over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bigkiwi pics 307pd taken today

Kiwi,

Did I tell you that everyone at the Olympia was talking about how there was this huge guy from New Zealand. The stir over shadowed Coleman's victory.:)
BYW... I spoke with Lee's training partner. He said that he was from New Zealand. I can't remember his name.

pumpputnam said:
Kiwi,

Did I tell you that everyone at the Olympia was talking about how there was this huge guy from New Zealand. The stir over shadowed Coleman's victory.:)
BYW... I spoke with Lee's training partner. He said that he was from New Zealand. I can't remember his name.

Now thats funny stuff I wonder who he is :) as if I not even in the same league as that big boy BUT... I do think if I was able to get the same chemicals e.g hgh , igf , myostatin inhibitors I would be closer to him. We struggle to get constant supply of gear here let alone anyhthing else . I have used gh twice and igf-1 twice also and that was couple years ago. I currently would go up to 1500mg of gear a week and insulin which is something I do know about :) I feel I would of made more growth in the last few months with just test and insulin than I would of in years and I honestly believe it comes down to diet :) have to meet you one day pumpputnam :) can you find out lee training partner name ?? thanks bro

marc rainbow is his name. he posts as hardcore on getbig etc...

trib said:
marc rainbow is his name. he posts as hardcore on getbig etc...

Is that Lees training partner ? I think he still lives in Auckland NZ though ? or they guy they talking about at O ? I have known Mark for years and competed against him I think he competes about 190lbs he is a nice guy think he has retired from pro bodybuilding comps now though.

BK,

I think you are going to shock more people than you think...

You look amazing at 307.

BIGKIWI said:
Is that Lees training partner ? I think he still lives in Auckland NZ though ? or they guy they talking about at O ? I have known Mark for years and competed against him I think he competes about 190lbs he is a nice guy think he has retired from pro bodybuilding comps now though.

harcore has a long threat on his journey with lee on a nz board. he says lee's sponser paid for him to come to vegas to train with lee. he details alot of lee's training, racing etc...there is a link on getbig( bodybuilding board) which you should check out. also kiwi if you time please lay out the diet meal by meal, thanx,luc

I'll ask Lee what his name is Kiwi. We all ate together at the Las Vegas Covention dinner hall. He was really funny. I feel stupid because after Adela and Lee left he(Lee's friend and training partner) and I spoke some more and we said we would keep in touch. But I am so bad with names. They are all great people. Loads of laughs!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear