over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BigDawg(a ghost?)

doug1

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I tried to send BigDawg a PM. It tells me that he has been a member since june of 02, that was also his last activity. He also has no "likes" given, or received. His mailbox is also full, not much of a surprise, lol. So, have I just had too many beers, or is there something amiss here? He also has zero posts...

So I tried to send BigDawg a PM. It tells me that he has been a member since june of 02, that was also his last activity. He also has no "likes" given, or received. His mailbox is also full, not much of a surprise, lol. So, have I just had too many beers, or is there something amiss here? He also has zero posts...
Big-Dawg brother...

THE REAPER

Same for me shows the same info, says 0 post and joined 2002.
Are you talking about me or another one lol...I'm gonna see if I can find him too,make a game out it "Where is BigDawg" lol...

THE REAPER

Are you talking about me or another one lol...I'm gonna see if I can find him too,make a game out it "Where is BigDawg" lol...

THE REAPER

It does show your posts if you click on your user name but public profile shows no activity since 6/2002, I'm sure there's an explanation some kind of tech glitch.

It does show your posts if you click on your user name but public profile shows no activity since 6/2002, I'm sure there's an explanation some kind of tech glitch.
Yeah must be because I joined in Jan 2013 lol...Wasn't on here back then...

THE REAPER

Or are his methods supernatural....

I knew he was fbi. Haha just kidding
Maybe I'm just a figment of your own imagination... Or are we just stuck in A Different World were we can't find ourselves lol...The song can def grow on you brother...

THE REAPER

Maybe they combined this name with his hold Josh account and a glitch occurred with the post count?

Maybe they combined this name with his hold Josh account and a glitch occurred with the post count?
That's what I'm assuming,LATS was having the Tech department changing my Start date to the original start date and I think they might have messed up there...I never realized how many people use BigDawg as a user name,in some form or another lol...

THE REAPER

That's what I'm assuming,LATS was having the Tech department changing my Start date to the original start date and I think they might have messed up there...I never realized how many people use BigDawg as a user name,in some form or another lol...

THE REAPER

Or the site is confused because you have so many user names with your ip adress:eek:

I think what's happening is whenever you go to your profile it eliminates the "-" and it forwards to another member "bigdawg". Can you even see your own profile?

I think what's happening is whenever you go to your profile it eliminates the "-" and it forwards to another member "bigdawg". Can you even see your own profile?
Yeah on my phone when I'm on Tapatalk and not the phone app seems normal to me...I don't know, obviously since I use the mobile app I can't see as much,and I don't have a computer besides my tablet...

THE REAPER

you click his name , click send message and bingo

whats the issue??

The link won't process the hyphen in his name. Even if you add it manually into the address it changes back to bigdawg.

you click his name , click send message and bingo

whats the issue??

You calling me a liar!? ;)

I'm trying to get my post count up to fit my join date. :D

You calling me a liar!? ;)

I'm trying to get my post count up to fit my join date. :D
Obviously from what y'all are saying my join date I should be a founding member lol,didn't honestly know what that meant so asked Doug1 and he told me...But we can race for post count only if we do it in the ass thread bro...Make it worth it for everyone lol...

THE REAPER

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner