over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest O Surpises to me.

Bleed

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Dennis wolf? Anyone see this coming? Looks like he knows his body better than all the "gurus" he bashes. And kai 7th place? What do you all think the strained relationship between kai and phil will be like now? :eek: HAHAHA. I'm extremely happy jay won it this year even if it will be his last.

Yeah and Haney Rambod's guys were 1st and 2nd. Props to him as well. I bet 7th put a strain on Kai and Oscars releationship.

I can see Kai talking about how he didn't "visualize" properly so his image didn't "manifest" properly. :D And supposedly phil had food poisoning again. I can see him having food poisoning every year except for when he finally wins.

I can see Kai talking about how he didn't "visualize" properly so his image didn't "manifest" properly. :D And supposedly phil had food poisoning again. I can see him having food poisoning every year except for when he finally wins.

Chris Aceto was joking on the rxmuscle wrap up video about the dreaded lasix-fish that causes "food poisoning" the day of the show.

He had some bad food last year too! When i read jay edged out phil who had been stricken with food poisoning, I thought i was looking at last year for a minute because that happened to Phil last year too..

Chris Aceto was joking on the rxmuscle wrap up video about the dreaded lasix-fish that causes "food poisoning" the day of the show.

Dennis wolf? Anyone see this coming? Looks like he knows his body better than all the "gurus" he bashes. And kai 7th place? What do you all think the strained relationship between kai and phil will be like now? :eek: HAHAHA. I'm extremely happy jay won it this year even if it will be his last.

Before the show I had him 7th, then after seeing the prejudging I had him 5th.

ya wolf is not much of a suprise only cuase he had a bad showing his last two shows before that but the last two mr. o and he is very young. If dennis can improve from how he looked when he was 4th i think he could win the O one day. This year he still wasnt as good as he can be i think there is some truth to what his whole guru soap opera i mean he did it by himself this time. does anyone do that in the top 10?

if wolf bring up some weak pionts and come in dry and full he will be tuff to beat his structure is sick.

SB

Last edited:

:D

I was really impressed with Dennis conditioning.
He is just so goddamn tall, he's got to put an assload of thickness in/on those lats and chest in which both are "highly inserted".
Great Shape and small waist, too bad he didn't let "Chet" take him to 350..!

Phil has the same problem with those ginormous arms and narrow clavicles.
Hany should have him do nothing but heavy chest back delt and leg work for the next 8 months and get a medievil torture rack and stretch those clavicles out and maybe give him another "inch". ;)

These guys are just missing a few things to make it to the top, but then again Dexter won the O with no calves..but then again that was backlash from 2007...:p

Did Stan and the other guy do the strength contest?

Did Stan and the other guy do the strength contest?

Ben White... yes but it wasn't shown on the feed.

Ben had an injury on his 501 bench opener w, possible pec tear or at least strain. He came back and pulled 700 the next day.

Stan had a 628 bench and 800 lb dead surpassing Johnnie Jackson's total by 90 lbs from last year.

Phil is sick. Just Sick. However It will be weird having a Mr.o with sub-par calves. I want Branch as Mr.O when Jay retires but I know it's probably wishful thinking. Seeing him win just ONCE would be great. He's a stand up man all around.

Ben White... yes but it wasn't shown on the feed.

Ben had an injury on his 501 bench opener w, possible pec tear or at least strain. He came back and pulled 700 the next day.

Stan had a 628 bench and 800 lb dead surpassing Johnnie Jackson's total by 90 lbs from last year.

90 lbs? That's it? Maybe I'm naive when it comes to stuff like this but can't Johnny put 100+ on this bench and DL within a year? I guess it's not that simple when you're close to or at your peak. What if he trained at Westside for the next year?

90 lbs? That's it? Maybe I'm naive when it comes to stuff like this but can't Johnny put 100+ on this bench and DL within a year? I guess it's not that simple when you're close to or at your peak. What if he trained at Westside for the next year?

Efferding had too much left in both lifts. Johnny could never beat him in lifting. A BB contest, yeah he could. But not a strength contest.

Is efferding the dude who came last year and put the smack down on ben and johnny?

Efferding had too much left in both lifts. Johnny could never beat him in lifting. A BB contest, yeah he could. But not a strength contest.

Is efferding the dude who came last year and put the smack down on ben and johnny?

Yes that's Stan.

Johnnie is extremely strong but Stan is other worldly.

all this talk about calves, calves dont count anymore in bodybuilding LOL!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131