YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger the testosterone dose the bigger you get?

hmmmm biggest I ever got was highest test dose I took 1000mg. so yes to op.
but my training intensity was insane and diet was on point too

I only take trt now because of my age so health comes first and also I don't have the discipline or fire in the belly like 20s and 30s.

Other things in life have become more important.
Same here but my diet was shite. Still lean, a gift.

Kept bumping up Mr. T and kept getting bigger and bigger. Don’t know where it would’ve stopped (Never as much as you. 600 aw, a bunch for me, I was over 50 when I started.) I grew like a weed on fertilizer but I just grew tired of it. And as you said, other things in life. . .

Test is all I have ever done. Others, I am a scaredy cat, afraid I would like it too much.

Definite correlation, the biggest no brainer on the history of mankind . . . but guaranteed there is a point of diminishing returns, I am sure we all can agree on that and that point is different for everybody, again we all can agree.

Started w 2 old amps (8years expired) Omnadren 250 a week .

Now 8 years later - I can use the same with 300-600mg of a more anabolic steroid like Para or Deca and grow just as much. Add in hgh and i hold gains a lot more when back to TRT.
Haven’t added slin yet.
Yes more can get you bigger with high test. Yes, your longevity will be shorter.

I like some 70’s and 80’s cycles but I use our macro and supplement advanced knowledge. I don’t want to be injured or dead to early in life, lol. Good training, short blasting, medical coverage, and I train constantly…year after year. I look forward to more workouts and dieting vs a new drug or dosage . 500-750mg Test along with some Deca or Primo always works. Just have a good brand and kick ass !

Max 🤙🙏💪

Exactly ! Hard to get calories in. I hate eating a lot to be honest
I only really ever found it hard to meet calorie and macros when I first upped them. It’s become second nature now to eat protein heavy meals, which in turn drives up calories with the accompanying carbs. I can hit 300g of protein now without giving it a second thought and without logging. Although I do need to log to consistently hit over 400g which is what I’ve been doing. I do eat a variety of meals, I don’t do the monotonous same meals day in and out, and I think that especially helps since I’m not getting bored with my food.

Generally speaking when cycling AS you want to use as little as possible for the desired effects.

The less used the less stress on your body, less side effects, you will be able to retain more of your gains, the less money you spend ..... just to name a few reasons.
Somebody tell that to Nick Walker…

PERSONALLY... 1 gram per week of test (any ester) has historically been where the magic happens for me. This is the amount I need to transform my body. Sure, I will get bigger and stronger from a lesser amount...but nowhere near as fast and as profoundly as I do when I get to that mark. Of course there's other compounds in play to assist with the transformation, but with all the other things (GH, tren, deca, whatever) being the same, if the test isn't greater than a gram, I look pretty normal. Everybody's different.

Damn! I need to post more...I still have the "newbie" tag. I've been lifting for 35 years!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws