over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biglizard225 **Monster SUPERDROL log**

Oh man, here comes the lethargy. I love superdrol for the gains but go does it get to me after a week or two. Nice to know the scale is climbing as well as strength.

Let me ask brother, at this point do you feel like we have ourselves a true superdrol on our hands?

Ya know I never did superdrol back in the day. I started my AAS endeavor with epistane.

I mean you tell me here's what I've noticed so far and it seems to be on par with everything I've heard from Legit superdrol:

•pretty significant strength gain in a very short period of time (days)
•scale jumped up about 6-7 pounds in 2 weeks
•lethargy
•appetite loss at first, seems my body has adjusted.
•my muscles are staying very very full 24/7 even when my appetite was shot and my calories were lower.

I would say it is. I'm really wondering how much weight I can gain on this stuff I haven't seen 270's in a while and especially not at this body composition

Ya know I never did superdrol back in the day. I started my AAS endeavor with epistane.

I mean you tell me here's what I've noticed so far and it seems to be on par with everything I've heard from Legit superdrol:

•pretty significant strength gain in a very short period of time (days)
•scale jumped up about 6-7 pounds in 2 weeks
•lethargy
•appetite loss at first, seems my body has adjusted.
•my muscles are staying very very full 24/7 even when my appetite was shot and my calories were lower.

I would say it is. I'm really wondering how much weight I can gain on this stuff I haven't seen 270's in a while and especially not at this body composition

Definitely fits the bill for superdrol as far as I'm concerned. I'm also curious to see how much weight this wil net you. Thanks again man, this is a great log for us here at PM to follow.

When I have done 30mg in the past it was always the 3rd week and just as I was getting off of sdrol so the lethargy for me was strong.

I'm wondering since you started with 30mg and still on it, does the lethargy ease up after a few days or does it increase/stay the same?

I may wind up trying 30mg from the jump instead of trying to build up to it to see how it effects me.

Naw man it's been here the whole time. I don't really feel awake until like 7 or 8 at night. It's unfortunate I work swing right now so I can't get my workouts in later in the evening.

As far as building the dose up I really don't see the point with superdrol since your only on it 3-5 weeks, really doesn't give your body enough time to build any kind of tolerance to it.

The main thing I've noticed with this is the water weight. If eat any kind of junk food or have a few junk meals I bloat like a damn puffer fish. I honestly think the lethargy comes from the water weight you hold on it + the toxicity. Anytime I put on water fast I feel like absolute dog shit.

Naw man it's been here the whole time. I don't really feel awake until like 7 or 8 at night. It's unfortunate I work swing right now so I can't get my workouts in later in the evening.

As far as building the dose up I really don't see the point with superdrol since your only on it 3-5 weeks, really doesn't give your body enough time to build any kind of tolerance to it.

The main thing I've noticed with this is the water weight. If eat any kind of junk food or have a few junk meals I bloat like a damn puffer fish. I honestly think the lethargy comes from the water weight you hold on it + the toxicity. Anytime I put on water fast I feel like absolute dog shit.

Thanks man. I appreciate how detailed your answers go. Good luck with the remaining time left on it.

I know you didn't disclose your test dose but is it mostly what you cruise on so we can isolate the sdrol? or is it a heaftier dose? Just curious if we can attribute most of the progress to the sdrol itself.

I'm loving this bro. Thank you so much for doing this for us!

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Thanks for the positive feedback guys,

Really been cleaning it up even more here the past few days. Went out of town Wednesday - Friday last week and got up to 280. NOT GOOD felt like total shit, ate entirely too much food for 3 days straight and didn't lift so I didn't sweat anything out.

Anyway cut my carbs and cut ALL junk out the past few days and woke up 267 this morning.

So anything that I had gained on superdrol so far has been water which is expected but you see I don't see AAS the way some of you guys see it, I see compounds as modifications to a car and the food I eat is the gasoline you put in your machine.

It's all about the food people I don't care what kind of genetics you have. That's why bodybuilders these days are on another level. They have there diets down to a perfection.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys,

Really been cleaning it up even more here the past few days. Went out of town Wednesday - Friday last week and got up to 280. NOT GOOD felt like total shit, ate entirely too much food for 3 days straight and didn't lift so I didn't sweat anything out.

Anyway cut my carbs and cut ALL junk out the past few days and woke up 267 this morning.

So anything that I had gained on superdrol so far has been water which is expected but you see I don't see AAS the way some of you guys see it, I see compounds as modifications to a car and the food I eat is the gasoline you put in your machine.

