over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIGGER with Gearmazon

PUSH DAY today
2 weeks into this cruise so what i usually do is dropping a couple working sets off the big main movements.
My recovery is a little lower and as long as im pushing heavy weights, i wont lose anything.

Hammer Incline 445x10
Incline Bench 375x7
Smith Sh Press 315x9
Dips Bw+35lb x 10
Fly Machine 3 sets of 15
Cuffed side raise laterals 40x14, 30x15
Rope Pushdown 150x14, 110x13 drop 80x10

My left elbow was on fucking FIRE today. Not sure how a week off of upper body made it worse but it was bad. Need another elbow sleeve for this tendonitis.

Eating a good amount, around 700g carbs for this Medium day.
Was 295 today and look the same, maybe less fullness. Had a checkin with Justin on Friday and told him i felt soft and shitty and he said, "You look good, i honestly thought you'd look worse on the cruise lol" so that's good at least.

Time to eat another meal.

PUSH DAY today
2 weeks into this cruise so what i usually do is dropping a couple working sets off the big main movements.
My recovery is a little lower and as long as im pushing heavy weights, i wont lose anything.

Hammer Incline 445x10
Incline Bench 375x7
Smith Sh Press 315x9
Dips Bw+35lb x 10
Fly Machine 3 sets of 15
Cuffed side raise laterals 40x14, 30x15
Rope Pushdown 150x14, 110x13 drop 80x10

My left elbow was on fucking FIRE today. Not sure how a week off of upper body made it worse but it was bad. Need another elbow sleeve for this tendonitis.

Eating a good amount, around 700g carbs for this Medium day.
Was 295 today and look the same, maybe less fullness. Had a checkin with Justin on Friday and told him i felt soft and shitty and he said, "You look good, i honestly thought you'd look worse on the cruise lol" so that's good at least.

Time to eat another meal.
How are u getting 700 g carbs in one day?

Im still new around here learning about all these sources ... I come from another forum which is like Pre-k compared to this lol ... Im new here but not new to gear lol

What foods tho bro?

It has rotated as I've been on this for over 6 months now.

My carb sources are white rice, COR, pasta, bagels and oatmeal for the most part.
WHen i have high days and the carbs are pushed REALLY high, i can add in some sugary stuff just to get it all in...kids cereal, gummy bears, pie filling.

Today is a 700g day so I got COR + bagels in first meal. Next meal will probably be COR, fruit and some pasta maybe.
Even though it seems basic as fuck, Justin has really taught me that its about getting fuckin food down. Thats what separates some dude who is 230 and a dude that's 290. I have the genetic ability to freaking eat lol

ARMS/DELTS today

This is just a pump day , not a progressive overload. Took some working sets off though as I'm cruising on 250mg of Sust now.
ALSO attempting to do a little fertility protocol and see if I can knock my wife up before I start dieting. Well see how that goes though.

Cable rear delts - 4 sets of 20
Cuffed cable side raises - 3 sets of 12
Rope pushdown (really need to grease my elbows up) - 4 sets of 20
Rope curls - 3 sets of 12
SA cable curls - 3 sets of 12
Dip machine - 3 sets of 15
Reverse EZ bar curls - 3 sets of 12
Assisted pullup pushdown (got this from John Meadows, basically using an assisted pullup machine as a JM press movement standing up, elbows flaired out) - 3 sets of 10
EZ Bar cable curl - Muscle Round 6x4
Reverse grip EZ bar tri pushdown - Muscle Round 6x4

Not really pushing anything to extreme failure but a nice pump. Took about 45 mins which is good time for me.

Thx - I have a hard time eating that - gonna try again - tasted like sand to me

Apologies guy, got busy with work.

Yesterday was a LEG DAY. Trying to kinda get back on my normal split schedule after that long vacation.
LIke I said I am only doing 1 heavy loading set at the moment because I'm in a cruise. I can still get stronger and recovery doing this. I just make sure i have a good amount of warmup sets in me.

Abductor: 160x13
Adductor: 175x12
Seated leg curl: 200x10
Leg Ext: 4 sets of 140 (20 reps)
Glute thrust machine: 290x10
Leg Press: lots of feeder sets up to 6 plates. MR set of 6x6 slow and controlled and deep.
Hack Squat: feeders up to 4 plates and do a set of 25
Donkey calf raises: 240lb x 4 sets of 12
SA Rope pushdowns: 60x3x20
SA Cable Curls: 50x4x12

I'm still quite annoyed by my right knee and not really sure what to do. I THOUGHT it was a meniscus but now I'm not sure. As I get just below parallel on any compound leg exercise, i just lose strength and there's pain. Im still working through this but I know I'm unknowingly really leaning on my left left to drive everything. Im 100% going to cause an imbalance doing this. I thought time off would help, it didn't. I really don't want to go the MRI route and get this fixed. Just annoying as I've never had an injury that needed surgery in what, 12 years. My whole PL career (and into BBing) I've injured myself, but it was just take some time off and it'll be ok. This one FEELS like i need more and it pisses me off and kills what momentum I had coming out of this offseason.
Still unsure what to do. I was doing HIIT on stairs for the majority of the year as my cardio and i cant even do that anymore, knee hurts and its annoying. Now I have to do LISS on an incline treadmill.

As far as nutrition, Justin drops the cals down some more right now because my appetite is quite a bit UP. He wants to see how low we can bring the cals (to drive appetite up) while keeping me in the 290s on this cruise. I'm shift anywhere between 291-298 during the week.

I'm still quite annoyed by my right knee and not really sure what to do. I THOUGHT it was a meniscus but now I'm not sure. As I get just below parallel on any compound leg exercise, i just lose strength and there's pain. Im still working through this but I know I'm unknowingly really leaning on my left left to drive everything. Im 100% going to cause an imbalance doing this. I thought time off would help, it didn't. I really don't want to go the MRI route and get this fixed. Just annoying as I've never had an injury that needed surgery in what, 12 years. My whole PL career (and into BBing) I've injured myself, but it was just take some time off and it'll be ok. This one FEELS like i need more and it pisses me off and kills what momentum I had coming out of this offseason.
Still unsure what to do. I was doing HIIT on stairs for the majority of the year as my cardio and i cant even do that anymore, knee hurts and its annoying. Now I have to do LISS on an incline treadmill.
That stinks man. Especially considering you just essentially just started your cycle. I have to say though (and I realize you know this too), get it resolved before it gets worse. Surgery is always a last resort but being forced into it would really suck. Getting the MRI would at least give you a better idea of what things are like inside your knee. No reason you'll be forced into surgery though. It might be advised but surgeons always see problems through that lens.

Maybe for the time being, try implementing more unilateral leg work if you haven't already. Might find that you don't have the pain while performing lunges, 1-legged DL, RFESS etc.

Best of luck with it man.

Feel your pain I tore something in my knee lying in bed on my side pushed my leg down heard a big pop and now it cracks crunches every time I bend my knee much weaker too compared to the right knee and that was my bad knee that gets inflamed a lot

injury’s inflammation sucks

but have you noticed that gh has weakened any tendons since starting gh I’ve had more tendon injury’s than ever before and never had any issue prior

That stinks man. Especially considering you just essentially just started your cycle. I have to say though (and I realize you know this too), get it resolved before it gets worse. Surgery is always a last resort but being forced into it would really suck. Getting the MRI would at least give you a better idea of what things are like inside your knee. No reason you'll be forced into surgery though. It might be advised but surgeons always see problems through that lens.

Maybe for the time being, try implementing more unilateral leg work if you haven't already. Might find that you don't have the pain while performing lunges, 1-legged DL, RFESS etc.

Best of luck with it man.

I have to be smart like this, so thank you dude. It honestly doesn't bother me AT ALL until i need to push some heavy weight. And having to pull out HIIT on the stairmaster. I made the switch to incline treadmill now because i sprint on the stairmaster every 2 days just left it beat up. As of right now, I'm hitting a leg day every 5-7 days, and that just enough time to "feel ok" before I bitch about it again lol

I'll start implementing more unilateral work for sure. Just annoying.

PULL WORKOUT today
Medium carb day, which is still 700.
Just one heavy loading set. But with that, I work up until complete failure and then do some partials to really get it out before I'm done.

Supinated MAG bar pulldown - 220x11
Hammer Row - SA arm - 3pps x 11
CG pulldown dual handles - 190x10
T-Bar Rows - 4p x 10
Cable pullovers - 2x80x10
Wide Grip mid-shin pulls - 2x225x30 (my lower back has been shit, trying to high rep it)
DB Shrugs - 115x10,10
SA Cable Cruls -50x12,12

Still rolling along on this cruise. Weight was at 291 today. I looked at my logbook where I write down any gear I'm using, weight, look, basically EVERYTHING I'm taking. I've been over 290+ for 130 days now haha that's a lot. But Justin pulled down some fats this week and weight dropped quick. I don't look bad, still big with a pump but the fullness off of a big cycle is the best.
I 1000% have some weird sort of Body Dysmorphia, i used to be really think i didn't but its clearly obvious. When i look in the mirror i don't see 6'0 290.

One of the few times where I really notice it is sometimes when i smoke weed and/or do other drugs. My perception always changes, visually especially. I'll walk by a mirror and for the first time in months say, "damn, i look like a big dude" haha random rant i know.

OFF to eat right now.

LEG DAY UPDATE
Another Saturday leg day. Incorporated more unilateral work...lots of SL leg press stuff and then into Hack. Hack's don't bother me too much. Wondering if I can just load SL LP and Hacks hard as my main compound movements.

Adductor: stack +45 for 9
Abductor: stack +25 for 9
Lying Leg Curl: 170x10
Leg Extension: 4x120x25
SL Leg Press: 120x10, 140x10, 160x10,10
Hack Squats (3 sec negative) : 6pps x 11
Angled Leg Press: Muscle Round 10/10/10/10/5
Donkey Calves: 280x12,12
SS
Tibialis machine: 170x15,15

Beating the log book still. Feeling good and knee wasn't in bad pain today. Obviously ill keep u updated.
Had to mess with nutrition with Justin again this week. Weight dropped under 290 for the first time in like 110 days. We had pulled down some fats on LOW DAYS and with that, i dropped quick. Went from like 291 to 287 (weekly average). We added in more food on low days and if weight isn't holding or moving up a bit, we'll add in another high day. The only High day is usually my leg day, today.

Still cruising, lots of health supps. Using Morphogen Nutrition stuff which i love. Kidney support and their organ health stuff.
Of course running about 250mgs of GM's Sust. Always.

Rest of my week showed the strength is holding. I have been using a reverse band on incline bench lately. Took it off to see what I had in the tank and his 405x 9 which was surprising.

PUSH Day update
Everything going smooth now. Just semi-boring being in a cruise. Weight is anywhere from 287-290. 300mg of Sust with some proviron. Definitely deflated but its ok. Just shows me how insane my body dysmorphia really is lol. I say i feel small and shitty outload and someone will say, "WTF are you talking abut."

Strength is still there though. When I'm blasting, i can legit move every lift up 5lbs + reps every workout. On a cruise, its more of a rep here or there on every exercise. Still moving, but a bit slower. Its like what JP says, you get to a point where its microloading but its still progress.

Hammer Incline: 465x7
Reverse Band Smith Incline: 455x8
Smith Sh Press: 315x8
Dips: Bw + 45x12
Fly Machine: 2 sets of 15
SS w/ Machine Press: 2 sets of 20
Cuffed Side Lat Raises: 50x13, 30x20
Rope Tricep Pushdown: 150x16, 110x 12

In and out in an hour or so. Because the working set volume is down, i make sure i get more blood flow with a bit more feeder sets. Food is good right now. I bet Justin ups my cals though. Appetite is very high at the moment, which feels good. During the last month or so of my blast, my appetite was shit. Which really tells you your body is maxed out. The drop in cals for awhile reignites the fire. I eat a TON of ground beef, avocado, rice and potatoes at the moment. Other carbs are usually bagels and English muffins with some PB.

Its only been my 4th week of cruising so i bet the test is FINALLY leaving my system this last week and now. Im also running some HCG and HMG at the moment, the goal is to try and knock up the wife before I hop back on another blast. I had some HMG/HCG in when my test was ultra high, but I'm sure with test THAT high, i was still shooting blanks. Plus, it takes sperm a full 40 or so days to mature when running that stuff, so i bet I'm juuuust getting the goods right now. We'll see. Hoping February is the time. We'll see what happens.

PUSH Day update
Everything going smooth now. Just semi-boring being in a cruise. Weight is anywhere from 287-290. 300mg of Sust with some proviron. Definitely deflated but its ok. Just shows me how insane my body dysmorphia really is lol. I say i feel small and shitty outload and someone will say, "WTF are you talking abut."

Strength is still there though. When I'm blasting, i can legit move every lift up 5lbs + reps every workout. On a cruise, its more of a rep here or there on every exercise. Still moving, but a bit slower. Its like what JP says, you get to a point where its microloading but its still progress.

Hammer Incline: 465x7
Reverse Band Smith Incline: 455x8
Smith Sh Press: 315x8
Dips: Bw + 45x12
Fly Machine: 2 sets of 15
SS w/ Machine Press: 2 sets of 20
Cuffed Side Lat Raises: 50x13, 30x20
Rope Tricep Pushdown: 150x16, 110x 12

In and out in an hour or so. Because the working set volume is down, i make sure i get more blood flow with a bit more feeder sets. Food is good right now. I bet Justin ups my cals though. Appetite is very high at the moment, which feels good. During the last month or so of my blast, my appetite was shit. Which really tells you your body is maxed out. The drop in cals for awhile reignites the fire. I eat a TON of ground beef, avocado, rice and potatoes at the moment. Other carbs are usually bagels and English muffins with some PB.

Its only been my 4th week of cruising so i bet the test is FINALLY leaving my system this last week and now. Im also running some HCG and HMG at the moment, the goal is to try and knock up the wife before I hop back on another blast. I had some HMG/HCG in when my test was ultra high, but I'm sure with test THAT high, i was still shooting blanks. Plus, it takes sperm a full 40 or so days to mature when running that stuff, so i bet I'm juuuust getting the goods right now. We'll see. Hoping February is the time. We'll see what happens.
Wishing you and your wife all the best mate!

And the body dysmorphia thing, yeah it's real. I'd venture that everyone on this board has it to one degree or another.

Dont worry, i havent forgotten about this!
Throwing in a PULL workout today!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner