over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIGKIWI UPDATE

BIGKIWI

IFBB PRO / FOUNDING Member
IFBB PROS
BIGKIWI IS DOIN OK IN PRISON & WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME LETTERS FROM SUPPORTERS ESPECIALLY REDI!!!

RIMUTAKA PRISON,
PRIVATE BAG 47901 TRENTHAM,
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

ATTENTION-JUSTIN RYS hm1

KEEP GROWING!!

So...

What was the final sentencing?

BIGKIWI said:
BIGKIWI IS DOIN OK IN PRISON & WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME LETTERS FROM SUPPORTERS ESPECIALLY REDI!!!

RIMUTAKA PRISON,
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

ATTENTION-JUSTIN RYS hm1

KEEP GROWING!!

Rimutaka is ok. It's a minimum security camp, with a few Medium units, as I recall. Basically, you work all day in a farm-like atmosphere, and sleep in a unit with open air...you are outside for about 16 hours/day.

Since he's been convicted of a non-violent first offence, he's eligible for a 50% reduction on his final sentence (keep in mind I haven't been in prison in NZ in awhile, so this is just what I remember).

Before I logged on today, I was thinking about starting a post to see if anyone heard how BigKiwi is doing.

yea what was his sentence ?
all the best to him, i hope time goes quick for him.

If memory serves me correct, I believe the big man doesn't get sentenced until early March. I hope the sentencing doesn't prove to be the full extent.

any idea who posts that?
BIGA or Xcell? :confused:

so if we send him some books or whatever use this whole addy?>

RIMUTAKA PRISON,
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
ATTENTION-JUSTIN RYS hm1

just making sure

It would be his girl posting that.

He's already at minimum? I thought you need to be sentenced first, and then accordingly you get 'assesed' and it's decided where you go.

Usually you are kept in remand (which is max security) until you get sentneced and then assesed.

Anyway, great news if he's in minimum - it's a boys camp.

Lets Keep praying Bro's

That they will see something in him that changes there heart towards him and that this is an opportunity for Him to ask some very deep questions himself!

Allbeef

Big A said:

Thanks! Ill deffinatley send the Big Fella something to let him know were thinking of him. Are you sure he`s REDI though? Is there anything we should or shouldnt send?> Im guessing Books,magazines and letters are fine?

TELL HIM HELLO FROM ALL OF US!

KEEP POSTING, GIRLFRIEND!:D

Big A said:

He's already at minimum? I thought you need to be sentenced first, and then accordingly you get 'assesed' and it's decided where you go.

Usually you are kept in remand (which is max security) until you get sentneced and then assesed.

Anyway, great news if he's in minimum - it's a boys camp.

If you are in the camps, then you are either Minimum or Low Medium.

Remand is at Auckland Remand Prison, from which you get sent to Mt.Eden right after conviction and sentencing. Then you go to Paremoremo usually, Unit 6 (transfer unit). After that (usually within a week), you get sent to one of the camps. If you are High Medium or Maximum (D-block), then you stay at Paremoremo until your security classification is downgraded. Security classification has to do with alot of stuff, like type of crime, past criminal history and length of sentence.

You can request a transfer to the camp closest to your family, usually, upon arrival wherever they initially send you.

I was at Unit 6 in Paremoremo, for the length of my entire sentence.

anthony roberts said:
I
Remand is at Auckland Remand Prison, from which you get sent to Mt.Eden right after conviction and sentencing.

That's what I am saying. He hasn't been sentenced yet. So it's good if somehow he made it to a camp before sentencing.

am I the only who thinks he just serve his time and not try to get people to send him contraband stuff to him in jail, i mean, just wait this out and enjoy your freedom without being paranoid of some mishap and being in there for even longer.

Jarconis said:
am I the only who thinks he just serve his time and not try to get people to send him contraband stuff to him in jail, i mean, just wait this out and enjoy your freedom without being paranoid of some mishap and being in there for even longer.

Um, maybe I am taking your post wrong, but no one is talking about doing something stupid like sending someone contriband in the mail to BigKiwi. Letters are not contriband.

Kaiser

Naw bro, some of the fellas want to help him out and send him Redicat's 'paper anabolics' -- should get through, but ya never know anymore...

They know he was associated with this site should you talk of what you may send him ??? Anyhow thanks for the addy Id love to give him some shit to read over....Has to help with time right......

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131