advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest age gap you've had in a relationship?

Well this is us, she's 23, I'm 46. the sex is by far the best I've ever had and that's saying something, I've had a lot of sex. she doesn't photograph well, she's gorgeous in person, doesn't wear any make up, and is a bit shy... but in the bedroom, the shyness goes away... My ex-wife gave me shit about her, she said that my new girl looked like a child and I looked like a pedophile with her and she does get carded every time we go out, yesterday at lunch was the first time she didn't, but that's probably because we were there the night before... Either way, just wanted to put pics to the story, in case anyone was curious...

I’m happy for you bro. You two look great together. I say fuck what anybody else thinks or says. As long as you are happy and you have an amazing connection and amazing sex then you have the key ingredients to a happy fulfilling union. Of course you got to have trust respect and common ground etc but it sounds like you two have a great start towards building a happy life together. Don’t allow anyone to take that away from you.

The biggest age gap I ever had in a serious relationship was 13 years with my daughters mom. I was way too you to be in a serious committed relationship. I was 20 she was 33. Most recently I dated someone 18 years younger then me. We had an amazing connection but tragedy separated us. Age is nothing but a number. There are more important factors involved that ultimately determine whether two people belong together or not.

Relationship wise, her 9 years older...My wife is 7 years older. I've always loved older women, sex is just much better without all the drama!

Sex wise...I slept with a 15yr old and 46yr old in the same day/night when I was 18 (28yr age gap with the 46yr old).

Relationship wise, her 9 years older...My wife is 7 years older. I've always loved older women, sex is just much better without all the drama!

Sex wise...I slept with a 15yr old and 46yr old in the same day/night when I was 18 (28yr age gap with the 46yr old).
Was it the 15 year old's mother?

Was it the 15 year old's mother?

No sadly, no moms/daughters before...My brother had done that twice though:cry::cautious:

Worked for a vinyl company and we were contracted on an apt complex...Easy to sleep with lots of horny house wives back then(y)

My wife is 23 years younger then me. I am 60, she is 37. Been 8 years together.

My love now.....she’s 31 and I’m 47. Crazy but it’s fkn perfect. Keeps me on my toes

My wife is 37 and im 52 and couldn't be happier married 10 years

Several here after my divorce:

45-23 lasted a year
46-22 lasted 18 months
47-30 still ongoing

Just because you get older as a man doesn’t mean you lose your attraction for younger women. It’s been that way since the beginning of time. And a lot of younger women go for older men. It’s a real thing. Might as well take advantage of it. Women get to have their cake and eat it too when they’re young and hot. Not so much when they get older. Men? If we keep our shit together, keep ourselves in shape, keep the magic wand working, You can get the 20 and 30 somethings well into your 50s maybe even 60s. Lol

I think this applies more so for anyone where the partner would be under thirty years of age.

Nine years younger when I was thirty two. That was a horrible mistake. If you want emotional stability in a partner because you want a loyal relationship and you are loyal yourself then don't do much younger. If you probably aren't always going to be loyal (massages or w.e) then maybe but don't expect it to be bliss and peaceful more like chaotic and exciting.

I think it is easily possible to meet a woman that is half your age and at the same time as smart or smarter than you. Maybe you mean the girl would be lacking life experience? They certainly might look at the world differently than you since they grew up in a different time period. Ive never been in a position to date a much younger woman like that because I have been married now for 23 years. I would certainly give it a try though. Like you say, if all you have to share together is sex then its not going to work for me. There are plenty of really smart 21 year old ladies out there though!
Yes “ life experience” is a better word selection. I certainly don’t mean books sense.

I banged the lunch room lady Peggy in Middle School I was well hung and she knew it. She stared at my little uniform crotch most days. She held out a Nestle Crunch bar and told me she had something for me. When I got closer she grabbed me a hauled me into the Janitors closet. She yanked down my uniform pants and went to town on my 9 inch immature cock with her tongue and lips. I didn't know what to do. Luckily I am Italian so I had good instincts. I grabbed her by the hair and tossed her back onto some sort of canvas cover. I pulled up her skirt and pushed her panties aside and banged her like a crazed rooster crowing and banging crowing and banging. By the time the lunch buzzer went off we were done. I went to math class confused.

Just kidding,

Pick

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear