over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bigkiwi... hows the clen/slin working?

To tell the truth I have been using between 750-1g of test week max in offseason down from 2-3grams I used to do. I know change around and use alot more anabolics and only use orals when doing show. I now concentrate more on my insulin use and maiximing insulin effects. I have used Equigen before but never human gh as is nearly impossible get down here and if can get costs fortune so thats why insulin has to be my growing drug of choice :)

Thanks BigKiwi for your repleys....

Great info...

chris

Bigkiwi
thanks for being so upfront
us wanna-be-pros have always wondered what some of you freaks did.
please keep us updated

chris, do you feel like you are in some kind of freaky science class?i do:)

Even though I haven't been involved in this post, I'd like to throw in my 2 pennies. I asked the K man a few questions a while back about slin, diet, and growing while getting leaner. Let me start by saying that I've got a long, long, way to go before having enough size to win a rinky dink contest. That said, I have been dieting since Feb. 1st (2 1/2 months) and after thinking about K's ideas about slin and using my own common sense, I decided to keep using the slin 5 days a week after workouts. I started my diet at a weight of 265 with probably 15-18% bf. I got down to 250 and 12-15%bf after 1 month with calorie restriction and 2 50min cardio sessions 7 days a week. In the last 50 days I've still been doing 2 50min cardio sessions 7 days/week and my bf is 9-10%, but have not lost any weight. I have to think this is due to the insulin and the fact that I'm able to gain muscle and lose bf at the same time, which I've never been able to do before. I also used 80mg of clen per day for 3 weeks, but took 3 weeks off and started back yesterday at 120mg/day. I know somethings working like never before and have to beleive it's the slin and possibly the clen also. I feel that I'm losing bf all morning and afternoon and then when I take the slin at 6pm I'm no longer losing bf, but I am putting on a little muscle. I've always stayed bloated year round, but now that I'm getting older, I want to look good when I take my shirt off. My goal is to get down to 6-7%bf and then grow from there. Seeing that it's obviously working for Kiwi made me think it could work for me too. I appreciate you guys taking the time to read this long post, and if you have anything to add that may benefit my growth goal, please tell me, because I sincerely appreciate it when ya do.

Queefer,

What other things are you using right now, with your slin and clens???

What kind of diet are you doing?

thanks,

chris

What was the length of time that you noticed it was time for you to up the dose of clen. Was it generally around the same or did it just vary. Have you tried adding anything else to this combination yet, like T3. I'm curious to see how fast ones metabolism may become then. I'm really interested in trying this out, in the future.

thats a good idea arm, esp if hes gonna stay on clen for a while like kiwi. t3 upregulates the beta receptors. could also throw in ketofin once in a while.

add in 10mcg of t3 for 4-6 weeks you will increasr food intake and metabolism as well as upreugalting the beta recpetors :)

I personally use my insulin7 days week and 2x per day I will say that I think by missing out on 9 shots insulin by only taking 1x per day 5x week you are just missing out on extra muscle. I think you can't burn fat as much during the day as you have your insulin in your system for total about 3 hours 2x per day but if you are increasing muscle mass who cares :)

It is also good to see Queefer trying it out because I can muble as much as I want and we can talk about this study and that study that proves and disproves the theory but the proof in the using :)

I believe...

I am going to try out this method after my shows are over in the next few weeks.
Sounds very intersting how everything could be working synergistically.

BIGKIWI

What about the clen usage. Do you do it daily or 2 days on and 2 days off.

Thanks,
Tren

BIGKIWI said:
I personally use my insulin7 days week and 2x per day I will say that I think by missing out on 9 shots insulin by only taking 1x per day 5x week you are just missing out on extra muscle. I think you can't burn fat as much during the day as you have your insulin in your system for total about 3 hours 2x per day but if you are increasing muscle mass who cares :)

It is also good to see Queefer trying it out because I can muble as much as I want and we can talk about this study and that study that proves and disproves the theory but the proof in the using :)

How I LOVE to see this post.

This is but one of the type posts that make this board great.

I am tired of being on boards where a person posts their results and some idiot mods screams WHERE IS THE STUDY TO BACK THIS UP. :)

This is board is one of only a couple where the intent is to help as much as possible.

Ok ok but no group hug. LOL

Mr tren use it daily bro thats way able to go to such high doses and up the dose every few days as my body becomes accustomed to it :)

BIGKIWI

BIGKIWI,

Thanks for the advise and help bro. I will take it daily. Also, my plan is to continue for six weeks with the clen. What's your thoughts on duration?

Thnaks,
Tren

Bigkiwi :
Do you use Humalog og the R ?
Are you eating fat while you have insulin in your system ?
HGH doses ?

From what I remember he's never used HGH, but he has used equigen. I believe this is right but don't quote me.

I use my clen continuos for up to 10weeks at a time :) Have started my first ever course human hgh am very excited been on for 2 days now, I use humalin R yep eat fat but have relatively clean diet for most meals but always have fat meals as well :)

Usually the clen lose its effect after 2 weeks + or ?
Do you use Ketotifen or other things to counteract this ??

BIGKIWI said:
I use my clen continuos for up to 10weeks at a time :) Have started my first ever course human hgh am very excited been on for 2 days now, I use humalin R yep eat fat but have relatively clean diet for most meals but always have fat meals as well :)

you have a show in mind , big man???

Hi Byggern re-read of the thread bro will explain to you why use clen like that. Nah just doing some guest poses and get bigger for competing next year :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member