over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIGKIWI PHOTOSHOOT

damn

i just looked at the pics again, and have to say it one more time, you're a huge motherfu*&er. those damn delts are crazy big

JW

BIGKIWI said:
Never used DNP would like to and prob will one day but hard to get where I live

You know how piss easy and cheap is to get it where you are? You know you should just ask how and you'll get! And crystal too, not that crap powder the yanks use LOL

thats fucking incredible. i only wish to look as huge as you .

your name should be deltzilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigKiwi, two quick questions for you:

1) How big were you at your peak as a natural? I'm thinking you were one of those 16-year old kids who could bench 300/squat 400 before he ever touched the gear?

2) How much smaller do you think you'd be if you never added insulin and GH to your regime?

Those are some incredible pics you posted.

Bump, just because we should all be forced to see these pics everyday and realize how small we are.

kiwi,
damn bro, you look phenomenal!!!:eek: that's the look that i am striving for. i'll get there one day. Keep up the good work. hope to see you in some shows in the near future!

TH

Damn

As far as your site injections what do you like(shoulders)? Im trying to give mine that canon ball look like you have. By the way what shows you have coming up? 270 at your age and height is SICK. Good luck with training.

I didn't train at 16 started at 17 but was a sprinter and have always been strong. I think insulin and the little bit gh I have used deffinately makes a difference in your muscle maturity and look couldn't say how would look without them hopefully still not that small :) i actually stopped doing delt shots for 3 months leading up those photos as shoulders were getting outta proportion only used gear there so far but as other bodyparts catch up will use Syntherol there.

hey bro just going threw the pics and ill have to say again thoes are some freaky delts ofcourse your big all over but thoes delts just catch your eye :cool:

Dont know why you covered your face, i seen the originals you had a mean face on... You are motivation to me, all pierced out like me as well, Great Job.

Ha yeah , gotta have some hobbies huh , so used to needles having piercings done is quite rush :) only got 5 in my face at the moment used to have couple more but weren't done deep enough and fell out :)

Hiya kiwi
Congrats on getting that pro card sorted.
Look foward to seeing you on stage in 7 weeks!
Hows it all shaping up?

Hi ya bro looking forard to it to, getting harder now but want to be best I can be for the show. Have to catch up for chat and some food :) your shout , I wont eat to much. I'll see if can put up picture from 3 weeks ago we took

Attachments

• db bi gdd.jpg
    db bi gdd.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2,235
BIGKIWI said:
Hi ya bro looking forard to it to, getting harder now but want to be best I can be for the show. Have to catch up for chat and some food :) your shout , I wont eat to much. I'll see if can put up picture from 3 weeks ago we took

Damn you already know but looking huge thier bro, awsome job. dont stop, I wanna see you in that Mr. O stage.

Looks great. Have to give my props. I was wondering if your left bicep peaks better then you right or is it just the lighting. My right seems to peak better then my left by far. Cjay

I enjoyed this thread , picked up some valuable tips.Good luck in the GP BIGKIWI

Cirr

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity