over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BigCat dead at 37

I remember reading his stuff when I first got into prohormones or prosteroids in 2004 when there were hormonals sold over the counter. Ive talked with him online on bb.com threads

RIP Big cat

He’s actually been dead for months now, December 15, 2017. His heart just stopped beating. No specific cause released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really weird to think I spoke to him just 2 days prior to his passing away. He used to be on a Dutch bodybuilding forum where we spoke a lot. He was going to start doing coaching again and asked if I was interested still.

May he rest in peace.

Heart failure. I knew the guy, he lived only a couple of miles away from me. I’m not one to talk about health stuff, but I will say this: he started real early and liked experiments.

Damn... I was afraid of this. More warnings for us all.

Last edited:
We go through this debate every couple months.. Most of us are well aware of the issues that can arise from gear abuse.. But we also have to understand that people die.. Period.. We can speculate all day.. But a good example is a buddy of mines brother in law died last night while lifting weights.. He stood up after benching.. His eyes rolled back and collapsed.. No heart beat or breathing.. Never touched gear in his life.. Was a casual lifter..

Some of those who passed recently committed suicide.. Some natural causes.. Some can be linked to gear abuse,, but until any of us have the autopsys in our hand we must understand that sometimes people just die.. It sucks.. We strive to understand it because it reminds us of our mortality.. We want to put a " cause" to it.. But sometimes life just isn't fair.. Plan and simple..

Exactly!!!’

Never realized he was that young...Always thought he was older?!

This lifestyle will claim you fast...That's for sure!

There is risk getting out of bed in the morning and while there might be more risk for many in this lifestyle, it's really no more than a single mother who works the graveyard shift at 7-11.

All you can do is minimize it. Run labs, stay ahead of the curve, if things get off, bring them back in line as soon as possible. Watch for trends, etc. Also, it's probably wise to have a cardiologist do a full checkup on you every few years. Especially for those running higher gear. You really want to make sure your heart is not enlarging, or that your valves are not damaged.

Many bodybuilders started running gear in their teens and ran cycles and ultimately TRT for life. Way into their 60's -70's now, some of these guys and they are healthy. Others drop dead at 45. You just never know. It's really like anything else. Just take the proper precautions and you'll likely be fine.

Last edited:
37 is very young for cardiopatheic issues. Genetics could of been the issue or obvious use various compounds

So many drug abusers just happen to have these "bad genetics" that give them heart attacks at such a young age. Very strange indeed. Like every other damn time, reflect on your current abuse, consider lowering dosages then go back to ramming high levels of tren up your ass thinking at least you have "good genetics" and it won't happen to you.

Post not directed at the quote above.

Damn... I was afraid of this. More warnings for us all.

We all should know the possible consequences of this lifestyle. It shouldn’t take a passing every time for someone to ask if it’s AAS related then say, another warning. Seems ppl pass, everyone freaks out, then forget about it, then another passing, and the freaking out starts again.

On top of that, no one has any idea what he was using or abusing. So there’s really no point in commenting on it. It’s all genetic and how your body tolerates all this, and that’s the AAS, diet, training, etc.

So many drug abusers just happen to have these "bad genetics" that give them heart attacks at such a young age. Very strange indeed. Like every other damn time, reflect on your current abuse, consider lowering dosages then go back to ramming high levels of tren up your ass thinking at least you have "good genetics" and it won't happen to you.

Post not directed at the quote above.

Exactly. So many guys feel like it wont happen to them. I was one of those fools.

We all should know the possible consequences of this lifestyle. It shouldn’t take a passing every time for someone to ask if it’s AAS related then say, another warning. Seems ppl pass, everyone freaks out, then forget about it, then another passing, and the freaking out starts again.

Yes. That is especially how it was back when Dallas died. You had a lot of deniers too. Oh, he choked on food. Then the autopsy report came out and his heart was more than 2x the regular size along with a whole host of other problems. Guys still thinking that it was just bad genetics. Many saw it as a wake up call though, but chances are most of them have already gone back to their old habits.

Yes. That is especially how it was back when Dallas died. You had a lot of deniers too. Oh, he choked on food. Then the autopsy report came out and his heart was more than 2x the regular size along with a whole host of other problems. Guys still thinking that it was just bad genetics. Many saw it as a wake up call though, but chances are most of them have already gone back to their old habits.

Maldorf,

With everything you know now, what would you do differently if you could do it all over again?

Is there any "safe" way to reasonably juice?

Nandi was a true loss for the community. Top of the top.

Maldorf,

With everything you know now, what would you do differently if you could do it all over again?

Is there any "safe" way to reasonably juice?

That is going to depend on the individual. I think some may be able to push it further than others due to genetic attributes. Looking back now, for me, I think I should have never used any of it. With my blood clot disorder it really would have been best to just stay natural. Of course in most cases, like mine, you don't know you have a dangerous genetic trait until you almost died. Now I do take 100 mg/wl test cyp through a doctor supervised HRT but I am also on Coumadin.

I think for the average Joe, to be really safe, it would be nothing but testosterone. Doing a cycle of maybe 300 mg/wk for about 8 weeks and then getting off completely for another 8 weeks. None of this cruising crap that really gets your hematocrit all jacked up. If you must cruise then it should be an HRT dose of 100 mg/wk. Better not to though. Emeric's protocol is good where you inject 10 mg dailiy if I'm not mistaken. I would try to do it the old fashioned way though and get off clean.

I realize that to most on the board this sounds ridiculous and stupid because they think they can use a lot more than that and be fine. After all, they have been using so much already and nothing really bad has happened. Well, someday you could have a heart attack and then it is too late. You cant turn back time.

Some guys say its my body and I can do what I want. Id rather die young and big then live a long life skinny, buy me a big coffin! Mostly the young that don't have a family. That's what happened to Dallas just recently. I suppose there is nothing wrong with killing yourself if you are single and don't have your own family that depends on you, but even then you have parents and siblings that will miss you dearly. Dying isn't only going to affect you.

Thanks for the reply Maldorf.. it's funny, I remember asking you that exact question literally like ten years ago. Of course, I was in my twenties at the time and didn't fully follow the advice but it definitely caused me to be more cautious than I would've been without it (along with posts from Dad, IABADMAN, Phil, Emeric, and others) so for that.. I say thank you. You've been patiently offering a valuable perspective for young guys seeking knowledge on this board for a long time. I can tell you that it at least did have a lasting effect on me.

One thing that I ignored your advice on was the cruising thing, no matter how low the dose.. will jack up your hematocrit. I tried my hardest to ignore that inconvenience but inevitably.. I think you are correct.

300 a week tops of test only for 12 weeks tops and proper time off is my motto now. I do believe it is possible to cruise safely but that is when you start getting into a lifestyle and you must take all necessary precautions and address any issues.. which is time consuming and requires effort a lot of guys won't feel like making.. not to mention it's not free either.

Also.. RIP Big Cat.. forgot all about that name but his writings definitely guided me in the legal pro-hormone days. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family.

Last edited:
Crazy to hear. Haven't heard that name in a long time. Seems a lot of good people have been dying too young. Supplement company owners, bodybuilders and more.

it's called life. people die all the time. lets not say it's from this of that.
people die period.

it's called life. people die all the time. lets not say it's from this of that.
people die period.
Ya, it's pure coincidence people in this hobby/sport have a high incidence of heart failure and enlarged hearts. Pay no mind. "People just die... At 37."

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Maldorf.. it's funny, I remember asking you that exact question literally like ten years ago. Of course, I was in my twenties at the time and didn't fully follow the advice but it definitely caused me to be more cautious than I would've been without it (along with posts from Dad, IABADMAN, Phil, Emeric, and others) so for that.. I say thank you. You've been patiently offering a valuable perspective for young guys seeking knowledge on this board for a long time. I can tell you that it at least did have a lasting effect on me.

One thing that I ignored your advice on was the cruising thing, no matter how low the dose.. will jack up your hematocrit. I tried my hardest to ignore that inconvenience but inevitably.. I think you are correct.

300 a week tops of test only for 12 weeks tops and proper time off is my motto now. I do believe it is possible to cruise safely but that is when you start getting into a lifestyle and you must take all necessary precautions and address any issues.. which is time consuming and requires effort a lot of guys won't feel like making.. not to mention it's not free either.

Also.. RIP Big Cat.. forgot all about that name but his writings definitely guided me in the legal pro-hormone days. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family.

I'm glad that you have chosen to be relatively safe about how you do things.

It is really sad to read about another death in the bodybuilding community. Big Cat was popular online and well known smart guy, a definite loss to us. Each persona that is online and dies is also a real human being with a family and friends that suffer with the loss. Also terrible to see it happen to someone so young and if he had kids missing out on so much.

Got the following from Liftsiron at peak-Muscle, but I'm sure it's been posted at other places like BBdotcom, and CEM if it's still operating.

I also thought he was much older. Sad news.

Bones

He didnt die from heart problems, he took his own life. He was going thru a bad depression and was gettin divorced etc one of my friends was very good friends with him and his wife.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131