over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bikini competitors at new level of insanity

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I was talking to a friend/trainer this weekend about an old client of his that got her "pro" card in bikini. After getting it she immediately dropped him and signed on with a very well known guy that everybody here knows.

At her first pro show her new coach had her take 7 tabs of 3 different diuretics within 48 hours. She told my friend that she felt like she should have gone to the ER instead of walking on stage.

Shit is getting out of hand with these girls and their "gurus" don't u think?

Out of all diuretic abuse, bikini wouldn't be my first assumption.

ER and bodybuilding stages have been kinda close for a few decades now.

There are reckless people everywhere.

So I was talking to a friend/trainer this weekend about an old client of his that got her "pro" card in bikini. After getting it she immediately dropped him and signed on with a very well known guy that everybody here knows.

sounds like she is a real winner!!!!
I see lots of longevity with her career :banghead:

KARMA is a bitch

I may be in the minority, but I just don't like the look. I think these girls look MUCH better just a tad softer.

please get the trainers name and publicly humilate them

This is outrageous.

I saw the girl who won Ms.Bikini Olympia, and my fiancée definetly could attain that condition without diuretics. I am 99% sure(and I think you all would also agree) that she did not use a bunch of diuretics, if any. It just looks like a good diet, cardio, and dropping some water/sodium.

This is just becoming pathetic....loads of diuretics to just win the PRO CARD? What a joke.

there's a couple bikini and figure girls at my gym who were taking diuretics, getting them from a soon-to-be-pro bodybuilder.
the one girl quit competing after she figured (get it? classic)
that's what u have to do to be at the top.
another girl's been in stage shape for over 7 weeks, competed in 3 shows back-to-back, got a first and 2 seconds on her very first go.
she apparently can handle the protocols.

This reminds of Chris Tuttle's story.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaMYbS7Hw-w"]IFBB Pro Chris Tuttle Stories of a National Prep 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

This is outrageous.

I saw the girl who won Ms.Bikini Olympia, and my fiancée definetly could attain that condition without diuretics. I am 99% sure(and I think you all would also agree) that she did not use a bunch of diuretics, if any. It just looks like a good diet, cardio, and dropping some water/sodium.

This is just becoming pathetic....loads of diuretics to just win the PRO CARD? What a joke.

The reading comprehension is pathetic. The OP says:

"So I was talking to a friend/trainer this weekend about an old client of his that got her "pro" card in bikini. After getting it she immediately dropped him and signed on with a very well known guy that everybody here knows.

At her first pro show her new coach had her take 7 tabs of 3 different diuretics within 48 hours"

She was with the OP's friend, a former client who he helped get her pro card. This stuff with the diuretics happened AFTER she got her pro card and switched trainers.

Last edited:
What are you talking about. What does that have anything to do with what I just said. My reading comprehension looks Damn good to me.

Sent from my PantechP9090 using Tapatalk

What are you talking about. What does that have anything to do with what I just said. My reading comprehension looks Damn good to me.

Apparently not. You wrote something about loads of diuretics to obtain a pro card. The pro card was already rewarded to her when she was with another coach.
She switched coaches and was obviously doing a pro show when taking this cocktail....so it was not for a pro card. Reading is fundamental.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Okay let me rephrase it. Using them at all in bikini, not just about a pro card. 7 diuretics to compete in bikini.

Got it?

So who's the trainer that had her do 7 diuretics?

Naming the trainer could very well lead to legal issues. Is there proof this competitor took 7 diuretics? Not worth the possibility of slander.

So, let's praise the trainer who gives 2g of a bovine drug to a Mr. O contender, then bash the guy who gives 7 diuretic pills to his athlete.

Really? :rolleyes:

This is all illegal and fucked up. There's no better or worse...

please get the trainers name and publicly humilate them

I'm almost positive I can take one guess who it is and if the OP was stupid enough to say his name (which he isnt) I know for a fact everyone would jump all over his ass in pure rage, call him a liar and join together for a death by stoning rally here at PM.

Worst thing about it all is that it would likely be 90-100% pure truth.

Bodybuilders must really be good about staying quiet because some of the guys so many members here use and everyone considers and assumes to be so humble, genuine, honorable and who would never ever recommend their clients take unhealthy approach to fatburners and diuretic intake and certainly would never put a client in any sort of health risk! Yet many times in reality those assumptions couldnt be any further from the truth. And not only are extreme dosages recommended and encouraged, but when a client informs the trainer of a very serious symptom clearly being caused by dehydration and diuretic overkill, he is met with a response consisting of a complete lack of care and an attitude that health must be sacrificed when a win is the priority. Yet these are the same guys who are so caring and humble. :cool:

It'd be nice if we really could put some scrutiny onto the people responsible for encouraging irresponsible use when the client is always told to put 100% faith and trust into their trainers (and they should be able to when paying so much) but the sad fact is that you have to keep your head straight on your shoulders and make personal rules for what is acceptable use and what isnt for yourself and the only person at the end of the day who is looking out for you is you. Because no matter what a trainer has to say to you or recommend to anyone, its only our own choice as competitors whether to take the drug or not. No one is forcing shit on anyone. I mean who the fuck would think its a good idea to take 7 diuretics? I know nothing about diuretics and know that if I was ever told that i would laugh and demand an explanation on the though process involved that led to that decision.

I mean you should be well versed and knowledgeable in what you are putting into your body before just blindly taking these powerful drugs yet people blindly follow everything these days. Even here at PM you've got a massive herd of members backing up a obese fatass with a tren addiction and pics to prove it yet people continued to back this guy and still would had OTH not stepped in LOL.

Everyone reacts differently with some being able to handle certain things while others absolutely can't. Its up to us to decide what you can handle or what you want to try to attempt to handle. In the end, no matter how much influence any guru or trainer has on you, you're the one pulling the trigger, not them and you are responsible, no one else.

Grown adults must take responsibility for their grown up decisions regardless of what a highly respected trainer may recommend or not. Its a collaborated effort and if something is of concern then a red flag should be raised and the issue should then be discussed and thought out before any further action and final decision is made.

Actually, fuck that, SUE THIS BASTARD TRAINER. I"M EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED and MY LIFE IS RUINED!

Last edited:
Scratch what I said about 7 different diuretics, I read it from someone else who posted that incorrectly. I see now that it was of 3 different diuretics and not 7...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131