over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger by the day

I wasn't going to post updated pics. However my gf came with to the gym with me the other night so we got a few done. I shaved my body the other week but left my arms so not the best look. Since I have been following my diet (2 weeks or so) I have grown though. Last time I checked I was 261 pounds. Happy about the improvements to my chest. Once I got some muscle there the mind-muscle connection improved so that has made it easier to develop things. I have also been doing a variety of pressing/fly movements and heavy weight frequently. I haven't used syntherol since Nov-Dec when I put it in my arms but it will be added back in now so watch me explode :p

29nj7nq.jpg

Good progress!

I wasn't going to post updated pics. However my gf came with to the gym with me the other night so we got a few done. I shaved my body the other week but left my arms so not the best look. Since I have been following my diet (2 weeks or so) I have grown though. Last time I checked I was 261 pounds. Happy about the improvements to my chest. Once I got some muscle there the mind-muscle connection improved so that has made it easier to develop things. I have also been doing a variety of pressing/fly movements and heavy weight frequently. I haven't used syntherol since Nov-Dec when I put it in my arms but it will be added back in now so watch me explode :p

29nj7nq.jpg

Good progress, keep it up ! Posts are great also, thanks

I have just destroyed back. I took a strong preworkout and it made me not want to leave the gym. My forearms have been cramping badly over the last 30 mins. That's just because of the crazy pump I got from the adrol and l-citrulline. Probably too much but it was fun but I am exhausted now.

I was so hyped up because one of the main reasons I joined this new gym is all the plate loaded back machines they have. This was my first back day so I figured just go for it and lift as heavy as possible on these new machines. Although my left tendon has been bad but I ignored it but it's fine now. I can play about with angles and grips and go very heavy without feeling any pain. Although today/yesterday my lower back felt super tight for the first time in months. I assume it's due to using the new squat machine or perhaps the ab crunch. Can't be sure but it's definitely one or a combo as I haven't felt this for many months. As a result I stayed away from any direct lower back stuff so no rack pulls today. My workout consisted of...

Warm up with db's.
Hammer Strength Row... 2 working sets and went up to 6 plates per side which is all you can fit on. I got 8 good reps. It's the first time in ages using it so I can add to those reps over time.
Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown... 2 working sets going up to 4 plates per side. Didn't want to go crazy and that was plenty and was pleased my tendons were ok (hurt a little).
Hammer Strength Low Row... 1 working drop set. Went up to 5 plate per side with 4 drops so down a plate each time (5, 4, 3, 2, 1).
Machine Lat Pulldown... 1 working set with the full weight rack. Tendon hurt with a pronated grip but could use a hammer grip on this machine and was gtg.
For bi-ceps I picked up some 6kg db's and performed a variety of exercises using a very slow and controlled rep scheme. Multiple sets of different exercises with little-no rest.
Preacher Curl machine... went much heavier and done a few working sets.
Calf Presses on horizontal leg press... quick but super intense... high reps and a few working sets.
Back and Leg Stretches.

Post workout I had a massive bowl of cereal plus a synthepure shake. Just sitting here a bit out of it but need to eat more as I haven't ate much today. I feel like I have been hit by a car :eek::D Feeling good though. Just gonna load up on food then crash later on. 2moro is chest and looking forward to it.

I had the last of my LR3 (The Provider) tonight. Not had it all week but dosed the last 200mcg post workout. I ate cereal and had a whey shake but was on the comp for awhile and started feeling hypo. I caught it early so was fine and had lot's of grapes whilst I cooked beef mince and basmati rice. I didn't expect it and thought the cereal would be enough to cover things. Gonna load in more food before bed and I should wake up tighter and fuller tomorrow :)

My forearms are still cramping badly (very painful) though. Had electrolytes and I am hydrated so it will go away. It always happens because of the great pumps I get from pre workouts etc. Struggling to type as everytime I bend my arm it happens :eek::D

How are you liking the IGF-1 LR3? What are the results you are seeing? How would you compare it to regular HGH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are you liking the IGF-1 LR3? What are the results you are seeing? How would you compare it to regular HGH?

I can't use HGH even at 2iu per day due to extreme fatigue. I wish I could as I think it would be ideal for my current goals. I really liked Geno's HGH when I started it at 4iu (2/2) but soon couldn't carry on even after a break and restarting 2iu. I have used many brands in the past and all are the same. I love MK-677 as well and it's the same at 10mg per day. The fatigue side effect seems to have gotten worst over recent years as well.

Nevertheless I personally rate LR3 over HGH especially in the short term. I obviously can't really comment on long term HGH usage but I know it would be a great addition. Over a short duration cycle (2-4 weeks) LR3 can be incredible. Although only in high doses and I don't bother with low doses as I don't get anywhere near the same effect. I also prefer dosing it high eod as well as opposed to the same overall dose but split into daily injections. I usually dose 80-200mcg eod depending upon the product.

I notice massive improvements in overall body composition on high dosed LR3. It is almost like a super GDA for me. Ideally 2 hours post workout but sometimes I just have it straightafter. It works best when already fairly lean (slin sensitive) and with high carbs. I make sure my 2 meals post LR3 inj consume high carbs and protein. It's great for helping me tighten up but remain full.

If you are cutting it would be ideal just modify carb amounts but they are still a must post injection. Even someone on say 250g carbs I would have 50g pre and 100g post workout for 2 meals (2 meals post lr3). It also goes great with insulin and synthetine. I push the carbs on LR3 and very often have 300-400g carbs within a few hours of dosing it.

In the past I once done an LR3 experiment in one of my logs. Here are the links as you may find it of some use. Although it was just some random thoughts as I went along and I haven't read it since.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/140355-lr3-experiment.html

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-30-solid-pounds-6-months-27.html#post2515292

Elvia, looking at that thread from 2016 you look like you have tripled in size!

Forget HGH and MK677 if fatigue is an issue. I noticed the same as I age the sides seem to get worse and occur at lower doses. Just stick to AAS, you can use slin and lr3 like you are.

Elvia, looking at that thread from 2016 you look like you have tripled in size!

Forget HGH and MK677 if fatigue is an issue. I noticed the same as I age the sides seem to get worse and occur at lower doses. Just stick to AAS, you can use slin and lr3 like you are.

Can't really go by that pic as that's when I come off everything for a few months and had a break. I shutdown pretty hard back then if I recall. None of that I come off but really they are on 300mg test :D I used to come off everything quite a lot but not gonna do it again as last time was rough. My joints felt like glass last time :eek:

Exactly on the LR3 and slin. I don't even need slin and honestly don't think it makes much difference. Well a big hgh and slin cycle could make a massive difference but I can't really be bothered. I started lantus the other week and used it twice and gave up as I hate the way it makes me feel. I do like fast acting slin so will use it again but only small amounts around training. LR3 I love but only use it sparingly. I definitely need some help though so will play about with things as I always do :p

I can't use HGH even at 2iu per day due to extreme fatigue. I wish I could as I think it would be ideal for my current goals. I really liked Geno's HGH when I started it at 4iu (2/2) but soon couldn't carry on even after a break and restarting 2iu. I have used many brands in the past and all are the same. I love MK-677 as well and it's the same at 10mg per day. The fatigue side effect seems to have gotten worst over recent years as well.

Nevertheless I personally rate LR3 over HGH especially in the short term. I obviously can't really comment on long term HGH usage but I know it would be a great addition. Over a short duration cycle (2-4 weeks) LR3 can be incredible. Although only in high doses and I don't bother with low doses as I don't get anywhere near the same effect. I also prefer dosing it high eod as well as opposed to the same overall dose but split into daily injections. I usually dose 80-200mcg eod depending upon the product.

I notice massive improvements in overall body composition on high dosed LR3. It is almost like a super GDA for me. Ideally 2 hours post workout but sometimes I just have it straightafter. It works best when already fairly lean (slin sensitive) and with high carbs. I make sure my 2 meals post LR3 inj consume high carbs and protein. It's great for helping me tighten up but remain full.

If you are cutting it would be ideal just modify carb amounts but they are still a must post injection. Even someone on say 250g carbs I would have 50g pre and 100g post workout for 2 meals (2 meals post lr3). It also goes great with insulin and synthetine. I push the carbs on LR3 and very often have 300-400g carbs within a few hours of dosing it.

In the past I once done an LR3 experiment in one of my logs. Here are the links as you may find it of some use. Although it was just some random thoughts as I went along and I haven't read it since.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/140355-lr3-experiment.html

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...-30-solid-pounds-6-months-27.html#post2515292

Wow man I greatly appreciate you taking the time and sharing your experience and advice with me. Awesome stuff!

You think IGF-1 LR3 using it only for a short time actually got you significant results related to the costs? Such as you couldn’t of made that progress without diet, training, and gear alone? I am trying to see if you could justify spending $200-300 for a short 4 week blast of it.

Did you get any permanent gains from it? I understand it made you look more full and tight. Just trying to understand.

Wow man I greatly appreciate you taking the time and sharing your experience and advice with me. Awesome stuff!

Thanks. The thread you posted in by G-Flux pretty much sums things up perfectly. LR3 is definitely worth experimenting with. Let me know what brands you use and how you find them as I am always on the look out for good LR3.

I have just read through my old thread as well from the link I posted. I really transformed during that period as I restricted my diet much more than I usually do. I was still having carbs most meals but very low amounts. Not stating it was all lr3 but it would have helped along with the low doses of multiple aas and well everything. I have transformed super quick another time though using low aas and high dosed lr3. It was coming from a break so a massive factor but it was almost ridiculous how fast I came back.

Not sure your experience with lr3 but try a few different brands and see for yourself. Lot's of guys have solid opinions on here about x product and they have often never even used it. I noticed in your other thread you have it in your plan. What brand will you be using? Have you used it before? I plan to use a few different brands this year.

I noticed my pics in that old thread at the end and I think it's a good look for me. I will be back to the below this summer but hopefully with some improvements (chest, arms etc).

up load pictures

up load pictures

You think IGF-1 LR3 using it only for a short time actually got you significant results related to the costs? Such as you couldn’t of made that progress without diet, training, and gear alone? I am trying to see if you could justify spending $200-300 for a short 4 week blast of it.

Did you get any permanent gains from it? I understand it made you look more full and tight. Just trying to understand.

I am always open with people and this should tell you. Working for Genotec I get all my personal stuff for free. I don't pay for aas or hgh. It makes my hgh situation even more depressing as I could have a consistent supply of pure product and I can't even use it :eek: Although I don't like to be cheeky with personal usage and keep my cycles pretty minimal.

I do pay for lr3 though so the fact I would pay out of my pocket when I am lucky enough to be in my position must tell a lot. Good product is definitely worth trying and seeing for yourself. Now if you are on a tight budget just stick with test and tren and diet. But if you have some disposable income it's worth experimenting with.

I can't post prices but some of the LR3 I have bought has been really cheap. Even the Nouveaux one I tried didn't cost that much and that was the most expensive.

It's up to you and I would never tell someone to buy a product. It's definitely not essential by any means. But if you have some spare money and want to try it's worth doing so. 3mg is more than enough to see how you respond. Even 2mg would be. 100mcg eod for 20 days is 2mg and enough to gauge what you get from it. I should note LR3 works super quick for me. 20 days is a good cycle it's that effective for me and I only run it for short periods.

Last edited:
So much to update. Thinking I may have a little break and come back with a bang. Last week I was sat in my chair (of all places) and my lower back went. Nothing bad but very frustrating as it's been so good for awhile now. I had a few days off the gym as it wasn't serious and I have been back training very hard. If I had to guess it maybe the new ab crunch machine. I am unsure but now I know I have to be extra careful. It's not like rack pulling (etc) will make me look tonnes better so I may have to avoid any heavy weight movements that directly hit my lower back (I don't think they were the cause though). Maybe just some lower back extensions for now but time will tell.

Not gonna lie my diet fell apart. I sometimes think just how much progress I could make if I actually stuck to one of my diets for more than 1 week :eek::D It's all good though and I will be bigger and better in a few weeks time. After my lower back going I had about 2 meals per day and just drank milk and orange juice all day. I remember having 3 litres of orange juice in about 3 hours. My training is great now but I had a full pizza yesterday with chocolate and today I just ate a 500g loaf of bread which was approx 1600 cals (50g protein, 200g carbs and 60g fat). I also had a massive bowl of coco krispies post workout which was 200g carbs not counting the milk. I have been drinking 2 litres of milk most days as well. So I am a bit bloated but nothing serious.

Although I added 500mg metformin in the other night pre bed and what a difference. It instantly tightens me up. Although the pizza then some metformin meant some toilet issues today. My body will get used to the metformin as I always have toilet issues the first few days on it.

Training has been basic and heavy and much less volume. I will warm up very slowly and take time to get to my first working set. But after that warm up are minimal unless it's changing movements such as a press to a fly. In that event I will do a few warm up sets before my working set. An example is today and my workout looked like...

Incline DB Presses... 5 warm up sets and 1 working set.
Machine Flyes... 3 warm up sets and 2 working sets
Chest Press... 3 very quick low rep warm up sets and 2 working sets.
Decline Press... 1 warm up set and 2 working sets.
Abs for 15 mins which included some vacuums (I need them :eek::D)
Stretching.

(Working sets for presses were with 4 plates per side).

I don't want to sound like a broken record so give me some time and I will be back with a bang :D

I am always open with people and this should tell you. Working for Genotec I get all my personal stuff for free. I don't pay for aas or hgh. It makes my hgh situation even more depressing as I could have a consistent supply of pure product and I can't even use it :eek: Although I don't like to be cheeky with personal usage and keep my cycles pretty minimal.

I do pay for lr3 though so the fact I would pay out of my pocket when I am lucky enough to be in my position must tell a lot. Good product is definitely worth trying and seeing for yourself. Now if you are on a tight budget just stick with test and tren and diet. But if you have some disposable income it's worth experimenting with.

I can't post prices but some of the LR3 I have bought has been really cheap. Even the Nouveaux one I tried didn't cost that much and that was the most expensive.

It's up to you and I would never tell someone to buy a product. It's definitely not essential by any means. But if you have some spare money and want to try it's worth doing so. 3mg is more than enough to see how you respond. Even 2mg would be. 100mcg eod for 20 days is 2mg and enough to gauge what you get from it. I should note LR3 works super quick for me. 20 days is a good cycle it's that effective for me and I only run it for short periods.

Thanks for the insight. Good stuff

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner