over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BigChef's Wife pics

Last edited:
I used to and still love Asian Food, but I am on a strict diet.

I know you can make this diet food taste good so thats a huge plus man.. keep up the good work.. your a great guy for always offering to help with your recipes and ideas on spicing up the food

My preps are 16 weeks and during that time, i need to make my food tast good to give me somthing to strive for after each workout and waking up in the morning...

And all you guys on long diet plans.. remember, there are a lot of good spices and seasoninigs and ways to make your food taste really good..

hit me up ......or I dont think Big Chef would mind you asking him too..

I know you can make this diet food taste good so thats a huge plus man.. keep up the good work.. your a great guy for always offering to help with your recipes and ideas on spicing up the food

My preps are 16 weeks and during that time, i need to make my food tast good to give me somthing to strive for after each workout and waking up in the morning...

And all you guys on long diet plans.. remember, there are a lot of good spices and seasoninigs and ways to make your food taste really good..

hit me up ......or I dont think Big Chef would mind you asking him too..

Thanks Bro. I am always happy to give advice in cooking, spices, how to do this and that etc. Hit me up as well.

Great pictures and thanks for sharing your joy. I love to see someone proud of their wife like that - and I am sure she appreciates your affection as well.

Personally I am counting down...two more days as a married man...then I am free
:D

Great pictures and thanks for sharing your joy. I love to see someone proud of their wife like that - and I am sure she appreciates your affection as well.

Personally I am counting down...two more days as a married man...then I am free

Thanks hawkmoon. I thought you were single? You still chasing that gorgeous jap chick?

Thanks hawkmoon. I thought you were single? You still chasing that gorgeous jap chick?

Separated since last April, waiting to get divorce - passing papers today. The (ex)wife and I moved on our own ways months ago.

I've been dating the same woman for 6 weeks now, the one from my Christmas Party pics.

Separated since last April, waiting to get divorce - passing papers today. The (ex)wife and I moved on our own ways months ago.

I've been dating the same woman for 6 weeks now, the one from my Christmas Party pics.

As long you are happy mate. Next time try before you buy hehe! Good luck with your new gal. By the way, we might pop over to Japan for a pit stop if we were in Philippines. Konichiwah !!

To all these fuckers from getbig.com! Well I got some news for you, my wife and I are back together. I have read all those negative comments about me there! Couldnt give a fuck what you fuckers think! Will post up my pic soon if you think I am a fat fuck! :naughty:

Last edited:
To all these fuckers from getbig.com! Well I got some news for you, my wife and I are back together. I have read all those negative comments about me there! Couldnt give a fuck what you fuckers think! Will post up my pic soon if you think I am a fat fuck! :naughty:

Glad you guys are working it out Chef!
As for the other infantile fuckers..... who cares what people say? I must be getting old because I just don't waste my time or give a damn about that crap! Bottom line is how YOU and your WIFE feel. :)

You are lucky to have someone to share your life with, fuck the people who have nothing else to talk about...my wife is filipina too...I have an idea of how good you got it Chef..

:headbang:

NY

B.C., i must be missing some of your posts. You are always positive and supportive.

Anyone slinging mud at you has enough of their own problems that you should just be happy you are not them. When I lived in Manhattan, not a day went by that I didnt get berated by a mentally ill street person. Ya know, I didnt let their comments get to me. Although I still maced some of them on occassion. It was great fun!

Ps. I didnt see much of your Bboy throw down. But while Bboy is easily one of the most valuable members of this board, one may say he has some strong convictions. :p

I hope things are working out with your wife. Marital discord is some of the most destructive stress.

And its ok with me if you are a "Fat Fuck" ;)

Great looking woman, thanks for sharing. Her eyes really are beautfiul! It funny how so many big guys fall in love with tiny little women. She looks like she is about the size of my wife. My wife is 5 foot about 110 lbs. I would like to see a picture of the two of you together.

I missed all the mud slinging on the other board but I am glad you 2 are together, she looks very sweet and beautiful. :)

Very pretty woman Chef if I may respectfully say so . My wife is a aa and we could care less what others think.Happy to hear you guys got it working well. Best wishes to you both.I like that amazon doll (ot) seems super cool like one those people that make a great friend. So rock on Big Chef lifes to short to let anyone slow you down.

Thanks JT. My wife doesnt use much make up. She have that natural look

Yes, she does! Very BEAUTIFUL!!

More importantly I am happy the two of you are back together. Love is a funny thing....some things are just meant to be:)

What's up my brutha from down unda! Those dumasses from the other site can talk all the shit they want from behind a computer screen. We all know what would happen if they said that to your face. It's kinda funny that they have nothing better to do then start threads about you. I guess that would make you kindof famous:D I'm really glad your with your wife again, and I hope you guys can really work it out this time. I know Amy and I have had our breakups over the years, but things are better now then ever. Oh, we should find out where Alpha lives so we could pay him a visit.

beautiful wife man

i got as philo gf who im marrying in a year or 2 aswell

PS: wen u post ur pics make them nudies LOL

Very BEAUTIFUL woman you got there Big Chef, Thanks for sharing.

Chef, not sure what is going on but ignore all the BS. You have a good looking wife and glad to hear you 2 are back together. :)

Glad you guys are working it out Chef!
As for the other infantile fuckers..... who cares what people say? I must be getting old because I just don't waste my time or give a damn about that crap! Bottom line is how YOU and your WIFE feel. :)

Thanks thebrick! You are right bro! I just like to vent and tell thsse assholes that they know nothing about me.

You are lucky to have someone to share your life with, fuck the people who have nothing else to talk about...my wife is filipina too...I have an idea of how good you got it Chef..

:headbang:

NY

Glad to hear that po :) Do you know some tagalog kuya?

B.C., i must be missing some of your posts. You are always positive and supportive.

Anyone slinging mud at you has enough of their own problems that you should just be happy you are not them. When I lived in Manhattan, not a day went by that I didnt get berated by a mentally ill street person. Ya know, I didnt let their comments get to me. Although I still maced some of them on occassion. It was great fun!

Ps. I didnt see much of your Bboy throw down. But while Bboy is easily one of the most valuable members of this board, one may say he has some strong convictions. :p

I hope things are working out with your wife. Marital discord is some of the most destructive stress.

And its ok with me if you are a "Fat Fuck" ;)

Hahaha bro! You can call me a fat fuck and I know you are always joking but it comes down to how you say it. I have alot of respect for you! One of my fav guys! Yes Bboy is a valuable member and contribute alot but must be the Tren I am taking and that's why I follow his advice with the Tren. See Bboy what you have done to me! hehe! I am ok with the Tren so far except for sweating like a pig at night.

Great looking woman, thanks for sharing. Her eyes really are beautfiul! It funny how so many big guys fall in love with tiny little women. She looks like she is about the size of my wife. My wife is 5 foot about 110 lbs. I would like to see a picture of the two of you together.

Yes she is tiny and I am a fat fuck! Yes we will have our pic taken together if I can fit myself in the bloody camera! lol

I missed all the mud slinging on the other board but I am glad you 2 are together, she looks very sweet and beautiful. :)

I give em hell on getbig.com! Funny how these morons over there take internet so serious! Thanks Doll for your kind words! Love you! :love:

Very pretty woman Chef if I may respectfully say so . My wife is a aa and we could care less what others think.Happy to hear you guys got it working well. Best wishes to you both.I like that amazon doll (ot) seems super cool like one those people that make a great friend. So rock on Big Chef lifes to short to let anyone slow you down.

hahaha! Thanks Turbo dude! I remember when you first came here to PM we had our moments didnt we and you are one cool dude!!! Thanks bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws