over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigkiwi story on close up nz

Inspirational story BigKiwi!!

I've hung out with the BIG KIWI...One of the nicest guys you could meet.

All the best to ya Justin!!:)

Attachments

• Synthetek banner.gif
    Synthetek banner.gif
    31.5 KB · Views: 864
Last edited:
Great attitude brother, you will have many more years. You will be in my prayers.God bless you.

young guys need to watch this. unless you are Mr. O bound its not worth it. and even then its prolly not worth it.
Big Kiwi is a nice guy and this sucks to see. however, its good to see him spread the word that decisions have consequences.
-JS

Man, my heart goes out to BigKiwi. I didn't realize how young he is.

wow bigkiwi my heart goes out to u bro.best wishes...ps u huge as hell bro

Hope you recover soon big guy,you have many good years live.

that was a powerful interview

wow, so sad. I remember the liquid G. It went around like water in the college days.

What I gathered is he's going to continue what he's doing regardless of the repercussions? I hope I'm wrong.

I saw him a while back and he seems to be doing well guys.

What I gathered is he's going to continue what he's doing regardless of the repercussions? I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, did we all see the same interview?

No offense bigchef, but how is this inspirational? Inspirational to never touch AAS again?

This stuff is fucking scary as hell. He's walking around dieing yet still training balls to the wall and taking 2-3 grams of steroids? I mean unless this story was straight up lying or editing things to make it seem worse than the situation really is, BigKiwi needs a major major wake up call here, and for some reason his heart failing isnt enough to give the shit a break??? And his g/f's attitude is "we're all a ticking time bomb anyway, might as well do what we love"?!

WTF?!

And since hes huge and has an amazing physique and is getting some fame, no one says anything about how fucked up this is? I mean if this was anyone of us telling this story, everyone would be jumping down our throats telling us we're fucking idiot jackasses that better knock this shit off right away.

I'm really confused here?? I'm sure BigKiwi is an awesome bro and I really do hope he lives to be a happy old man and accomplishes all of his dreams and hopes for life. I just dont understand this mentality what-so-ever. If no one else has ever gotten some sense into his head, maybe some fellow bodybuilding friends can?

Last edited:
there is more to the story guys then steroid abuse.. it appears that the show decided on taking the gear route.. a little more sensational.. maybe kiwi will give his take on it..

there is more to the story guys then steroid abuse.. it appears that the show decided on taking the gear route.. a little more sensational.. maybe kiwi will give his take on it..

And even so, he had to have known this is the route they would take? Am I wrong? When someone looks the way he does, speaks freely of steroid use, lets them record his workouts, and then lets them talk to his counselor who speaks of his dosages, you would have to know this is the route they'd be taking... I mean I highly doubt his counselor is giving out that kind of information without BigKiwi's permission...

I saw him a while back and he seems to be doing well guys.

Glad to hear that. I always say to do whatever makes you happy, but you need your health to keep doing it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131