YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest age gap you've had in a relationship?

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think that this is a good thread for this group, being that most bodybuilders consider themselves younger than they really are... I sure as hell do... I guess, I just can't put it in my head that I'm getting up there in years, having just turned 46 a couple of weeks ago... I also see a lot of bodybuilders with younger women. Anyway, I am currently dating a girl and I'm 4 years older, THAN HER MOTHER...

I'm 46, she's 23, but looks much younger, and I mean she looks like she's in middle school, at least from her face, her body is 100% woman, she's a white looking Puerto Rican girl, we have incredibly good sex, we stay up all night and I'm a very good performer, I can go 8 times a night, possibly more, especially since this woman really turns me on... People give us strange looks, I never noticed, but always tells me that people give us judging looks, I never really cared, because i'm in great shape, I don't feel old and I perform well in bed... But when I found out that her mom is 42, which is 4 years younger than I am, it sorta dawn on me that maybe there's too much of an age
gap between us... We get along well, she's a great girl, sweet, kind and selfless... Do any of you have experience with women who are half your age, or close to it? or the other way around (my ex-wife is 13 years my senior) so I go both ways... and by saying I go both ways, I mean as far as age is concerned, not that I'm bisexual or anything of that nature, although there is nothing wrong with that, it's just not what I do...

Either way, I'd be interested in hearing about some of your experiences...

This will be a fun topic to follow.

Not much input from me as I've always dated close to my age. Wife is two years younger.

Back when I was 27 years old I dated a woman that was about 46 years old, so almost 20 years difference. She was awesome in bed, really freaky! Age didn't really cause any big problems. The whole thing was just sex though.

I was 22 she was 44. Mainly just a sexual thing but neither one of us gave a shit about anyone's opinion nor do I recall us even noticing anyones disapproval. It all ended when she told me I reminded her of her son. LOLOLOLOL Not lying!

Back when I was 27 years old I dated a woman that was about 46 years old, so almost 20 years difference. She was awesome in bed, really freaky! Age didn't really cause any big problems. The whole thing was just sex though.
This wld seem like the typical story. A woman gets older she wants to feel attracted and young again. A younger man is going to make her feel that way. There's an excitement on both sides.

Well this is us, she's 23, I'm 46. the sex is by far the best I've ever had and that's saying something, I've had a lot of sex. she doesn't photograph well, she's gorgeous in person, doesn't wear any make up, and is a bit shy... but in the bedroom, the shyness goes away... My ex-wife gave me shit about her, she said that my new girl looked like a child and I looked like a pedophile with her and she does get carded every time we go out, yesterday at lunch was the first time she didn't, but that's probably because we were there the night before... Either way, just wanted to put pics to the story, in case anyone was curious...

Attachments

• Screenshot (3521).png
    Screenshot (3521).png
    239.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 2020-02-17 (4).png
    2020-02-17 (4).png
    392.5 KB · Views: 171
Seems to go like this ...

Older women like younger guys to feel young again. Would seem that most of the time they have been married before and divorced.

And younger women generally likes older guys because they have daddy issues. A woman also gets a sense of security with an older man.

So is it wrong to have an age gap?
I think in society there's an age gap size that seems to be acceptable and one that seems to not be acceptable and I guess that's in the viewer's eyes. Also there is a age gap that rides a scale of age. Obviously that scale can't be 15yrs and the other be 52. As that gap on the scale of age would be considered Illegal and morally wrong. I think once a woman is an adult she's....an adult. Me and my wife are old now, but my God, she's made a lot of decisions without her father or me. Now in our case were actually the same age so there is no gap. And we've been together for just about 20 years now.. But I wouldn't mind a 23 year old for the day. I look at younger chicks. She knows I'm just looking. Sarcastically she calls them 12 year olds. I want to clear something up. I am not looking at 12 year olds. She just says it sarcastically because we are so much older. Don't think a woman is quite an adult at 18. I don't think any kid is. But early twenties sure. If a man divorces and gets with a younger woman the divorced wife is going to be extremely jealous and talk about your s***.

Dating a girl 21 years younger. I've been lifting longer than she is alive! LOL We never ever get judged. She competes in figure and I'm a trainer/sports nutritionist. We are both respected in the gym and social situations. My other clients expect me to date a younger smoking hot girlie. LOL

does this woman want kids in the future? if this is along term relationship that's something that would be in the back of my head and you might want to think about that. do you want them? if you guys don't want the same thing that could be a problem, age difference or not but let's say you did and she did too. Let's say she wanted a kid at 30. You'd be 53 at that time (nothing wrong with that, just saying). Would that be ok w/you? With that being said, i don't necessarily think that's a conversation you need to have immediately, maybe just if things start to head in the more serious direction.

does this woman want kids in the future? if this is along term relationship that's something that would be in the back of my head and you might want to think about that. do you want them? if you guys don't want the same thing that could be a problem, age difference or not but let's say you did and she did too. Let's say she wanted a kid at 30. You'd be 53 at that time (nothing wrong with that, just saying). Would that be ok w/you? With that being said, i don't necessarily think that's a conversation you need to have immediately, maybe just if things start to head in the more serious direction.
I don't want kids any time soon, she does and we had a scare, (for me) but turns out she wasn't pregnant...

But regardless, I don't think that 53 is too old to have a kid for a man... my wife had my son at 47, and I know lots of guys 53 with new borns, my older brother just became a father again, he's about ten years older than I am and doesn't exercise at all, he's in terrible shape. Yet seems the happiest I've ever seen him...

I met my wife when she was 29 and I was 52. I been with her now for 8 years. We were both uneasy about the age gap in the beginning, but we are so compatible in similar natures, we don't even think about it anymore.

My thoughts and only mine.
I feel like what else would I have in common with someone half my age besides sex??? Im a mature single father and 42 yrs old. Ive lived life and been through so much that a 21 year old would not have the mental capacity to satisfy me. Thats just me though.. sure she is hot and sex is good but after that nah... to each is own, hope everything works out great. Its not like its unheard of so you may have hit gold. :)

My thoughts and only mine.
I feel like what else would I have in common with someone half my age besides sex??? Im a mature single father and 42 yrs old. Ive lived life and been through so much that a 21 year old would not have the mental capacity to satisfy me. Thats just me though.. sure she is hot and sex is good but after that nah... to each is own, hope everything works out great. Its not like its unheard of so you may have hit gold. :)
I think it is easily possible to meet a woman that is half your age and at the same time as smart or smarter than you. Maybe you mean the girl would be lacking life experience? They certainly might look at the world differently than you since they grew up in a different time period. Ive never been in a position to date a much younger woman like that because I have been married now for 23 years. I would certainly give it a try though. Like you say, if all you have to share together is sex then its not going to work for me. There are plenty of really smart 21 year old ladies out there though!

I was 25 dating a 35 year old. It was fun at first, great sex with a woman thats experienced. But at that age a female starts to feel like she's running out of time and wants to settle down. They're in a rush to settle down especially when they see all their friends getting engaged and married.
After 2 months she was already trying to lock me down, trying to have me move in.

If its mutually just sex thats awesome, but I wouldn't waste a women's time thats trying to settle down if the feeling isn't reciprocated.

These days Im trying to find a younger woman lol starting to feel old.

I think it is easily possible to meet a woman that is half your age and at the same time as smart or smarter than you. Maybe you mean the girl would be lacking life experience? They certainly might look at the world differently than you since they grew up in a different time period. Ive never been in a position to date a much younger woman like that because I have been married now for 23 years. I would certainly give it a try though. Like you say, if all you have to share together is sex then its not going to work for me. There are plenty of really smart 21 year old ladies out there though!

Yes, life experience if probably a better way of saying it. But that's just been my thoughts. I do know that love does not discriminate and maybe I should be more open to younger woman. Very interesting topic and I see your point

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws