advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger the testosterone dose the bigger you get?

There is truth in you are as big as your dose but there are so many variables. If your diet (and physique) doesn't match your dose then you could even start getting smaller on higher doses because your body starts burning everything off. I have used higher doses of test many times and I usually start looking worse and the side effects go against my results. Others respond great to it and the more they use the bigger they get but again your diet must match your growth/dose/weight. People use a study showing test and doing nothing can make people grow and it's very true but there is only so much to that and everything else needs to be in place (progressive) if you want to carry on growing.

in fact, the only problem with such high doses Test is the aromatization that is hard to control - personally, if I had to take the 4g test, I would rather replace half of it with EQ, i.e. 2g test + 2g EQ - the anabolic effect would be very similar and it would be easier to control the aromatization

Hey Luki, when you say aromatization is hard to control, do you mean you could not control it even with a higher dose of Letrozole? Or could you not find a good medium between too much and too little estrogen?

in fact, the only problem with such high doses Test is the aromatization that is hard to control - personally, if I had to take the 4g test, I would rather replace half of it with EQ, i.e. 2g test + 2g EQ - the anabolic effect would be very similar and it would be easier to control the aromatization
Spot on and not just the estrogen but also the emotional bullshit and the aches and bloating that goes with that much test bc estrogen isn’t the only negative side to very high test doses. I’m sure in 10 years we’ll discover good and bad stuff about test we just don’t know yet. Especially in super supra physiologic doses.

First this is definatley the most hardcore board(has the most serious lifters of the boards frequent). A gram or 150mgs a day of test no ester is as high as I went. Any other board people consider that high but this online I see guys calling 1 gram low dose. Lol Guys got me wanting to try 2 grams some day now. Ha. Anyway to og poster 1000mhs definatley worked way better then 500 for me and higher might of been even better but of coarse diminishing returns would happen. If I remember right I went up to 100 and maybe even 150 of tren can't remember for sure. On that case 75mgs a day worked just as well and maybe could of used less. Same with superdrol. 30 didn't work any better then 20 but to be fair even on 20 the results are astonishing and you can only grow so fast and load so much glycogen. Now I'm sure if I was a 300lbs dude maybe I could of seen a diffrence but for me at those doses my growth rate was maxed out. So it's going to depend on the guy. I seem to respond great to test but I know guys that don't go above 500mgs and just up the dose of their other gear because more test doesn't do anything for them

How long did you run 5 and was it worth it

How long did you run 5 and was it worth it
Can't remember how long I ran it, probably not that long since the sweating was insane and I couldn't come anywhere without being drenched in sweat 😂

Was it worth it? Well I got more out of it in terms of muscle growth than I got out of 3G yes. But taking into account the sweating (which is doable at 3G), I would say no for a non-pro.

Can't remember how long I ran it, probably not that long since the sweating was insane and I couldn't come anywhere without being drenched in sweat 😂

Was it worth it? Well I got more out of it in terms of muscle growth than I got out of 3G yes. But taking into account the sweating (which is doable at 3G), I would say no for a non-pro.
Just Test alone I assume.

Yea I stay hot 24/7 even at like 300 mg I sweat all the time, now I’m a big dude but i cardio fasted 5-6 days a week and I’m warm whether it’s 30 or 100 outside I guess it’s from BA and how i metabolize it but it’s a guess, I’ve never gone over 2gms but I think I’m a hyper responder bc 2gms was insane for me.

Yea I stay hot 24/7 even at like 300 mg I sweat all the time, now I’m a big dude but i cardio fasted 5-6 days a week and I’m warm whether it’s 30 or 100 outside I guess it’s from BA and how i metabolize it but it’s a guess, I’ve never gone over 2gms but I think I’m a hyper responder bc 2gms was insane for me.
I already suffered from medical hyperhidrosis so you can imagine what a mess I sometimes am. I shower 3 times a day even when not having trained or done cardio that day...

I really have to buy my clothes based on how well they mask sweat, I can't even say sweat stains because it's rivers lol

If dose was the biggest factor Boston Lloyd would have been huge.
True.. but Boston also was not known to workout hard.. he was convinced it was all about gear..

True.. but Boston also was not known to workout hard.. he was convinced it was all about gear..
I agree but it kind of proves what i said. His doses should have made up for his lack of training if it was all about the dose and he would have been at the top or bigger then others from shear intake of gear. A guy with higher dose should do as well it seems even with a less then optimal diet and training with RIR if it was all about the gear.

I agree but it kind of proves what i said. His doses should have made up for his lack of training if it was all about the dose and he would have been at the top or bigger then others from shear intake of gear. A guy with higher dose should do as well it seems even with a less then optimal diet and training with RIR if it was all about the gear.
Yeah.. I agree with you. Boston used outrageous doses.. and trained with little to no effort.. and had, sad to say, a mediocre physique.. now had he applied himself it woukd have been interesting

If dose was the biggest factor Boston Lloyd would have been huge.
Still fucking stupid though can’t fix stupid he prolly woukda been bigger if he wasn’t a rock star idiot

Who remembers swiper? Didn’t he cruise on 750mg test E, then just add like 100mg prop a day for 6-8 weeks then repeat?
He's a member here.

Who remembers swiper? Didn’t he cruise on 750mg test E, then just add like 100mg prop a day for 6-8 weeks then repeat?
No, it was more like 600mg test for years on end - then he introduced GH and began to run 1.5g test base year round with things like 350 tren ace and anadrol included in and out, then he experimented with 2g test base + gh. One note worthy thing is he said he never used slin

No, it was more like 600mg test for years on end - then he introduced GH and began to run 1.5g test base year round with things like 350 tren ace and anadrol included in and out, then he experimented with 2g test base + gh. One note worthy thing is he said he never used slin
Is he still around?

Don't believe everything you read here. He likes that (if a he).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131