over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest Bodybuilder I have seen

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
He is 6 foot 3 inches and 360 lbs, solid. Unreal size and good strength. A wonder how he can be so thick and tall at the same time. Freak!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4cdaGy2gbE"]HUGE Bodybuilder Morgan Aste "The Big Rock" - 360 lbs at 6'3" - YouTube[/ame]

Lean and vascular.

Attachments

• morgan aste.jpg
    morgan aste.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 4,264
Lean and vascular.

I like vascularity, but do any of you guys ever think it can be too much--to the point where it becomes a detriment to one's physique?

Look at that pic of his legs. There is so much vascularity going on there that, in my opinion, it is actually detracting from his overall look. I know that might sound odd coming from a bodybuilding junkie, but when evaluating it purely from an "aesthetic" viewpoint, it seems to be hurting more than helping.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I like vascularity, but do any of you guys ever think it can be too much--to the point where it becomes a detriment to one's physique?

Look at that pic of his legs. There is so much vascularity going on there that, in my opinion, it is actually detracting from his overall look. I know that might sound odd coming from a bodybuilding junkie, but when evaluating it purely from an "aesthetic" viewpoint, it seems to be hurting more than helping.

What do you guys think?

Of course but I don't think this guys going for the most authentic pleasing to the eye look.

I think he's going for freak factor. Size vacularity mass. It's probably easier for to attain freak status than it is to try and play the aesthetic game

I think it's photo shop taking away from his legs making it look really vascular I'm sure he is but in real life I bet there's a different view

Of course but I don't think this guys going for the most authentic pleasing to the eye look.

I think he's going for freak factor. Size vacularity mass. It's probably easier for to attain freak status than it is to try and play the aesthetic game

In his case, yeah...I would agree with you. I doubt he is focusing on aesthetics.

What do you guys think?

I agree but as mentioned above he is going for the freak factor. I personally love the freaky/vascular look. In fact I would personally lose a few inches if I could have more vascularity. Although it's definitely not a look for everyone. I do agree though that special lighting and other effects are making his vascularity stand out more. Although I have seen his training vids and he is the ultimate freak. He is naturally huge and then he has put everything into being as freaky as possible. These are the sort of guys that impress me the most.

Anyone remember Greg Kovacs? 6' 4 330 in contest (+400 off season).

Met him once at a MuscleMag store and he could barely breath. Sounded like a person with congestive heart failure.

Greg_Kovacs_71-1.jpg

I also think the vascularity takes from the overall look. His legs look like a Texas road map.

Anyone remember Greg Kovacs? 6' 4 330 in contest (+400 off season).

Met him once at a MuscleMag store and he could barely breath. Sounded like a person with congestive heart failure.

Greg_Kovacs_71-1.jpg

Kovacs did not have an aesthetically pleasing physique.

This French guy looks awesome!
I wonder what it's like to have genetics like this?
I love the freaky vascularity...

Vascularity picture

I think that picture is mostly untouched. I just found more pictures of him during that same workout that are stamped with the FLEX Magazine logo. Perhaps there is an article out there in the magazine with these pictures.
I do agree though that being that vascular detracts from the muscle.

Attachments

• standing-calf-raises.jpg
    standing-calf-raises.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 675
  • hack-squat.jpg
    hack-squat.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 681
Last edited:
Lmfao

**broken link removed**

I think that picture is mostly untouched. I just found more pictures of him during that same workout that are stamped with the FLEX Magazine logo. Perhaps there is an article out there in the magazine with these pictures.
I do agree though that being that vascular detracts from the muscle.

It's always touched. Just to what degree.

The lighting and shading is enhanced in that photo, no doubt. The muscle is there, the vascularity is there. It's definitely enhanced, but it's there.

This guy is just straight up huge. Tall bodybuilders who are capable of filling out to me are the most crazy.

It's always touched. Just to what degree.

The lighting and shading is enhanced in that photo, no doubt. The muscle is there, the vascularity is there. It's definitely enhanced, but it's there.

This guy is just straight up huge. Tall bodybuilders who are capable of filling out to me are the most crazy.

I know it. Even Lou Ferrigno wasn't that thick, not nearly and he was about the same height. His top contest weight came later on when he did his comeback and I think he was about 280 lbs on stage?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131