over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bigkiwi pics 307pd taken today

:eek:
Nice! Abs at 307!!

Damn, huge.

you look like a bouncer :cool:

Nice gains bro! what is the most amazing thing about your size is not how much gear you use or how much weight your moving in the gym but the huge amount of FOOD that has to be taken in to maintain that kind of size, I have recently really started packing in the protein and pushing myself at the table and to be honest I am sick and tired of eating, I couldn't even imagine pounding down enough food to maintain 300+ pounds on your frame. My hats off to you bro and i gracefully bow down!! LOL. Honestly that has to be hard as hell bro and you must get tired of just constantly eating large amount of food!

Huge and Thick! shit they can put you on the Arnold classic lineup for next yr. BK i'm sure when you dial that size in it will be a site to be seen, keep us posted with the pics on the dial in phase to see the step by step transformation come alive

BIGKIWI said:
I still do 4-5 cardios a week 40mins on bike and 1 boxing session so don't feel that much differnt. My girl is getting a little bit more squashed though :)

cool thanks for the reply and glad to hear your health is ok , i must admit for 307 you look pretty damn good , like xcel said abs at 307 :eek:

Kiwi rox

b-boy said:
Nice gains bro! what is the most amazing thing about your size is not how much gear you use or how much weight your moving in the gym but the huge amount of FOOD that has to be taken in to maintain that kind of size, I have recently really started packing in the protein and pushing myself at the table and to be honest I am sick and tired of eating, I couldn't even imagine pounding down enough food to maintain 300+ pounds on your frame. My hats off to you bro and i gracefully bow down!! LOL. Honestly that has to be hard as hell bro and you must get tired of just constantly eating large amount of food!

bro believe me I get sick eating some times , taking cans tuna everywhere etc. I can't do anythying that lasts for long periods time e.g driving, movies ... without getting hungary and moaning half way through :)

HOw do feel after walking through the mall, or everyday activities??

tired?? exhausted??

Just wondering what 307 feels like on the body??

KIWI....HERE ARE THE MAIN THINGS I NOTICE ABOUT THESE PICS.

#1 YOU APPEAR TO HAVE BROUGHT UP YOUR LEG SIZE! [ PRETTY NOTICABLE TO ME AT LEAST!]

#2 YOU ARE DAMB HARD/LEAN AT 307! THAT IS REALLY GOOD.

NICE WORK, BIG KIWI. :D

JETHRO TULL said:
#1 YOU APPEAR TO HAVE BROUGHT UP YOUR LEG SIZE! [ PRETTY NOTICABLE TO ME AT LEAST!]

#2 YOU ARE DAMB HARD/LEAN AT 307! THAT IS REALLY GOOD.

NICE WORK, BIG KIWI. :D

Still not big enough though bro :) had few tears on ham and quad, but nearly over quad op now :)

Steak feel fine as told Vander still do 5 cardios week so cardio fitness isn't that bad :)

BIGKIWI said:
bro believe me I get sick eating some times , taking cans tuna everywhere etc. I can't do anythying that lasts for long periods time e.g driving, movies ... without getting hungary and moaning half way through :)

You get hungry? :confused: I would be so sick of eating at 307 lbs I'd never get hungry.

How do you pay for your food bill? I'll bet if your girlfriend doesn't chip in you threaten to squash her dont ya. :p

Keep Eating Hard Bro

Really strong on chest today man, you can tell your eating more. You the only first person ive ever met who id think twice before challenging to a pie eating contest.

I hope you get thru this legal crap man you have potential to go all the way in bodybullding.

bigkiwi-could you give an example of what you eat. to be that heavy and still stay so lean i would be very interested in your diet.

joshbarnett said:
bigkiwi-could you give an example of what you eat. to be that heavy and still stay so lean i would be very interested in your diet.

Small children looks like a staple in his diet for sure!!! J/K!!

Kiwi you look wicked!!! Nice work man!!!

BIGKIWI said:
I still do 4-5 cardios a week 40mins on bike and 1 boxing session so don't feel that much differnt. My girl is getting a little bit more squashed though :)

BK,

I am sure if someone walked in on you with your woman, it would look like you are dry humping the matress...............LOL

Steak Helmet said:
BK,

I am sure if someone walked in on you with your woman, it would look like you are dry humping the matress...............LOL

hahaha :)

Like everyone else already said ... AMAZING!!!! How big do you get when you don't have abs .. 370??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

|--[\\\]>-------- Shit, 300 with abs! can you say muscle tissue?

fuckin huge!!
HCB

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads