over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest Bodybuilder I have seen

Craig Goliath is probably one of the biggest bodybuilders I've ever seen.

dude is the definition of a freak...in that first pick his waist is still pretty tight and tapered, rare to see that on anyone that holds 360 pounds, rare enough to see anyone lean at 360, but they always at least have a bit of a either drug gut or imo just the ridiculous amount of food it must take has to take a toll on the waistline, after a while it gets stretched out no matter how much they work on it, so it seems....IDK how old he is or how long he's been pressin the petal to the metal, but most of these guys hit a point where they begin to rapidly lose the aesthetics as their careers pass, wheather it be the massive gh/slin or food or whatever it takes honestly IDK, but slowly the guts stick out, the limbs look stringy etc, or they die before they make it that far. But you got to give it to the guy, he still has damn good aesthetics at that size, I think that south african Guy..something was more massive, but he would never be a top bodybuilder genetically it didn't look good just freakin huge, this guy looks good....for now.

dude is the definition of a freak...in that first pick his waist is still pretty tight and tapered, rare to see that on anyone that holds 360 pounds, rare enough to see anyone lean at 360, but they always at least have a bit of a either drug gut or imo just the ridiculous amount of food it must take has to take a toll on the waistline, after a while it gets stretched out no matter how much they work on it, so it seems....IDK how old he is or how long he's been pressin the petal to the metal, but most of these guys hit a point where they begin to rapidly lose the aesthetics as their careers pass, wheather it be the massive gh/slin or food or whatever it takes honestly IDK, but slowly the guts stick out, the limbs look stringy etc, or they die before they make it that far. But you got to give it to the guy, he still has damn good aesthetics at that size, I think that south african Guy..something was more massive, but he would never be a top bodybuilder genetically it didn't look good just freakin huge, this guy looks good....for now.

Im with you on this one. The guy is not only huge but he still looks good. Just looking at his picture you would guess he is maybe 6 foot tall. Those extra 3 inches are real hard to fill out. He has great symmetry and proportion IMO.

ewww.

he needs WORK...

Attachments

• craig.jpg
    craig.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,634
Don't think I ever mentioned it in the other threads talking about Morgan, but did you guys know he was a swimming pool lifeguard? :p Can you imagine the look in kids' eyes? :D

Lmfao

**broken link removed**

That reminds me of Victor Richards when he entered the Nigerian Nationals to get his ProCard.

ewww.

he needs WORK...

I think that was a really old pic. Here is a pic I found of him in 2013 and a recent pic from a few months ago. I think he's around 330-ish. And I believe he's only like 30 or 31yrs old

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 786
This is current I believe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 713
Don't think I ever mentioned it in the other threads talking about Morgan, but did you guys know he was a swimming pool lifeguard? :p Can you imagine the look in kids' eyes? :D

I bet no one ran by the pool!!

That reminds me of Victor Richards when he entered the Nigerian Nationals to get his ProCard.

I bet the younger dudes have never heard of him - but Vic was THE freak!! I remember seeing pics of him next to pros that I had met and he was dwarfing them.

I bet the younger dudes have never heard of him - but Vic was THE freak!! I remember seeing pics of him next to pros that I had met and he was dwarfing them.

He had a brother that was just as big too. Both true freaks among us mortals.

And I still can't believe there are people out there who think genetics don't mean much in bodybuilding!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 415
Must show him and all tall ass BB respect, we have to work our ass off to achieve the same density as most 5'6-5'10 freaks...

I never knew that! Vic was a an absolute freak! I think Paul Dillet was the first freak I actually met so he probably sticks out in my mind. Saw Ronnie guest pose in 97 I think and I just remember how his late were so heavy that when he stood relaxed from the rear they looked like ear lobes just hanging.
Hung out with Matarazzo one weekend and remember we were in a hotel room with a bunch of people waiting to go eat or something and his calves just looked stupid! Mikes arms were enormous too. Mike Francois was another freak that I think would have been a major threat for the O if he had not had his health issues.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear