over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger, Stronger, Faster

Very good and already well known among most of us i think. Not many on pm havnt seen it i dont think but i might watch it again later. Not much in this film i dont agree with

Coach Bell was my highschool football coach.

It was on Showtime thursday night.

Good film, I've actually shown it to my girlfriend as well as a couple of family members. It is a good way to open people's minds a little bit when it comes to anabolics. A nice departure from the typical media representation of steroids and their dangers.

bitcomet.com.....download that

btjunkie.com....download any music, show, movie still in theaters, etc.

Good film, I've actually shown it to my girlfriend as well as a couple of family members. It is a good way to open people's minds a little bit when it comes to anabolics. A nice departure from the typical media representation of steroids and their dangers.
LOL, i've shown some of it to the wifey too. I figured most of you have watched it, but I was just wanting your alls opinions on it, and for the ones who haven't seen it, enjoy. Thanks for the links Waycooljr.

Last edited:
Did anyone ever hear what Mike Bell died from? I never heard about anything as far as autopsy or toxicology report as to w3hat his cause of death was.

i thought mark was the powerlifter thats still with us??

i thought the brother that died was using recs if memory serves, i think he went out to cali or similar to chase one last shot at wrestling and got back into the party scene. could be wrong.

the other bell brother runs supertraining which is a very well respected powerlifting team/training facility.

stan rhino eff trains there

edit im mixing up my mikes and mark's

Last edited:
I remember watching this with my wife, she thought it was pretty interesting, she new I was on but up in till then I had never told her what all I was taking its great when you can be honest with your spouse and have her support you

Hate to piss on the parade here, but this wasn't that good of a documentary... Sure, it did take on some of the more egregious myths about steroids (e.g. roid rage and suicide) but in the end it still made steroids seem bad. And it made some commie overtones about how competitive America is and how that drives people to ruin their health with steroids :rolleyes:

Hate to piss on the parade here, but this wasn't that good of a documentary... Sure, it did take on some of the more egregious myths about steroids (e.g. roid rage and suicide) but in the end it still made steroids seem bad. And it made some commie overtones about how competitive America is and how that drives people to ruin their health with steroids :rolleyes:

Well I believed they tried to show the whole aspect, the good and possible bad..

I thought it was a fantastic documentary.

If they glorified or made steroid use seem more horrific, it wouldn't have been much good, but it was cut straight down the middle and pretty honest for the most part, IMO.

well, America is very competitive. And I agree with what they said there. However, they never indictated that americans will ruin their health with steroids. The entire movie was a major effort to explain how exaggerated the risks of taking steroids are. Im lost as to how you saw otherwise in this movie. What else do they have to do to get the message across? Rename the movie "steroids ARE NOT, and I repeat, ARE NOT NEARLY AS BAD AS THE MEDIA/PUBLIC wants you to believe"??

maybe a rewatch is in order.

Great flick!. I love the peanut analogy. People die from peanuts everyday...but do we ban peanuts? NO, we say "warning, contains peanuts"

Just watched all 11 parts with my wife. Great documentary that covers both sides.

I think it opened up her mind somewhat, Although she already does my pinning for me anyways. Lol

this was posted a year or so ago already on this board multiple times.I posted one when it came out with links to the full video. I can still provide a few working ones if anyone is interested . just pm me

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws