over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BigChef's Wife pics

Filippinas' beauty usually goes way beyond than classic Asian look... due to the country history, most of them have European and sometimes South American genes in their blood... perfect mix! :)

She's a beautiful woman, Bigchef. Glad she seems to make you happy!!

She is Beautiful.. Thanks for sharing

I love my sleeping wife.. :)

Thank you very much everyone!!! Really appreciated wonderful comments and support. I am a very lucky man. I love to show her off hehe!! :D

Let me add somthing .... I have gotten to know Adam( big chef) since joining PM.. we have shared many emails and pms..

He lives in Australia, i live in los angeles but anyways...

He has overcome a tremendous obstacle in his life and i think very highly of him for that..... and for his kind and consideration to others..

This is a bodybuilding forum, but also a great place to support and respect one another.

I have posted many pics of my family, so have many others here on the sight.. You would not do that on most forums... I love the fact we can share about our loved ones, the love of the sport and everything in between..

Let me add somthing .... I have gotten to know Adam( big chef) since joining PM.. we have shared many emails and pms..

He lives in Australia, i live in los angeles but anyways...

He has overcome a tremendous obstacle in his life and i think very highly of him for that..... and for his kind and consideration to others..

This is a bodybuilding forum, but also a great place to support and respect one another.

I have posted many pics of my family, so have many others here on the sight.. You would not do that on most forums... I love the fact we can share about our loved ones, the love of the sport and everything in between..

Thanks Alex. You are like a Brother to me and I enjoy sharing my personal life with you and the people I trust and love.

Respect to Big Chef!

Your wife is very pretty and I wish you both a very long and happy life together!!:)

Nice pick, Big Chef!

Pretty, Petite, with big dark eyes. She's got a lot of natural beauty. I like a woman who isn't plastered with makeup. :)

You've got a beautiful lady, BC.

I used to only date Asian women. Then I realized I'm not handsome enough to be that picky :eek:

Gorgeous better half you got there chef! Congrats on the four years and wish you many more to come.

Spanish blood...

Filippinas' beauty usually goes way beyond than classic Asian look... due to the country history, most of them have European and sometimes South American genes in their blood... perfect mix! :)

She's a beautiful woman, Bigchef. Glad she seems to make you happy!!

There is a lot of Spanish blood in them. They were under Spaniard rule for years so a lot of Filipino's have "hispanic" last names, i.e. ramos, santiago, dominguez, etc. Yes, ads alot to their exoticness.

oh snap bigchef my girl is Filipino,a 4' 11" wild cat.

Pretty, Petite, with big dark eyes. She's got a lot of natural beauty. I like a woman who isn't plastered with makeup. :)

Thanks JT. My wife doesnt use much make up. She have that natural look

You've got a beautiful lady, BC.

I used to only date Asian women. Then I realized I'm not handsome enough to be that picky :eek:

Thanks Shelby. Some women dont go for looks, it's what in your heart that matters

Gorgeous better half you got there chef! Congrats on the four years and wish you many more to come.

Thanks 1love, that means alot to me.

Yes, BC- I'm from the states, Midwest. She is from Northern Mindanao.

Sweet bro. Northern Mindanao, crazy area mate. Where the terroist live. His name is Abu Sayaff hehe!!

oh snap bigchef my girl is Filipino,a 4' 11" wild cat.

I know alot of filipinas are short. They are indeed small people. They dont eat big meals like the Australians and the yanks do. Every time I go over to Philippines, they have small cars, small tricycles and small jeepnies and I am having trouble fitting in. That's why I hire American cars over there. Big enough for me hehe

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131