over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bikini Girl On Gear

Ruhlfreak55

Registered

My question is...are these people retarded? Or does she live in England? Like I don't get it, it's ILLEGAL. Why in hell would you EVER admit to present day use with your face attached? She's all like "no one's talking about it." YA THINK??????? *shakes head*

Oh she does admit near the end they're in England. Mostly disregard I guess.

My question is...are these people retarded? Or does she live in England? Like I don't get it, it's ILLEGAL. Why in hell would you EVER admit to present day use with your face attached? She's all like "no one's talking about it." YA THINK??????? *shakes head*
98% of the Olympia are unnatural Lmafo 😂😂😂😂 SWEAT-HEART 100%. Plus plastic surgery plus Botox plus tattooed make up plus hair extensions plus fake nails it’s more like what on them is actually natural.

Ah yeah, that's Brandon Harding's woman. He too has done a number of such videos detailing/showing exactly what he's on.

Nothing new, YouTube is filled with videos from people in America talking about what they’re on.

YT may be filled with it but I’m pretty sure it’ll help them get a warrant so why make it so damn easy.

Her bf is the one pushing her I bet. Coming out with a loaded syringe and the actual steroids is a little risky for something that's illegal where you live. Talking about it fine, people are into transparency now

Her bf is the one pushing her I bet. Coming out with a loaded syringe and the actual steroids is a little risky for something that's illegal where you live. Talking about it fine, people are into transparency now
Agreed saying I take shit and holding up bottles…..also bikini on test she’s not very pretty already-no sides, I see your face- I always wonder about dudes so hyped to put their chics on test. You vm an take a female a looooong way without an iu of test.

YT may be filled with it but I’m pretty sure it’ll help them get a warrant so why make it so damn easy.
Oh yeah I agree just pointing out it’s pretty common now for YouTubers to talk about what they’re taking. I’ve seen videos from Americans where they show the Turkish pharma products they’re using. Even seen products from popular sponsors from here being shown.

This is the thing with these clips. Just because the uk has it pretty good PED legal wise at the moment doesn’t mean it always will. This sort of stuff just brings the situation on top and can attract unwanted attention from a politician, etc looking to make their name offsome sort of crusade campaign.

Oh yeah I agree just pointing out it’s pretty common now for YouTubers to talk about what they’re taking. I’ve seen videos from Americans where they show the Turkish pharma products they’re using. Even seen products from popular sponsors from here being shown.
It was just insane to me the way she's stating it, like not a care in the world. It made me wonder if she even understands that it is illegal (if not in the UK then certainly her home country). You would not believe how many peons I've talked to that honestly think they're legal to some degree.

This is the thing with these clips. Just because the uk has it pretty good PED legal wise at the moment doesn’t mean it always will. This sort of stuff just brings the situation on top and can attract unwanted attention from a politician, etc looking to make their name offsome sort of crusade campaign.
EXACTLY. And it doesn't have to be just political pursuits. She could need a real job 10 years from now and not ever really be able to get it because all the companies know she has a propensity for doing illegal things.

Agreed saying I take shit and holding up bottles…..also bikini on test she’s not very pretty already-no sides, I see your face- I always wonder about dudes so hyped to put their chics on test. You vm an take a female a looooong way without an iu of test.
I thought she was pretty too lol. *shrug*

I'm pretty sure LE isn't scouring YT for random people saying they use steroids so they can get a warrant to arrest some end user. LOL While I will admit I wouldn't be advertising use either. There are a ton of bigger names touting worse that have not been arrested.

I'm pretty sure LE isn't scouring YT for random people saying they use steroids so they can get a warrant to arrest some end user. LOL While I will admit I wouldn't be advertising use either. There are a ton of bigger names touting worse that have not been arrested.
Unless you expect gov't to cease to exist the rollup is only a question of WHEN, not if.

Unless you expect gov't to cease to exist the rollup is only a question of WHEN, not if.
As in WHEN is the gov't going to have the manpower and resources to scour the internet, arrest and prosecute individuals for talking about using steroids on social media and YT???
Seems there are bigger problems........but hey, be careful and do what you have to do to feel safe.

As in WHEN is the gov't going to have the manpower and resources to scour the internet, arrest and prosecute individuals for talking about using steroids on social media and YT???
Seems there are bigger problems........but hey, be careful and do what you have to do to feel safe.
they can have an algorithm do that 24/7/365.....for basically free.

they can have an algorithm do that 24/7/365.....for basically free.
And that algorithm documents probable cause, goes before the judge, obtains the warrant, arrests the person, prepares for trial, guards the person while awaiting trial or bond, prosecutes during the trial............etc? All for having personal use amounts? If in fact said target actually has some on them after the algorithm does all that work. I understand the reasoning behind being distrustful of gov't, especially these days.......but your thoughts here are quite the reach.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear