over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger by the day

Hey man, i heard some where that you should not train heavy while you are doing seo, is that what's causing your arm issues?

No. I have had these tendon issues for about 1 year. I have backed off training on/off as training hard definitely aggravates it but not syntherol. I only restarted the syntherol fairly recently and way after the tendon isuues started. Regarding training heavy and syntherol there is no right answer. For chest I would lower weights and go for pump. But for calves and arms in the past I have trained very heavy and not had any issues. Everybody part is different. It's a case of seeing for yourself and being sensible and for many they may want to back off the weights whilst using seo. This tendon issue is in a small area and injections don't make a difference but wanting to train hard unfortunately does.

I have trained hard 4 days in a row. My cals/carbs have gone up/down through the week simply going on appetite etc. Low day carbs about 600g and high day about 900g. I am going to have a deload from heavy pressing as my shoulders don't feel right. After training shoulders yesterday my left side was really bad and hurt when lifting my arm. Tonight I warmed up slowly and felt great and had no issues with my shoulder whilst training back. However it's still sore so I won't be entirely stupid and take it easier for a short time. I will go over each day briefly...

Chest, abs and cardio.
Approx 2 hour workout.
Started with heavy dead stop barbell presses. My working set was with 3 plates a side (no drop or subsequent sets). Moved over to Cybex chest press and ended with a drop set consisting of 5 pps, 4pps, 3pps, 2pps and 1 pps. Some standing cable flyes with no attachment so I could cross over my hands easily for a great contraction. 3 working sets of chest dips with approx 15-20 secs rest between sets. Finished with 1 set of high rep machine presses (fast paced). Cardio was 15 mins. Stretches to finish.

Legs and cardio.
Approx 2 hour workout.
Calves were mainly higher reps (tend to rotate high/low). Seated calf raises for many sets. 3 working sets of tibialis raises which is more than usual. Some good abductor/adductor work with 2 working sets for both. Many seated leg curl sets with 4 working sets which is much more than usual. Vertical leg press for high/slow reps. Finished with some hard leg extension sets. It's an old machine and even 20kg has a lot of resistance so the full weight rack is very heavy on this. Cardio was 20 mins on exercise bike with hard resistance.

Shoulders and cardio.
Approx 1 hour 20 min workout
Hard and heavy for most movements. Started with incline bench (and bent over) rear delt flyes then some db lateral raises. Both movements focusing on form and pump with warming up for heavy presses on mind. Cybex Shoulder Press going up to 5 plates per side. Ended with a drop set of 5pps, 4pps, 3pps, 2pps and 1 pps. Moved over to DB Upright Rows and ended with 40kg db's. Machine Presses going to full weight rack then a last set with half the rack for fast and high reps. Finished with some standing cable front raises going up to 50kg. Cardio and quick stretches.

Back
Approx 1 hour 20 min workout.
Warmed up injured shoulder slowly. Tonight I decided to utilize a lot of faster reps. My reps are usually very slow/controlled so felt like changing things up tonight for many movements. Started with incline bench db rows. Some standing high cable unilateral rows using faster reps. Plate loaded rows using 2 grips. Much lighter than usual and a combination of reps but generally much faster than usual. Moved over to machine pullovers and supersetted 2 sets with previous rows. Ended with some rack pulls moving up in weight.

I am up to 34mg tren a per night. Synthetine/syntheselen at 5ml pre workout as usual. I also added The Provider's IGF-1 LR3 tonight. It's better waiting a few hours post workout but due to my carb intake post workout I dosed it straight after getting back from the gym. My post workout meal consisted of 200g carbs from pasta with 50g protein from beef (not counting protein from the pasta). My next meal was approx 40g protein from synthepure in water then a large bowl of Special K with red berries and milk (150g+ carbs).

Last edited:
Looking forward to your thoughts on the providers lr3, please share your experience with us, thank you

Trained chest tonight and went against my deload plan :D My shoulder was feeling ok but I decided lift lighter and keep the reps slow and over 15 at all times. Started with pec deck for 20 reps supersetted with some machine presses. For the machine presses I would start wide and every 5 reps would bring my grip in slightly so the last 5 reps (20 reps total) were a much closer grip.

I had a great pump but when I decided to do some DB presses I just wasn't feeling going light anymore. So I thought fuck that and done some heavy dead stop presses on the Smith machine. I went up to 3.5 plates a side. Then some incline bench cable flyes moving up in weight. I finished with some standing cable presses rotating between a pronated and neutral grip (during each set). That's lie I finished with 1 set of presses on the hammer strength press. I lift the weight up and hold my left arm and do 5 reps with my right side. Then I hold the right up and do 5 reps with my left. Then back to my right side for 4 reps whilst my left is held under constant tension. Then 3, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1 and finish with 5 reps with both arms and the pump/burn is crazy.

Post workout I dosed 100mcg LR3 and I have basically ate the same meals as yesterday. So 200g carbs then 150g carbs. I feel great and my shoulder is fine so it turned out great. Decided to watch a film tonight. I have some pm's/emails to answer so will do that 2moro and get caught up.

Almost forgot I done 15 mins cardio on an exercise bike as well. I had it on level 20 for 8 mins straight. For minutes 11-14 I put it on level 15 and went all out. Literally crazy acting as hard as possible non stop for 3 mins straight then the last minute cooled down. I am new to cardio and I will do some steady state for longer durations but I like to push things and try new things. Only 3 mins but I was destroyed afterwards and could barely walk. My legs felt like I had done 10 sets of leg extensions they were so pumped. Really enjoying cardio now and will up things as I go along.

If I train tomorrow it will be legs. I have dosed LR3 2 days running so may go eod from now on but haven't decided. I will update more as I find out more. Not too much to report just yet. I have ate just after dosing both times so far as I don't want to risk hypo. However I will experiment with it and purposely not eat just to see how my body reacts to this brand of LR3.

I will be restarting syntherol very soon. Right now I am just trying to push training as much as possible. I like to stay fairly light (food) pre workout then I load everything post workout. I may add in some insulin soon as well. Today I destroyed legs and I know I won't be able to walk properly tomorrow.

Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 20 reps going up in weight each set (slow reps and static holds).
Cybex Squat Press... 7 warm up sets and 2 working sets with 9 and 10 plates per side.
Cybex Horizontal Leg Press... 10 unilateral sets going from right (5) to left (5) leg with no rest.
Hip Abductors supersetted with Hip Adductors... 5 sets for both with 2 working sets.
Cybex Glute Raises... 5 sets for each leg with 2 working sets.
Seated Leg Curls... approx 10 sets with 4 working sets which included partial reps. I like to do 1 working set with full rom with approx 10 secs rest then 1 working set of just partial reps then later combining both. In between some sets I also done some bodyweight stiff leg deadlifts.
Calf Press on the horizontal leg press... about 8 sets of 20-15 reps including 4 working sets. In addition to 1 working set on the cybex calf raise. Plus 1 working set of calf raises using the cybex squat machine.
Exercise bike for 15 mins... intensity/level 20 most of the time with about 5 x 1 min intervals going all out.
Lied on the floor for about 5 mins :D then started stretching my back, legs etc.

One note is my lower back was so tight (almost painful) after the squat presses so I stretched it out (fine after 5 mins) and realize I need to monitor things and deload if needed.

Postworkout I had 150mcg IGF-1 LR3 then a weightgain shake of 115g carbs, 55g protein and 12g fat. About 40 mins later I had special k cereal with dried berries in milk (easily 200g carbs) with 40g extra protein from synthepure.

I haven't updated in awhile. Lot's to report and I will start with the bad. It wasn't like me but I just got very demotivated. I recall a couple of days I just ate 2 big bowls of cereal all day. My shoulder was giving me issues and I felt stressed. When I start growing I also tend to worry about health as I told myself not to ever go above 250 again. Sounds silly but I don't actually want to be huge but like to experiment with my body. I will carry on growing but it's not like I plan to stay there for too long. Although I did get up to 265 but it will be less now as I have leaned out and dropped a lot of water over the last week and look much better for it. Lot's of different things going on so it all just got to me which is rare.

Everything is different now. It didn't take long to snap out of the negativity. I have made a lot of changes. I was taking tren a and I planned to carry it on and add avar. However I would rather not run it too long and I want to run it in spring-summer so I have dropped it. I only used 8ml so I have 42ml saved for a few months time. I also have avar for that time too. I must add the tren only done me good though when I was on it and even at a low dose changed my look entirely. Shaving my body also made me realize how unfat I actually was. When I am super hairy I always think I am much fatter than I really am :eek::D

As of now I am using 700mg sust, 600mg deca and 200mg primo. That primo dose is too low but I just plan to inject 1ml of each twice weekly. If I can be bothered I will add in another 3ml primo only shot to bring it up to 500mg per week. I will likely do that but I prefer shooting aas as less as possible. I do have some 5ml syringes but they are crap and I struggle pushing any oil products through them (nevermind a full syringe). I also took 40mg dbol pre workout tonight and the pumps were crazy. I just have to watch out for nosebleeds when using dbol.

I will be using 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen pre workout in a 5ml syringe. I will also be restarting syntherol in a few days time and looking forward to it.

I have stopped all heavy pressing movements whilst my shoulder heals. I have also done some push days instead of separating chest and shoulders as a way to lower overall pressing volume in the week. On push days I pick 3 exercises per muscle group and only 2 pressing movements total. My shoulder is practially healed now. I trained shoulders yesterday but kept the weight low and rest periods very short (giant sets and super sets). Legs the other day was super high volume and brutal. One of the hardest workout I have ever done. Tonight was back with 10 mins of bi-ceps (not trained them directly in approx 1 month). My tendon is feeling much better and I pushed the weight tonight on some movements. I will post more details on my recent training in a later post. I will post some pics soon as well to show where I am at. Onwards and upwards :)

I have played about with my training recently and had some great sessions. I always design my own workouts and intensity techniques. However sometimes (especially when demotivated) I may see something on IG or you-tube and I will copy part of it. I have done that with a few Seth Feroce workouts recently. One was a giant leg session over 2 1/2 hours and brutal. I didn't copy all of that but close enough and enjoyed it. Another was a shoulder workout I have done twice. It was ideal as it was lighter weight but brutal. I changed quite a few things and added some Arnold presses and it looked like...

Warm Up
- Superset of DB Front Raises, DB Lateral Raises and DB Rear Delt Raises. I started with 4kg for 20 reps each so 60 reps with no rest. Then 6kg for 15 reps each. Then 8kg for 12 reps each and finished with 10kg for 10 reps each.
- Seated DB Shoulder Press... 3 sets of 20-15 slow reps going up in weight. Finished with a drop set with 2 drops.
- Standing DB Arnold Presses... 3 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight. Finished with a drop set with 2 drops.
- Superset of unilateral Cable Front Raises, Cable Lateral Raises and Cable Rear Delt Raises. 15-10 reps of each for 3 supersets.
- Cardio for 15 mins.
- Stretches.

I won't even bother posting the details of my leg workout. Crazy volume but it felt great. Both my quads cramped bad at the end and I couldn't walk for about 5 mins :eek::D

My last back workout was great too. I can't even remember the details. I added in some incline bench single arm rows and went fairly heavy (considering my tendon issue). I done some 4 plate a side machine rows and they felt good. Everyone who follows my logs knows my lower back issues. It's been fine though but it is playing with fire. Plus I know if I start rack pulling huge weight it's not gonna make me look much better. But the chances of injuring my lower back pulling heavy weight with no support is huge. I find it hard to not push it though. Anyway I went up to 3.5 plates per side which isn't heavy but for my back loads and it felt fine. I put 4 plates per side but chickened out as it's probably not worth it. First time I have ever chickened out from a lift but it's being smart if you know my past. Even 2 plates per side is playing with fire :eek::D

I just trained chest tonight and went for pump mainly. My shoulder is nearly there and I did go quite heavy on DB presses. My workout looked like...

Warm Up
- Incline Chest Press... 6 warm up sets then 1 working drop set. 110 pound db's for 12 very slow/controlled reps. Then dropped to 55 pound db's with the target of 24 reps. I had to pause a few times but got to 24 in the end.
- Cable pullovers supersetted with Cable Flyes... 4 sets of approx 15 reps for each going up in weight.
- Machine Presses supersetted with Machine Flyes... 1 warm up set and 3 working sets so failure in both exercises. On machine presses I like to change my grip mid set from wide, centre and close and here I was doing 10 reps for each grip so 30 reps total (full weight rack). The full weight rack doesn't feel heavy on this machine but this was all about pump tonight.
- Smith Machine Ladder Push ups. This was fucking hard and I started high for about 10 reps and moved down in height approx 4-5 times then back up. So this is 80-100 reps with no rest. Well I did rest as I failed many times at the end but no more than 5 secs each time as I wanted to keep the intensity high. I also played about with grip width as well.
- Stretches.

Next training day I plan to do hams, glutes, hips and calves with cardio (cross trainer or similar).

The day after will be quads (inner/outer) and maybe calves again plus cardio (exercise bike).

Trained glutes, hips, hams and calves tonight. I wasn't really feeling it but had a good workout. Went to failure on all exercises.

I am noticing an excellent "recomp" effect from higher doses of The Providers LR3. I am running 200mcg eod or e3d's as I have a limited supply. It's not making me go hypo which is strange but I notice a big difference when I wake up after shooting it the right before.

If my diet is ever bad it's not bad foods mainly just not eating enough of my usual meals. However yesterday I had a treat in the form of 2 bags of crisps. Each bag is about 55g carbs and 30g fat.

Right now I am just going with what I digest well. My main carb sources are special k cereal, grapes, pasta and rice. I have had 2 big bowls of cereal with milk the last few days. I guess not perfect but I digest it well and love the stuff. If I have cereal post workout I like to add some chopped up dates and or dried berries (cranberries, blueberries, blackberries etc). I usually have a synthepure shake then the cereal afterwards and take 1 general digestive enzyme and 1 lactase enzyme. I go through a lot of grapes and they are probably my fav carb source.

2moro I am going to dose 5ml synthetine preworkout to give me a boost for training quads. I have a tiny bit of humulin-r so may dose that at about 8iu as well.

Last edited:
Everything has a clear purpose but I also don't like taking too many so will downsize a little soon. My current supplements include...

Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Bee Propolis... antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties. Rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and anti-oxidants. Reduces inflammation and oxidative stress. Great immune booster, helps cholesterol and increases nutrient/protein ulization etc.
Life Extension Once per day Health Booster- contains a variety of useful ingredients such as vitamins e and k, macaguard, saffron and lycopene. I use this for general health plus the fact it contains many very useful eye health supplements.
Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin... anti inflammatory, anti oxidant, heart, joints etc.
Life Extension Super Ubiquinol Co Q10... heart health, cholesterol, blood pressure etc.
Ayush Herbs Carditone... blood pressure, heart, kidneys etc.
NOW Foods Pycnogenol... blood pressure, blood sugar, muscle soreness etc.
NOW Foods Blood Pressure Health... heart, blood pressure etc.
Jarrow Formula's Vitamin D... general/bone health, immunity, insulin sensitivity etc.
Sports Research Antarctic Krill Oil... general/heart health, cholesterol, joints etc.
Animal Omega... general/heart health, cholesterol, joints etc.
Thorne Research Zinc Picolinate... immune support, liver, sleep, recovery etc.
Now Food's Magnesium Threonate... cognitive function, sleep etc.
Paradise Herbs ORAC Energy Greens... general health, regularity, immune system, energy etc.
Garden of Life Raw Fibre... regularity, digestion, elimination of toxins etc.
Synthetek's Synthergine... liver health, cortisol control and anxiety.

Before eating larger meals I also use the following products...

General... NOW Foods's Super Enzymes.

High Fat meals... Ox Bile by NutriCology.

Large dairy meals... CountryLife Dairy-Zyme.

High Carb meals... Musclerage's Slin-RX.

As mentioned I will be condensing the above soon. I will drop the Pycnogenol as it's not fully needed. I will condense the zinc and magnesium to a single ZMA product. Animal Omega will be dropped and I will just carry on with krill oil. I will be changing fibre products but still using one. Everything else I feel helps keep problem areas in range so is of benefit to me. The one per day health booster could be dropped but my eye sight has worsened over time so I plan to keep that in to help matters plus it's loaded with useful ingredients.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention the first night I dosed 1ml test, deca and primo, I woke up with acne. Just a few little spots but literally within 1 day. I have been getting more on my face but nothing too bad yet. It's from the deca. I have 2 that are huge but under the skin and very annoying. I know they will go away soon and my body just needs to adapt to the compound. Although I may only run it a short time before rotating anyway.

I am feeling much better and my injuries are healing. Just gonna stay away from heavy lifts (especially dead stop presses) for a bit as I know they don't help my shoulder recovery. I am also gonna make sure most bi-cep work (and some presses) is just using a partial rom. My issue is with my distal bicep tendon so I feel when my arms are stretched out under resistance it's really bad for it. Even when I go food shopping I am making sure I don't get too much as carrying heavy bags (I do fairly often) was not helping things. All these little changes have helped a lot. I will also add BPC-157 when I can do assist things.

Tonight I trained shoulders instead of quads. My other gym closed early so I will train quads in there tomorrow as it has lot's of great leg equipment so I can get a better workout whilst keeping my back safe with machine squats, squat presses, horizontal leg press etc. Tonight was the same as my last shoulder workout and felt great. I changed a few rep schemes but that's about it. I don't want to go heavy with db presses so I done 60lb db's for 20 very slow and controlled reps. Then swopped over to 30lb db's and went for 40 reps. I failed near about 20 so rested for 5 secs and got about 6 more and so on until I reached 40 reps. Just a simple method of pushing the intensity without going very heavy.

I dosed 200mcg LR3 post workout and had about 150g carbs from pasta and 40g protein from tuna.

5ml synthetine preworkout tonight and I felt great. It makes a big difference to staying leaner as you grow. Even after my break when I first dosed it again I can see the difference over the following days. Gonna just stay consistent now and grow some quality muscle whilst staying relatively lean.

I had a good quad session yesterday and hit them hard. At the end I done some crazy intervals on the exercise bike on the hardest setting and when I got off my quads cramped badly. It didn't last long and were fine soon after. The pump was insane and I struggled putting on my shorts for the sauna.

Tonight I trained back and it was a great session. I have really put a lot of effort into perfecting my form on all back exercises over the last year and it has made a big difference. I started with some rope pulls/rows pulling high/medium/low to warm up my back. Then some unilateral cable rows really squeezing hard on every rep. I proceeded to unilateral incline bench db rows but could feel it too much in my tendons so stopped. I moved over to some lat pulldowns pulling down on the right side then left (using long bar). The some machine rows using the plate loaded machine by Panatta. It feels quite heavy and I usually stick to 4 plates per side due to my tendons but went up to 5 plates pps tonight and it felt good. Then some machine pullovers using the full weight rack to failure for 1 set (after warm ups). I finished with some rack pulls but only went up to 3 pps. I have to be careful with my lower back and never go very heavy or to complete failure but close tonight. I done 15 reps with 3 pps then dropped to 1pps for 25 reps. Then some back/leg stretches and I was done.

Pre workout I used 2ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen tonight. My intra was 2 scoops of Nutrabio's intra blast plus 60g carbs from karbolyn. Post workout I had 50g protein from synthepure and 1 giant bowl of special k cereal with dried berries. My next meal will be steak and rice and I will probably dose 150mcg IGF-1 LR3 beforehand.

My diet for the foreseeable future will look something like this...

5-6 whole eggs and toast with organic butter. Maybe some fruit at the end.
Weight gain shake (macros vary).
Beef/Chicken with Pasta/Rice... approx 50g protein (meat only) and 80-200g carbs.
Weight Gain shake (macros vary).
Beef/Chicken with Pasta/Rice... approx 50g protein (meat only) and 80-200g carbs.
Cottage Cheese, Cashew butter or 1/2 avocado, whatever else I feel like.

Intra workout I currently have approx 30g EAA's and 40-90g carbs from HBCD's or Vitargo.

My weightgain shakes may be ready done and range in macros. Or they could be homemade and for that I usually do something like...

Synthepure, 2 apples, 1 kiwi, frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries etc), organic oats and water.

I also add in 500g grapes everyday and fit them in somewhere. I tend to snack on them through the day or add them into a meal.

I drink EAA's through the day as well mainly for the taste but the extra protein is a bonus.

Obviously nothing is exact but I do this for fun and just go on feel regarding portion sizes. If I start putting on unnecessary fat I will lower things. I have bags of rice (80g carbs) I use if needed. If I need more size I will stick to pasta mainly and big portions plus add in more calories during other meals.

I swopped 40mg dbol for 50mg adrol and my appetite was halved in a day. I will run the adrol for 4-7 days then swop back to 40mg dbol again. My appetite might be gone but tonight the pumps were ridiculous. I trained chest and as my shoulder feels 99% recovered I went heavier in some movements but not by much just to be safe. My workout lasted about 1 hour 10 mins and excluding warm up sets consisted of...

Smith Press... 1 working drop set with 3pps, 2pps and 1pps. I dead stopped some reps to go beyond failure.
Low Incline Bench DB Flyes... 1 working set with 50lb db's with pauses in stretched position.
Machine Hammer Grip Presses... 1 working set with the full weight rack.
Standing Cable Presses... 2 working sets.
Standing Low Cable Chest Fly supersetted with Dips... 2 working sets for both.

Tri-ceps were just 10 mins total of mainly lighter weights starting with unilateral extensions (over and underhand). Then I done 2 tri-sets to failure of...

Lat Pulldown Wide Grip Tri-cep Pushdowns.
Standing Rope Pushdowns using a partial rom and rapid rep speed.
Machine Overhead Tri-cep Extensions.

Preworkout I dosed 2ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen plus 1 scoop of Dymatize's Pre. Intra I had 2 scoops of Nutrabio's Intra Blast and 1 scoop (50g carbs) of Allmax Carbion.

I can now start increasing the weight over the following month as my injuries are better. I don't follow the same split month after month. However I do the same stuff every week it's just I like to change the arrangement from time to time. At the moment I am following this split...

Chest
Legs focusing mainly on inner/outer quads plus calves.
Shoulders
Legs focusing mainly on glutes, hams, hips plus calves.
Back

I haven't been training arms directly recently but will add them in for approx 15 mins on an upper body day when I feel like (like I done tonight). The same for abs I will add them in when I feel like it (probably twice weekly).

My diet for the foreseeable future will look something like this...

5-6 whole eggs and toast with organic butter. Maybe some fruit at the end.
Weight gain shake (macros vary).
Weight Gain shake (macros vary).
Cottage Cheese, Cashew butter or 1/2 avocado, whatever else I feel like.

Intra workout I currently have approx 30g EAA's and 40-90g carbs from HBCD's or Vitargo.

For someone like me my current diet is very easy to maintain. As I posted I generally just eat what I want and if I go out never take out food. Although with this plan I just cook my 2 steak/chicken meals when I cook my breakfast. That way it's all done and left in the fridge and all I have to do are my weightgain shakes then pre bed a cottage cheese meal. It's very simple but effective.

I will follow the above most days but sometimes I like having a big bowl of cereal post workout so will either add that in or replace a weightgain shake. Today I had oat flakes with tropical fruit in milk and a small synthepure shake on the side. I am definitely growing now so will just stay consistent with this plan and make adjustments when/if needed.

I also put my legs days in the wrong order above and my current split actually looks like...

Chest
Shoulders
Back

It makes a big difference as now I do a stiff leg variation on ham day and usually rack pulls on back day. The above allows recovery time between sessions.

I trained hams etc yesterday and it was high volume. As my back feels much better I added some new movements in such as barbell hip thrusts and good mornings. I even done some 100lb db SLDL's (high reps) which for my lower back is crazy but they felt good. I will keep on doing the same and slowing upping the weights and deloading if needed. Just trying to push it whilst playing it relatively smart when it comes to my lower back.

Tonight was shoulders and tri-ceps. My workout included...

Face Pulls using different techniques.
Reverse Pec Deck... 1 working drop set with 3 drops in weight. The first 2 were partial rom reps and the last 2 full rom reps.
Machine Lateral Raise... 1 working drop set with 4 drops.
Seated Barbell Shoulder Press... 1 working set with 2 1/2 plates per side.
Seated DB Press... 1 drop set with 70lb db's for 20 reps then 35lb db's for 40 reps. I rested for 5 secs 4 times to get to 40 reps.
Unilateral Tri-set of Cable Front Raises, Cable Lateral Raises and Cable bent over Rear Delt Flyes for 12 reps each so 36 reps in total. 2 sets for each arm.
Tri-cep Dips (plate loaded) supersetted with Cable Pushdowns... 3 working sets.
Back and Shoulder Stretches.

Intra was 2 scoops of Nutrabio's Intra Blast and 60g Myprotein's Karbolyn.

I have 1 meal before bed tonight and that will be cottage cheese with grapes and a handful of cashew nuts. It's 500g cottage cheese so 60g protein, 16g fat and 12g carbs before the additions.

Last edited:
For someone like me my current diet is very easy to maintain. As I posted I generally just eat what I want and if I go out never take out food. Although with this plan I just cook my 2 steak/chicken meals when I cook my breakfast. That way it's all done and left in the fridge and all I have to do are my weightgain shakes then pre bed a cottage cheese meal. It's very simple but effective.

I will follow the above most days but sometimes I like having a big bowl of cereal post workout so will either add that in or replace a weightgain shake. Today I had oat flakes with tropical fruit in milk and a small synthepure shake on the side. I am definitely growing now so will just stay consistent with this plan and make adjustments when/if needed.

I also put my legs days in the wrong order above and my current split actually looks like...

Chest
Shoulders
Back

It makes a big difference as now I do a stiff leg variation on ham day and usually rack pulls on back day. The above allows recovery time between sessions.

I trained hams etc yesterday and it was high volume. As my back feels much better I added some new movements in such as barbell hip thrusts and good mornings. I even done some 100lb db SLDL's (high reps) which for my lower back is crazy but they felt good. I will keep on doing the same and slowing upping the weights and deloading if needed. Just trying to push it whilst playing it relatively smart when it comes to my lower back.

Tonight was shoulders and tri-ceps. My workout included...

Face Pulls using different techniques.
Reverse Pec Deck... 1 working drop set with 3 drops in weight. The first 2 were partial rom reps and the last 2 full rom reps.
Machine Lateral Raise... 1 working drop set with 4 drops.
Seated Barbell Shoulder Press... 1 working set with 2 1/2 plates per side.
Seated DB Press... 1 drop set with 70lb db's for 20 reps then 35lb db's for 40 reps. I rested for 5 secs 4 times to get to 40 reps.
Unilateral Tri-set of Cable Front Raises, Cable Lateral Raises and Cable bent over Rear Delt Flyes for 12 reps each so 36 reps in total. 2 sets for each arm.
Tri-cep Dips (plate loaded) supersetted with Cable Pushdowns... 3 working sets.
Back and Shoulder Stretches.

Intra was 2 scoops of Nutrabio's Intra Blast and 60g Myprotein's Karbolyn.

I have 1 meal before bed tonight and that will be cottage cheese with grapes and a handful of cashew nuts. It's 500g cottage cheese so 60g protein, 16g fat and 12g carbs before the additions.

Thanks Elvia for all the effort and detail you put into maintaining your threads!!!!

I like reading through them and learning and applying from your experiences and ideas. I know it takes a lot of your time to keep these updated with the detail you put into them and it is GREATLY appreciated Bro!

Keep going and take care of yourself!!!:headbang:

Thanks Elvia for all the effort and detail you put into maintaining your threads!!!!

I like reading through them and learning and applying from your experiences and ideas. I know it takes a lot of your time to keep these updated with the detail you put into them and it is GREATLY appreciated Bro!

DITTO!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

DITTO!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thank you both of you it means a lot.

Been sticking to my diet but swopped the shakes for wholefoods most days. I need to order a new weightgainer as I don't have much left but have preferred eating recently. I will have 1 of my synthepure ones today though as they taste so good. I have missed having fruit so will do my fav of 2 apples, 1 kiwi, frozen berries, oats and water.

I have had some lantus in my fridge over year so decided to add it in. I am not a big fan of it and after 2 doses feel exactly the same as I did in the past. I dosed 40iu 2 days ago after my whole egg and toast meal. I felt so tired all day. Just didn't feel right and even though 40iu over approx 24 hours is small I felt like I constantly needed to keep up with the slin. I much prefer short acting slin but figured use it eod for the following 2-3 weeks to get rid of it. I don't feel like dosing it today but will try 30iu next time and probably stay at that dose. One positive is the muscle fullness is great on it. I should mention it made me so thirsty (ridiculous) as well so I added some drinks in I wouldn't usually have. Post workout I had a bottle of blood orange juice plus 2 carton's of coconut water through the day as well.

On Friday I trained quads/calves and on Thursday I trained back. They were swopped around but only the once and I will go back to my usual split now. The quad workout was brutal and I can barely walk today. Definitely the hardest I have trained them in awhile. I upped the working sets purposely and it definitely had an effect. Extreme muscle soreness but no knee pain so I am gtg.

Warm Up...
Leg Extensions supersetted with Seated Leg Curls... 2 sets of each.
Hip Adductor supersetted with Hip Abductor... 2 sets of each.
Cable Glute Raises supersetted with Cable Hip Raises and Cable Knee Raises... 2 sets with each leg.

Leg Press... 4 warm up sets and 5 working sets. Purposely kept the weight low at 7 plates per side for all working sets. But the key was the 1st working set I done approx 30 reps using very slow positives/negatives, partials and a static hold. Once I had failed I rested no more than 20 secs and done another 4 working sets so it was brutal. Before the last working set the rest was closer to 10 secs.
Squat Machine... 2 warm up sets and 4 working sets. 2 sets feet low and close and the another 2 low and shoulder width (rotating between each one). On the last set I got stuck at the bottom :eek::D
Hip Adductor... 3 warm up sets and 3 working sets. (rest between 1st and 2nd was 20 secs and between 2nd and 3rd was 10 secs).
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 working sets with each consisting of left, right and both feet.
Leg Extension... 1 working set of 50 reps with a static hold.
Calf Presses... 3 warm up sets and 2 working sets.
Calf Raises... 1 warm up set and 4 working sets. The last being a drop set with 2 drops in weight.
15 mins cardio on exercise bike. Worked up to level 20 (highest resistance) then done 2x 1min on/off intervals. Then level 15 and done 2 x 1min on/off intervals. Then 1 x 1 min interval on level 10. After this I could barely move so just lay on the floor for 5 mins.
Leg and Back Stretches.

Pre workout was 4ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen. Plus 2.5 scoops of Driven Sport's RIZE.

I want there to be a significant improvement in my next set of pics so I am going to utilize the syntherol I have left. I know what I can do so expect some big changes :)

Today I am training chest and probably tri-ceps. Gonna get ready now and leave soon. I am thinking 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen plus 1 scoop of Dymatize's Pre Workout. Have a great day everyone.

Things are going really good. I have been much better with my diet so that is why as nothing else as really changed. I rotated back to 50mg adrol from 40mg dbol. Every time I have done that on the 1st day of adrol my appetite disappears. I am on my 3rd day of adrol and it's a bit better but still lowered. Making sure to take in 4ml synthergine per day as well. After another few days I will go back to dbol for approx 5 days and probably end it at that.

I posted about starting lantus but I literally used it twice and never bothered again. I simply don't like the way it makes me feel even at fairly low doses. If I use slin again it will be a much faster acting version.

One dietary change is I have been having a big bowl of cereal post workout and usually have that instead of a weightgain shake. Today I had kellogg's honey pops (synthepure shake on the side). With that I have 4 caps of SLIN RX which is a GDA product and includes:

Gymnema Leaf Extract – 1000mg
Cinnamon Bark Extract – 500mg
Berberine HCL – 300mg
Sodium R-Lipoate – 200mg
Apple Cider Vinegar - 125mg
Banaba Leaf Extract – 60mg
Black Pepper Extract (Standard 95% Piperine) – 5mg

I joined a new gym and on the 1st day went in the evening which was a mistake (I knew it would be). As a result I added quads into my usual hamstring (glutes, calves) workout. It was quite frustrating and very random but a great workout in the end. I made use of various technogym plate loaded machines.

Before that I trained chest in my other gym and done various supersets. I added in flat barbell press but pre exhausted with db flyes. I kept the max weight on the flat bench to just 2 plates per side but upped the db's to 70 pounds for flyes. Nothing very heavy but something different and still very hard due to no rest periods and slow controlled reps. Although I did go up to 4 plates a side for slight incline presses on the Smith machine afterwards. I ended with cable presses supersetted with bodyweight dips.

Today was shoulders with tri-ceps and it was brutal. I started out with a superset to warm up consisting of db rear delt flyes, db lateral raises and db front raises. Then rear delts and high rows then reverse pec deck with a drop set (5 drops) including heavy partials down to full rom reps with lower weight. I tried out the hammer strength shoulder press and it feels heavy but I managed 4 plates per side for 8 reps. Then some standing db shoulder presses. Then some one armed machine lateral raises going up to the full weight rack with each arm. One set of db lateral raises. Some unilateral tri-cep extensions. Then tri-cep dips moving up to a working set of 5 plates per side. Finished with a few sets of machine tri-cep extensions with the full weight rack. Then the ab crunch machine for a few sets before stretching.

2moro will be back and making full use of all the hammer strength plate loaded row and pulldown machines.

I wasn't going to post updated pics. However my gf came with to the gym with me the other night so we got a few done. I shaved my body the other week but left my arms so not the best look. Since I have been following my diet (2 weeks or so) I have grown though. Last time I checked I was 261 pounds. Happy about the improvements to my chest. Once I got some muscle there the mind-muscle connection improved so that has made it easier to develop things. I have also been doing a variety of pressing/fly movements and heavy weight frequently. I haven't used syntherol since Nov-Dec when I put it in my arms but it will be added back in now so watch me explode :p

29nj7nq.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner