advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bike week....on my way......preview pics.

Mainevent,

YOu look better everytime you post pics Marilyn. The improvements are very obvious.

Hope you guys have a great time.

Thank you and to all of you for my back comments, and yes, we had a great time!

Love the back shot!!

more pics from Daytona......

Here are a few of the photos we took with a half broken camera....curtesy of one of Tony's dogs before we left...(Shiloh.......not to mention any names)...anyway,we were able to use it for only a few shots, bummer!

We had fun, and I did get a nice jacket that kept me warm last night.....We'll have to retrieve that photo from his phone.
drinklady&Tony.JPG

DSC01764.JPG

DSC01766.JPG

DSC01761.JPG

Last edited:
more......

As the day went on......People were getting drunk.....some were already there by lunch time.....We started seeing less clothing and interesting outfits, as well as Bikes, and the sounds of hardrock from live bands, & roaring bikes...I wish I had more shots for you, but next year I will make sure I protect my camera from Shiloh.

Hey, look at the cute tiger cub. Isnt he cute?...there was also a bear cub...he was reall small and sooooo cute.
DSC01765.JPG

DSC01758.JPG

DSC01762.JPG

Last edited:
Glad you guys had a good time. Looks like alot of fun.

On a side note i just started looking at bikes myself. I haven't rode for a long time but my wife is trying to talk me into getting one so we can spend some alone time and cruise the back roads.

not yet, but I made a decision......I'm getting my own!

You go Girl! My sister has a Lowrider. When she moved out her to CA 3 years ago, she had a Kawaski and I told her she couldn't ride with me with that Jap bike. :p I was only kidding, but she got that Lowrider and loves it. She nows works at Harley, here in town.:cool: Great pictures, wished I was there. You and Tony have to do the Laughlin River Run, one of these years. If any member is going to that ride end of April, PM me. I like to meet you.

JT

I'LL BET IT WOULD BE FUN TO SHOW UP AT SOMETHING LIKE THAT.....LOOKING THE WAY BOTH OF YOU DO! YOU REALLY HAVE IT ALL. GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE, NICE RIDE....GREAT FAMILY....TERRIFIC BODIES...HEALTHY AND HAPPY.

GOD HAS INDEED BLESSED YOU. :D

thank you...we actually said we need to have you and Meredith come next year....It would be even better to have gone with a group of friends...I guess, I would plan on taking the weekend off, and renting a Condo.

Awesome pics, Marylin!!! Biking under such a beautiful blue sky must have been a terrific experience!

On a side note, I love your new hair color. :) ;)

gotta say your back is looking absolutely awesome.

I had a look back over some of your pics from when you started. nothing short of brilliant progress.

Looks like you enjoyed yourself there too.

JC

Awesome pics, Marylin!!! Biking under such a beautiful blue sky must have been a terrific experience!

On a side note, I love your new hair color. :) ;)

thanks for the hair compliment...I usually change it for Spring and Summer... and yes we had fun..next year I will take more shots, and may be on my own Bike....I already started looking at a Sporters. The high school across the street has the classes every weekend, but I work weekends, so I may have to do evening classes at Harley Davidson.

gridlock

gotta say your back is looking absolutely awesome.

I had a look back over some of your pics from when you started. nothing short of brilliant progress.

Looks like you enjoyed yourself there too.

thank you...I'm getting the most comments on my back, so I have started intensifying other areas that I need much work...and with the advise of Phil Hernon on nutrition and diet, I hope to lean out more each week.

I like the very 1st pic the most. It really shows your delt development and even in shadow you can see separation between the quad & hams. Nice photo.

WOW u are lookin AWESOME Marilyn!!!

A couple more

I apoligize for the poor film quality but I had to use my camara phone.

I had to pull Marilyn away from the crowd for this. She was getting so much attention that if we stopped to snap a photo of her a bunch of bikers with camaras would literaly get in front of me to take the photo.
img006.jpg

Here is Marilyn's new jacket. The guy from the store said about a dozen women wanted the jacket but it just didn't fit them right (size extra small). Marilyn was the first girl that it fit perfect. He was so happy to get rid of it he sold it us for $50. Really nice jacket, great deal.
img008.jpg

img012.jpg

That jacket rocks! There were a lot of good deals there. Were are those pics? Is that at the Harley Davidson Roadshow building a few blocks from main street ?

Yeah I bet guys were snapping her pics. There weren't any hot chicks there!
I wish we had run into you guys!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Those are some great shots. Looks like you two enjoyed yourselves!

Your look'n fantastic Marilyn. Look's like you had a fantastic time!!

Definately get your own you will love it :D I am itching to get my new harley on the road just got it in Nov, waiting for the snow to go. I finally upgrade to a Harley :D

Try out the low rider sportster they are very comfortable for a woman ;)

here is a pic of our harleys...mine is the black fatboy, with a whack of upgrades...engine and body chrome etc..
the flamed one is countrychics, its a 2009 #138 of 200 in the world...sweeeet bike...you will love riding your own Marilyn....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity