him. Im sure theyd be compensated for the lil task ;) What do you guys think?

Well here is what I think... I think that is ridiculous.
I think the worst part Of being a Ratt-Informant( whatever it may be or whatever you may call it) would be Having to live the rest of your life with that Title. The look you would get when you tell people your name...Or the shame you would feel when you Make up a name because your embarassed of your own. Never again being able to be apart of Something you Loved and
spent a Number of years Involved in.
Being remembered as WEAK person....No Longer a Man even realy...Just a person feeling Like SHIT about there choices when all is said and done.

Or maybe he can Truck on and Laugh his ass off the whole time....Who knows. That would be a hard pill to swallow for most. Anyone with some Pride or that cared about there name in Life.

Well here is what I think... I think that is ridiculous.
I think the worst part Of being a Ratt-Informant( whatever it may be or whatever you may call it) would be Having to live the rest of your life with that Title. The look you would get when you tell people your name...Or the shame you would feel when you Make up a name because your embarassed of your own. Never again being able to be apart of Something you Loved and
spent a Number of years Involved in.
Being remembered as WEAK person....No Longer a Man even realy...Just a person feeling Like SHIT about there choices when all is said and done.

Or maybe he can Truck on and Laugh his ass off the whole time....Who knows. That would be a hard pill to swallow for most. Anyone with some Pride or that cared about there name in Life.

I agree bro, how could they truly live with themselves?! Although Karma coming back to bite them in the ass wouldn't be a bad thing;)

Karma is very powerful, it has a way of getting to all things. he will get his in due course. No one person from here or elsewhere need do anything at all to him. In fact the more distance you place between him and us the better. When karma comes down on people like this it is all bad!!

He will suffer the consequences of his choice to roll over and stick his ass up for a poking. he will forever wonder when or where it will come from, but rest assured all informants suffer the same fate, They end up getting well and truly fucked in the end. These people have no respect from anyone including the master they serve. To all they are insignificant little cowards that could not hold their tongues and take it like a man. They think that by grassing up everyone they knew it will gain them favor!! Do you guys really think the feds give a rats fuck about this puny little punk???? They will throw him in the lions den as soon as they use his little girlie ass up!! it is unfortunate that good bros go down because of his actions, but in the end, the strong will survive and the weak shall perish!! So BBA where does this leave you now?

Someone else here said this and I'll repeat it.................Sleep well!:rolleyes: But be warned..............Karma is waiting!!!

BBA, I know your out there. Be rest assured that people are out there looking for you. They know where you live.......

Mavericks Not in Jail. Looking at some trouble Unfortinatley yes.
Like I said above he lives in the same area as me, His Name was all Over the news and Radio around here. He was One of 2-3 they listed from this state as part of operation raw deal.

My bad,
That is great to hear though, Mav is a really stand up guy. I only read Big A's post about it, and assumed "some one" got a hold of his screen name on here and was watching the board.

really too bad

Mavericks Not in Jail. Looking at some trouble Unfortinatley yes.
Like I said above he lives in the same area as me, His Name was all Over the news and Radio around here. He was One of 2-3 they listed from this state as part of operation raw deal.

Don't know Mav myself but seems like a stand up guy, glad he's not in jail, hopefully he will get a good lawyer and strike up a deal. This shit is just getting way outta control. On a side note GO STEELERS!!

I'll chime in and echo what has already been addressed about the situation.

There was no conspiracy to cover up facts regarding moderator busts as some would have you believe.

I am certainly not a steroid dealer with a vested interest in ripping off board members. I was included as a moderator simply to help others in the counseling forum. I approached Big A with the idea and he thought it was a good one. As a moderator I am able to visit with all the moderators and Big A on a daily basis and can assure professionalmuscle members that NO ONE knew the facts regarding BBA until a couple days ago.

What you have here is an attempt to be fair to a guy, while we waited for the FACTS to become clear. Just because someone has bad luck and gets busted does NOT mean they will become and informant.

Sadly, BBA turned out to be that kind of guy. Immediately after this was known, Big A posted it to the board members.

Reflect for a moment if this had happened to you. You accepted a package, got in trouble with the law, and were arrested. Would you want others immediately calling you a rat? No one here wanted to be that kind of person either.

We hoped BBA would not be that kind of man. Now we know him for what he has chosen to be.

For all the criticisms hashed around by former members and internet know-it-alls, please refrain from your useless grandstanding and pathetic attacks. This situation and any others are handled with a great deal of care and thought.

How did I KNOW this would happen??? IMO, He had WAY too much responsibility in regards to PL and that is where the troubles originated! I still can't believe he was EVER given that much trust OR responsibility! If you saw how he "carried" himself in public, you would know what I'm referring to. He was a careless, flashy show-off! Sorry, but it's true and he was warned by several people, concerning his careless behavior! It was only a matter of time until he started to attract the attention of LEA and once they had him trapped between a rock and a hard place, they basically gave him two options. He chose the one which ultimately benefitted only himself which clearly demonstrates his lack of character and blatant selfishness. To be honest, I don't think Stan is the "type" that could handle prison life; threrfore he did whatever he needed to preserve his freedom.Actions certainly speak volumes!SD~

Consider this........

I don't know of too many people that are prepared to go to prison. No matter how much you tell yourself that you would be able to take it like a man, when the shit hits the fan you might not be able to handle the harsh reality. Even if you plan on it, losing all your assets, having a felony on your record for a drug related offense, limiting yourself to being turned down for a job after you are released.

These are all true comments. It would be shocking to most how many people are petrified of jail and all that it implies.

I have a cousin who has 4 felonies and spent about 3 years in the joint. He said he never wants to go back there, but he's not scared of it. It is what it is. You do what you gotta do. You buck up and take it because if not, as a felon, when you get out there is no one that will deal with you again or vouch for you. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As everyone said before about this game we play. Don't Play if you cannot accept the Bill. Illegal activity, no matter which way you bend it, slice it, tweak it and justify it, is still Illegal activity. The law views it no different than selling or buying cocaine, so the reality is that all of us must get used to the consequences.

Poor Stan, I actually liked Stan at one point as a gym buddy, he was the kind of guy that was very nice to your face then would talk shit behind your back secretly, he told I dont know how many lies about and others, Stan would tell stories of how strong he was or what a great figheter he was but the truth was he was a pansy his stories had BS all over them.

They wanted Mav and Stan Szeto gave Mav up plain and simple, they didnt care
about 100 dolla orders they wanted the source and they WON. Now Stan move back to Iowa with his gf and has started over, he's problably working at his familys asian resturant helping his parents out, I feel sorry for Stan he didnt want this to happen, I also feel sorry for how much stress he must endure in the future and how he has to live with himself, I hope God helps Stan and he redeems himself.

And Mav if your out there take care, and remember I told you about who Stan was and what his character was. I guess Stan was making up shit about me to Mav and alot of the other mods not sure why, maybe he was trying to keep them away from me but when Mav said outta the blue he was talking shit about me I sent Mav this.

heres wat I said

Re: MAV
by the way BBA is a liar plain and simple just so you know about Stan Zeto.

Stan can fuck off.

I never said a word negetive about you so hes just being a bitch and if he has something else to lie about ill bitch slap him so fucking hard his eyes wont slant......................

Last edited:
Poor Stan, I actually liked Stan at one point as a gym buddy, he was the kind of guy that was very nice to your face then would talk shit behind your back secretly, he told I dont know how many lies about and others, Stan would tell stories of how strong he was or what a great figheter he was but the truth was he was a pansy his stories had BS all over them.

They wanted Mav and Stan Szeto gave Mav up plain and simple, they didnt care
about 100 dolla orders they wanted the source and they WON. Now Stan move back to Iowa with his gf and has started over, he's problably working at his familys asian resturant helping his parents out, I feel sorry for Stan he didnt want this to happen, I also feel sorry for how much stress he must endure in the future and how he has to live with himself, I hope God helps Stan and he redeems himself.

And Mav if your out there take care, and remember I told you about who Stan was and what his character was.

LMFAO you are great. You sneaky SOB. "Stan moved back to Iowa to work in his families asian resturant with his parents (HINT HINT MEMBERS) and i wish him the best" hahahahaha

LMFAO you are great. You sneaky SOB. "Stan moved back to Iowa to work in his families asian resturant with his parents (HINT HINT MEMBERS) and i wish him the best" hahahahaha

You know the best thing about wishes is, sometimes they come true
!!:de:il-smi

lmao "The weeney stayed on gear all year round and was still built like Richard Simons." i cant stop laughing

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws