over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bilateral pinning pumps...

thicknasty

Registered
So as of late I've been questioning this whole pre wo bilateral pinnings of igf to get that extra "extra" pump, which in the past I was a believer of through personal trails. First off, I DO believe that there is a direct correlation of the pump one gets from pinning IGF pre wo, as in a chemically induced pump from the IGF itself. I'll call this the "primary pump." Then there is the "extra" on top of that, that people say they get from pinning bilaterally in the muscle to be trained. I'll call this extra pump the "secondary pump."

Do to the on paper analyses of IGF being equally dispersed throughout the body within minutes of pinning, it made my question this "secondary pump" of pinning bilaterally in the muscle to be training pre wo. Is the IGF really doing something on a chemical level specifically for that muscle that was pinned? So I've been doing a little experiment the past couple weeks.

First I just started pinning my IGF in the muscle trained but only on one side rather than bilaterally to see if I could tell a difference between the two sides of the body while training. Haven't really noticed anything when it comes to quads but for my upper body parts I do notice a bit more tightness in the muscle that did in fact make it feel a bit more pump, but only slightly. I didn't notice a difference really in between the sets just standing there with the muscles relaxed, but more so during the actual set while squeezing and contracting the muscles, the side that was pinned feels a bit tighter. I was still not completely convinced that this secondary pump is a "chemical induced" pump from the IGF and thought that it might have been a result of irritation left over in the muscle as a result of the actual pinning. So I did another experiment.

The next 3 workouts were Pecs/bis, delt/tris, back. I again only pinned IGF on one side, however, on the other side I inject just 25tics of bac water. And what do you know, I got equal tightness and pumps on both side during training. And just yesterday I train pecs again, I pinned the IGF in one quad and then 25tics of back water in each pec, Again I still got the same pump as if I had inject the IGF bilaterally in the pecs.

So, although I am still a believer of the chemically induced primary pump from pinning the IGF pre wo, I am led to believe that the extra secondary pump from pinning bilaterally into the muscle to be trained is a result from the irritation of the muscle from the actual pinning rather than the IGF itself. I encourage you guys to try this out and see if the results are the same for you. I would certainly like to hear from a few more "guru'esk" types members here, this is only an experiment that I thought I'd share. Thanks

Interesting bro, appreciate you taking the time to do this.

So as of late I've been questioning this whole pre wo bilateral pinnings of igf to get that extra "extra" pump, which in the past I was a believer of through personal trails. First off, I DO believe that there is a direct correlation of the pump one gets from pinning IGF pre wo, as in a chemically induced pump from the IGF itself. I'll call this the "primary pump." Then there is the "extra" on top of that, that people say they get from pinning bilaterally in the muscle to be trained. I'll call this extra pump the "secondary pump."

Do to the on paper analyses of IGF being equally dispersed throughout the body within minutes of pinning, it made my question this "secondary pump" of pinning bilaterally in the muscle to be training pre wo. Is the IGF really doing something on a chemical level specifically for that muscle that was pinned? So I've been doing a little experiment the past couple weeks.

First I just started pinning my IGF in the muscle trained but only on one side rather than bilaterally to see if I could tell a difference between the two sides of the body while training. Haven't really noticed anything when it comes to quads but for my upper body parts I do notice a bit more tightness in the muscle that did in fact make it feel a bit more pump, but only slightly. I didn't notice a difference really in between the sets just standing there with the muscles relaxed, but more so during the actual set while squeezing and contracting the muscles, the side that was pinned feels a bit tighter. I was still not completely convinced that this secondary pump is a "chemical induced" pump from the IGF and thought that it might have been a result of irritation left over in the muscle as a result of the actual pinning. So I did another experiment.

The next 3 workouts were Pecs/bis, delt/tris, back. I again only pinned IGF on one side, however, on the other side I inject just 25tics of bac water. And what do you know, I got equal tightness and pumps on both side during training. And just yesterday I train pecs again, I pinned the IGF in one quad and then 25tics of back water in each pec, Again I still got the same pump as if I had inject the IGF bilaterally in the pecs.

So, although I am still a believer of the chemically induced primary pump from pinning the IGF pre wo, I am led to believe that the extra secondary pump from pinning bilaterally into the muscle to be trained is a result from the irritation of the muscle from the actual pinning rather than the IGF itself. I encourage you guys to try this out and see if the results are the same for you. I would certainly like to hear from a few more "guru'esk" types members here, this is only an experiment that I thought I'd share. Thanks

yes the des does do something locally. If you pin immediately pre workout in the muscle about to be worked, the des chain is much much smaller and can bind to alctici acid modified receptors. I have been toying with the idea of it pre, intra and post myself.

I gotta say though, i love your research methodologies and you are a lot like me. We dont read white papers and then preach about it, we read the science, understand it and then figure out how it works in real life. Thank you for your posts and research=-)

I am not a guru though, i may have answered out of turn:D

Thanks for chime'n in O. I still only pin one side at a time pre and post. But I alternate the sides of my body weekly. example: pin my right tricep today pre wo but then next time training triceps I'll to the left side. So I'm STILL doing bilateral pinnings, it just on a weekly basis rather than a daily basis. Cut's down on the pin cush'ning too.

Thanks for chime'n in O. I still only pin one side at a time pre and post. But I alternate the sides of my body weekly. example: pin my right tricep today pre wo but then next time training triceps I'll to the left side. So I'm STILL doing bilateral pinnings, it just on a weekly basis rather than a daily basis. Cut's down on the pin cush'ning too.

I feel you man. the main problem in my opinion with peps is the number of injectinos required. Wow, i feel like i am a junkie all over again, sitting up in bathroom stalls shooting up=-)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131