advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest Ive ever been on HRT right now, what next?

bigdog123

Banned
Currently 224 at just under 5`9 and lean (sub 10%) on 150mg test e - been on HRT for a full 12 weeks now.

My trouble has always been (or at least recently) once I add AAS and try to up my food intake I have a number of issues - mainly my appetite completely goes and I struggle to eat more than the 3500 calories I am eating right now.

My last two cycles were pretty much test, tren and mast - 2g total per week -

I would think someone in my position holding 224 for 3 months on HRT and staying pretty strong and lean on only 3,500 calories per day should be able to easily add 20lb once I add in AAS, slin and some peptides but it hasnt happened recently due to my struggle with diet - is the tren causing this issue? Should i switch to something else? My strength goes thru th roof in literally two weeks once I add more AAS and slin into the equation but my weight seems limited by my stuggle with food. Any ideas?

I would like to think I can grow to 245 and stay lean but it doesnt seem to be! Last blast I think I got to 238 and called it a day after a month as had serious stomach issues and appetite totally went AWOL.

I gave up with CJC and GHRP as the water retention was too much so I am thinking AAS, slin and IGF des but need someother ideas!

Last edited:
Vitamin B-12 - 2ml sub-q per week.
Low dose GHRP-6 for 6 months straight.

You will be able to eat a whole cow in 2.23443 seconds.

low dose HGH and continue with your HRT dose and slin for a year, see how far you can get on that, then blast with your Tren and Mast if you want. Stay healthy and get even leaner than you are now making slow and steady gains

I have tried EQ before years back and never got much from it. Maybe I should try it again.

Never tried Vitamin B12 so thats something I could look into. GHRP is good for increasing appetite, not sure how I could use it without gaining a ton of water though

Currently 224 at just under 5`9 and lean (sub 10%) on 150mg test e - been on HRT for a full 12 weeks now.

My trouble has always been (or at least recently) once I add AAS and try to up my food intake I have a number of issues - mainly my appetite completely goes and I struggle to eat more than the 3500 calories I am eating right now.

I would think someone in my position holding 224 for 3 months on HRT and staying pretty strong and lean on only 3,500 calories per day should be able to easily add 20lb once I add in AAS, slin and some peptides but it hasnt happened recently due to my struggle with diet - is the tren causing this issue? Should i switch to something else? My strength goes thru th roof in literally two weeks once I add more AAS and slin into the equation but my weight seems limited by my stuggle with food. Any ideas?

I would like to think I can grow to 245 and stay lean but it doesnt seem to be! Last blast I think I got to 238 and called it a day after a month as had serious stomach issues and appetite totally went AWOL.

I gave up with CJC and GHRP as the water retention was too much so I am thinking AAS, slin and IGF des but need someother ideas!

Prime your body, increase insulin sensitivity and then blast. Lower protein to 150g carbs to 0-150g keep healthy fats higher for 2-4weeks,train high volume light moderate weights. This is what I do before every blast, works great.

Prime your body, increase insulin sensitivity and then blast. Lower protein to 150g carbs to 0-150g keep healthy fats higher for 2-4weeks,train high volume light moderate weights. This is what I do before every blast, works great.

This is funnily enough what I usually do also. 12-14 weeks on HRT and the last 3 weeks are calories down to 2,500 and carbs around 150g per day - get very lean and then blast.

But 2-3 weeks later and my appetite has disappeared!

Well....

you said yourself that its from the blast(higher dose)...your pretty damn big now but I understand wanting more, I would try dropping the tren and using EQ and B12 ( I use Syntheselen) That combo really helps boost appetite for many

Seems to me that you have good results with 150mg test per week, just stay with the 150mg eat more and and train more. Don`t take all 150mg at once.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131