over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest Benefit for YOU on TRT?

froog

Registered
What would you say the overall biggest benefit is for YOU with TRT?

I am 30 years old and have been battling Low T for quite sometime. I had an appointment with an endo for the first time and I am scheduled for an MRI tomorrow, she believes I have a pituatary tumor. My current total test level is around 120. I was tested four years ago and I was 280, so I have no idea what a normal test level probably even feels like! My Libido has been terrible, I've lost motivation at work, tough to concentrate, workout/recovery time is terrible, storing fat in midsection, etc. So, this brings me to my question. What has been the biggest benefit for YOU going on TRT? I am trying get a feel for what I can realistically expect? I've only done one cycle of test in my entire life, does TRT give you the feeling of being "on" cycle at all?

Thanks guys. Sorry for rambling!

HRT helps with everything.

My test levels were 210, not they are above 900 and everything feels great.

It wont' make you a pro bodybuilder but it will bring you back to natural optimal levels which will benefit you in every way; from mood, to libido, to the gym and more.

It has help me alot, I didn't realize how much I had change until I started it
It makes me feel like I'm in my 30"s again. currently 52

It has help me alot, I didn't realize how much I had change until I started it
It makes me feel like I'm in my 30"s again. currently 52

Shit I'm in my 30s and I've had the test levels of a 90 year man for years apparently, so I want to know what it feels like to be in my "30s" as well!haha

The overall sense of well being feeling. More enthusiastic about everything, don't feel run down any more. Sexual health was also a much welcomed benefit. Everything is better on a proper dose of T.

Overall biggest benefit??? One word for ya...boners...enough said.....:cool:

Overall biggest benefit??? One word for ya...boners...enough said.....:cool:

The crazy part for me is that even at total test levels of 120, I have no problem performing in bed. The flip side is that my drive todo so is very weak...the wife will usually initiate but I can always respond! If I had an issue in that department I probably would've been on TRT long ago!😀

What would you say the overall biggest benefit is for YOU with TRT?

I am 30 years old and have been battling Low T for quite sometime. I had an appointment with an endo for the first time and I am scheduled for an MRI tomorrow, she believes I have a pituatary tumor. My current total test level is around 120. I was tested four years ago and I was 280, so I have no idea what a normal test level probably even feels like! My Libido has been terrible, I've lost motivation at work, tough to concentrate, workout/recovery time is terrible, storing fat in midsection, etc. So, this brings me to my question. What has been the biggest benefit for YOU going on TRT? I am trying get a feel for what I can realistically expect? I've only done one cycle of test in my entire life, does TRT give you the feeling of being "on" cycle at all?

Thanks guys. Sorry for rambling!

i am older than you, I started trt when I was 50, my libido was still ok when I before I started trt but definitely got kicked up a notch or 2, I have always been an active person my entire life, and it got to the point that it was all I could do to drag myself to the gym, then when I got there it was all I could to force myself to stay and not walk out after the first couple of sets, my motivation/drive was almost nothing, and it has now easily quadrupled, I started making progress again and gaining lost muscle back, it is easier to lose fat, and recovery is a hell of a lot better, things like my general everyday mood and energy also improved, joints feel better, its not going to make you walk around as 250 pound shredded monster, BUT with good diet and training consistency you can make damn good progress, good luck to ya brotha, hope you find what your looking for!

My natty levels were sub 50

So having my Dick work was nice

Overall mood and energy throughout the day, stronger, great sex drive, ill lean up a but from this dose that's with 125mgs a week.

Awesome feedback. I was worried that I may have some unrealistic expectations but from all the positives here, I think I will be a much happier man. I've really lost my drive in the work place to succeed and have s tough time staying focused which has hurt me in the work place. I'm happy to know that I am not just a POS and there is likely a reason behind all of this. I'm ready to feel good again!

Thanks again for all of the feedback.

1. sex drive....momma gotta have it so I hafta provide..win/win

2. well being....I'm a moody person to start but HRT truly lends a better outlook from day to day, whether thats placebo, actual, or a bit of both.

3. joint and injury pain prevention.....get on TRT for any appreciable amount of time, then come off and watch the pain from past injuries multiply. The atrophy prevention, IMO, prevents increased chronic tendonitis and joint ache.

My TRT is 125mg/wk test cyp and 2ius of Serostim
I'm 37, 5'9 and fluctuate 210-230, 8-18% BF

Awesome feedback. I was worried that I may have some unrealistic expectations but from all the positives here, I think I will be a much happier man. I've really lost my drive in the work place to succeed and have s tough time staying focused which has hurt me in the work place. I'm happy to know that I am not just a POS and there is likely a reason behind all of this. I'm ready to feel good again!

Thanks again for all of the feedback.

15mg per day SQ and never felt better...Test levels were at 1097

Mood, energy, and libido.

I definitely notice my dopamine is higher and my cortisol is lower then prior to starting TRT.

I used to struggle to find motivation to do much of anything and relied mostly on adhd meds, then in the evenings my cortisol would be sky high..

Healthy testosterone levels have greatly reduced my need for the meds, and my health has benefited because of that.

Simple things are much more rewarding now so I know my dopamine has been increased by it. One of the most beneficial benefits for me.

I'm a major advocate for getting blood work and checking hormone levels before ever getting on SSRIs etc.. Because there's a good chance it's your hormones causing a lot of it.

There are lots of good benefits that we are just discovering. Testosterone is also known to help cardiac function. 10 years from now....TRT will be common.. GH is the new love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mood, energy, and libido.

I definitely notice my dopamine is higher and my cortisol is lower then prior to starting TRT.

I used to struggle to find motivation to do much of anything and relied mostly on adhd meds, then in the evenings my cortisol would be sky high..

Healthy testosterone levels have greatly reduced my need for the meds, and my health has benefited because of that.

Simple things are much more rewarding now so I know my dopamine has been increased by it. One of the most beneficial benefits for me.

I'm a major advocate for getting blood work and checking hormone levels before ever getting on SSRIs etc.. Because there's a good chance it's your hormones causing a lot of it.

Funny you mention ADHD drugs, I've been prescribed adderall and taking on an as needed basis. I take it at times when I need the ability to focus on a large project at work. Doc thinks I was likely compensating my low test with those meds as well.

Great input. Thank you

The wife is worried about fertility issues after I start but we already have one little guy and another baby on the way. We've said 3 was the number but im happy as shit to have 2, so I'm ready to start feeling good!

When I started TRT over 15 years ago I felt/performed better. After all these years I can"t say what I would be like if I wasn't on TRT. But talking to other guys my age, they seem to do less physically then me. And complain more about everything.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131