over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bikini Girl On Gear

And that algorithm documents probable cause, goes before the judge, obtains the warrant, arrests the person, prepares for trial, guards the person while awaiting trial or bond, prosecutes during the trial............etc? All for having personal use amounts? If in fact said target actually has some on them after the algorithm does all that work. I understand the reasoning behind being distrustful of gov't, especially these days.......but your thoughts here are quite the reach.
Apparently you're unaware that the amounts most of us have are well beyond what the gubmint considers "intent to distribute". Their rules are like 5 10 ml bottles or something absurd. Nothing here is a "reach" at all, apparently there are just many that are ignorant of the facts. The only question is if they deem it worth the effort, and the effort goes WAY down when you are freely admitting to felonies on video accessible anywhere on the planet.

As in WHEN is the gov't going to have the manpower and resources to scour the internet, arrest and prosecute individuals for talking about using steroids on social media and YT???
Seems there are bigger problems........but hey, be careful and do what you have to do to feel safe.
Yea but if her or her bf catches heat they got all the info they need.

And that algorithm documents probable cause, goes before the judge, obtains the warrant, arrests the person, prepares for trial, guards the person while awaiting trial or bond, prosecutes during the trial............etc? All for having personal use amounts? If in fact said target actually has some on them after the algorithm does all that work. I understand the reasoning behind being distrustful of gov't, especially these days.......but your thoughts here are quite the reach.
LE is grossly understaffed and underfunded in America atm and is dealing with a fentanyl epidemic along with rising crime rates in cities akin to the crack epidemic. I don’t think people should be careless but some of you guys are extremely paranoid thinking anybody gives a fuck about you buying 50 dbol and 3 bottles of test.

Well years ago on forums such as this posts regarding use almost always referred to "This is what I would do if it were legal in my country" or
"this is what I give my rat"
I haven't seen those disclaimers in years. So usage statements on this site are no different than anywhere else, yet many on here freely state what they are doing. I guess their screen names keep them safe............haha

What's also interesting is that I'm into shooting high end precision air rifles. Most of us in that hobby use moderators/silencers that are not able to be used on powder burners and entirely legal. On those forums there are people that feel that stating on the forum that you have one on your air rifle will result in ATF knocking on your door and arresting you.

Well years ago on forums such as this posts regarding use almost always referred to "This is what I would do if it were legal in my country" or
"this is what I give my rat"
I haven't seen those disclaimers in years. So usage statements on this site are no different than anywhere else, yet many on here freely state what they are doing. I guess their screen names keep them safe............haha
I don't agree with the trend on the boards either. There has never been any picture posted of me related to this screen name, there's a reason for that.

Someone hit the nail on the head.

Once you mature and step away from competing and really see it for what it is. Some of these people are mentally sick.

Fake lips, tits, ass, lipo, fillers, extensions, fake eye lashes, then they take gear.

Very similar attributes to homeless drug addicts in the street. They just look pretty so the behavior gets excused.

Nothing to see here I suppose. My town has many good gyms and there are Bikini girls using small mounts of Tren and open about it, I might add (Uggggg!) .
All wanting look like their female Instagram fitness star idol.

Yup, you heard it right, tren on top of fake lips, tits, ass, lipo, fillers, extensions, fake eye lashes. Some of the ones admit using a bit of Var and lying.

I'm pretty sure LE isn't scouring YT for random people saying they use steroids so they can get a warrant to arrest some end user. LOL While I will admit I wouldn't be advertising use either. There are a ton of bigger names touting worse that have not been arrested.
You’re right but it’s still stupid and do you really wanna find out? End users usually snitch so do u wanna source someone that dumb. There have been plenty public people like the FL gym and the previous owner of P28 that just pissed LE off by being so blatant, they may not care but being that open is poking the bear. WHY BE STUPID

This chick will be doing a dangers of steroid use video in 15 years when she's all fucked up.
Probably. I've seen many start out and look decent and then they look fucking awful after they get too into the drug use.
I mean like fucking scary looking as if you look at them for too long you will turn to stone :eek:

You’re right but it’s still stupid and do you really wanna find out? End users usually snitch so do u wanna source someone that dumb. There have been plenty public people like the FL gym and the previous owner of P28 that just pissed LE off by being so blatant, they may not care but being that open is poking the bear. WHY BE STUPID
I completely agree with you on that. I see no reason to advertise other than their 15 seconds of fame.

I completely agree with you on that. I see no reason to advertise other than their 15 seconds of fame.
They're probably falsely equating it in their head. Meaning they think there's a much higher probability that they become a youtube/insta/tickity tok millionaire and lower probability of ever having an LE problem so they falsely view it as worth it.

I wonder what the actual numbers are around that, like how much time/effort/etc yields an insta famous result. To me, I think I view my privacy too highly important AND my own self-esteem with regard to "people liking me" too low to really go balls in that kind of thing. If it makes them rich I guess more power to them, I definitely don't wish ill on anyone (not without personal reason anyway).

Lol 15 minutes of stupid especially a chic pushing her test use, I would like to get a close up of the boatman bet he’s a big dude.

Look at IG, people posting dumbass shit spouting their scientific approaches and reinventing the wheel to make a buck off of the unfortunately stupid masses.

Look at IG, people posting dumbass shit spouting their scientific approaches and reinventing the wheel to make a buck off of the unfortunately stupid masses.
I think (for better or worse) that's just late stage capitalism for you. The way you get wealthy is by essentially tricking the less intelligent into giving up their money. That doesn't necessarily mean it's ALL worthless information/ideas/etc, but it seems to me like A LOT more of it is than 20 years ago.
(this coming from an anarcho capitalist, I'm certainly no commie.)

I will say at least in the case of youtube, there aren't any victims per se, the money you're raking in (if you get that far) is from giant corporations spending on advertising....AT LEAST you're not taking it from an individual.

I think (for better or worse) that's just late stage capitalism for you. The way you get wealthy is by essentially tricking the less intelligent into giving up their money. That doesn't necessarily mean it's ALL worthless information/ideas/etc, but it seems to me like A LOT more of it is than 20 years ago.
(this coming from an anarcho capitalist, I'm certainly no commie.)
Agreed but it’s fueled by social media which has created a ton of wannabes that aren’t doers who are looking to be huge without the work in the gym or at the table

This couple also have an onlyfans showing them having sex so they are making a lot of money from social media.

If they (she but assuming both) wouldn’t have told us they’re are on anabolics, I definitely wouldn’t have guessed it tbh. Have to love when people who don’t look like steroid users, brag about the use. 👏👏👏😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131