It's all about the food people I don't care what kind of genetics you have. That's why bodybuilders these days are on another level. They have there diets down to a perfection.

To me (the water weight) doesn't seem like like superdrol to me. I used to OG anabolic xtreme superdrol when it came out and I got strong as fuck and full as fuck but not watery. This is along the lines of what I have been hearing about superdrol raws around lately...people are getting a bit more waterlogged than the original version that was lean dry and full. Mike Arnold has spoke about the differences quite a bit. Maybe it's what we can now expect with superdrol.

Last 4 weeks have been crazy for me I've gotten really sick twice. The initial strength boost and weight gain from superdrol were pretty good.

Been off the monster Sdrol for 4 days now I believe and I've lost a little fullness. The main thing with me on this Sdrol run was the lethargy. At 30mgs a day it was almost too much. All I wanted to do was sleep! Now it's like night and day difference, I tell you what though it's making training and going to the gym so much much easier now lol.

My weight fluctuates ALOT on this run. I got up to 278 then I would drop back down to 268 overnight. But this is normal for me because of my diet and how much water I lose over night. Weight is sticking 270 in the am now. I'm a little fluffy at the moment but I know I can tighten this up pretty fast if necessary. If anybody has any questions hit me up

Last 4 weeks have been crazy for me I've gotten really sick twice. The initial strength boost and weight gain from superdrol were pretty good.

Been off the monster Sdrol for 4 days now I believe and I've lost a little fullness. The main thing with me on this Sdrol run was the lethargy. At 30mgs a day it was almost too much. All I wanted to do was sleep! Now it's like night and day difference, I tell you what though it's making training and going to the gym so much much easier now lol.

My weight fluctuates ALOT on this run. I got up to 278 then I would drop back down to 268 overnight. But this is normal for me because of my diet and how much water I lose over night. Weight is sticking 270 in the am now. I'm a little fluffy at the moment but I know I can tighten this up pretty fast if necessary. If anybody has any questions hit me up

Hey bro, thanks for the update. Are there any highlights of this run you can share? Strength gains? Weights feeling lighter? Anything of the sort? Thanks for logging bl

Ahhh yeah bro the positives you mean, sorry if I didn't list these enough because I try to be unbiased and I really appreciate the chance to log this but onto the question.

I'll start with pumps.... Pumps in the gym were pretty outstanding.

Strength.... Jumped up really quick the first few days and plateaued within a week. I usually don't lose any strength I put on and the past 4 days I've been just as strong as ever so that's a plus

As far as looking tighter.... I'm not really truly lean enough right now to see a huge difference in that department. I was noticeable a lot fuller (holding intramuscular fluid)

It definetly wasn't an Anadrol look kinda like a winstrol and mast look but like I said I'm not too lean right now so it's hard to tell.

My overall view on the monster superdrol is I never tried the original so idk how this compares in terms of all the positives. I will say this it is extremely strong when it comes to the toxicity which sounds reminiscent of the original, my appetite went to shit the first week and somewhat came back the last 3 the lethargy was very strong as well.

Would I do it again, not any time soon. I just don't like the lethargy it gave me and I feel like I could get a lot more out of just some test and tren. I do think if your looking for a strong oral this could be for you though

Ahhh yeah bro the positives you mean, sorry if I didn't list these enough because I try to be unbiased and I really appreciate the chance to log this but onto the question.

I'll start with pumps.... Pumps in the gym were pretty outstanding.

Strength.... Jumped up really quick the first few days and plateaued within a week. I usually don't lose any strength I put on and the past 4 days I've been just as strong as ever so that's a plus

As far as looking tighter.... I'm not really truly lean enough right now to see a huge difference in that department. I was noticeable a lot fuller (holding intramuscular fluid)

It definetly wasn't an Anadrol look kinda like a winstrol and mast look but like I said I'm not too lean right now so it's hard to tell.

My overall view on the monster superdrol is I never tried the original so idk how this compares in terms of all the positives. I will say this it is extremely strong when it comes to the toxicity which sounds reminiscent of the original, my appetite went to shit the first week and somewhat came back the last 3 the lethargy was very strong as well.

Would I do it again, not any time soon. I just don't like the lethargy it gave me and I feel like I could get a lot more out of just some test and tren. I do think if your looking for a strong oral this could be for you though

Sounds great my man. We appreciate your logging and review.:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity