advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bill Phillips real deal or snake oil salesman?

kandaandm

Registered
My friend is extremely overweight and told me that he just signed up for a Bill Phillips transformation consult for 30 days.

I haven't seen Bill Phillips in the public eye for a while. Do you think he's legit or a snake oils salesman?

He started a new company called "Transformations" or something of that nature I believe.

i mean.. it's probably legit.

you don't have to be brilliant in order to lose fat.. it really is extremely simple.

fat fucks just have no discipline obviously, and seem to think that buying some program will somehow do the work for them..

a lot of people capitalize on this ignorance

i mean.. it's probably legit.

you don't have to be brilliant in order to lose fat.. it really is extremely simple.

fat fucks just have no discipline obviously, and seem to think that buying some program will somehow do the work for them..

a lot of people capitalize on this ignorance

My friend begged me to do a meal plan for him. I told him that I normally don't do meal plans for anyone because I spend the time doing it and rarely anyone usually follows through.

So he promises he would...I do a meal plan for both him and his wife.....5 days later he told me he got a 30 day plan with Bill Phillips online.

My friend begged me to do a meal plan for him. I told him that I normally don't do meal plans for anyone because I spend the time doing it and rarely anyone usually follows through.

So he promises he would...I do a meal plan for both him and his wife.....5 days later he told me he got a 30 day plan with Bill Phillips online.

been there..

you can't buy discipline, and you cant teach it.

this is one thing fatties will never realize.

ANYONE can get absolutely as shredded as they want - if they just are willing to go through a little discomfort.

The benefits of a little self-discipline inflicted pain - are so much more than just a good physique. In fact in my opinion that's just a residual effect.

Now - to compete - I think its crazy not to have someone helping you. Not because it cant be done - but there are WAY too many ways that our own minds can screw us up.

been there..

you can't buy discipline, and you cant teach it.

this is one thing fatties will never realize.

Exactly. The OP's plan was probably sensible and would have made him lose weight over time. But no that's not good enough and he wants a transformation in 30 days. It's probably legit but transformations are short lived especially for fat people. Meaning it will likely be too extreme (low calories) to get quick results but we all know that is not sustainable and at the end these transformation clients will likely go back to where they started. Losing weight is about changing your life style in a healthy and sustainable manner.

Self discipline is something, like a muscle. The more you exercise it the stronger it gets. - Daniel Goldstein.

Exactly. The OP's plan was probably sensible and would have made him lose weight over time. But no that's not good enough and he wants a transformation in 30 days. It's probably legit but transformations are short lived especially for fat people. Meaning it will likely be too extreme (low calories) to get quick results but we all know that is not sustainable and at the end these transformation clients will likely go back to where they started. Losing weight is about changing your life style in a healthy and sustainable manner.

Correct...My friend is morbidly obese. He told me was that he was going to use Bill Phillips as last time he did it he got in good shape.

Note "last time he used it". My friend gained it all back plus a good additional 50lbs or so.....I wasn't going to give him a hard time about it as he needs to do something.....This is better then doing nothing at all (hopefully it is a permanent change this time).

Last edited:
The formula for staying lean is pretty simple

-Eat LESS

-Move around MORE

I kind of lost interest in Phillips once Dan Duchaine passed. That guy was the shit back then!

Correct...My friend is morbidly obese. He told me was that he was going to use Bill Phillips as last time he did it he got in good shape.

Note "last time he used it". My friend gained it all back plus a good additional 50lbs or so.....I wasn't going to give him a hard time about it as he needs to do something.....This is better then doing nothing at all (hopefully it is a permanent change this time).

Dnp, metformin, nicotine

Dnp, metformin, nicotine

lol that would kill him. He is over 350lbs morbidly obese. Hasn't worked out or done any form of physical activity in a very long time...as well as being in his mid 50's.

Nothing he can do except have continued motivation and will power at this point. In whatever form that would come to him in.

Last edited:
He is definitely not a snake oil salesman. 'Body for Life' is a classic. The principles he teaches aren't rocket science mind you. He was the first person to bring meal planning etc to the masses. I like that before he teaches anything focuses on internal or the 'why'. I think it's useful stuff for anyone. I say if your friend wants to do it and has had success with it encourage him to do it before it's too late!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

And please don't introduce DNP or Metformin to him. Try to help him change his lifestyle, offering to walk with him, keep him accountable will help more then drugs.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Fatties don't stick to a meat plan if you do it for free.

If you charge them then they might follow it for few weeks lol In rare cases they stick to it to see through a real change in their physical self.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

op - doesnt really matter, many people who pay for that kind of thing do so for reasons other than actually getting in shape properly, not always but just saying. they are looking for an easy fix and will pay for the comfort of feeling like they are doing something, just like many gym members dont actually ever use it but they feel good for 'trying'

lol that would kill him. He is over 350lbs morbidly obese. Hasn't worked out or done any form of physical activity in a very long time...as well as being in his mid 50's.

Nothing he can do except have continued motivation and will power at this point. In whatever form that would come to him in.

Sounds like he's already got 1 foot in the grave

Whenever someone asks me to do a plan for them I require the following:

A detailed food and activity diary for one week. Every food, quantity and activity. If they can't write down the food they scarf for one week no way in hell they are going to stick to my plan.

To this day NO ONE has returned their log completed. lol

Isn't this an ironic post to put on a pro steroid website? Taking 6 different drugs and saying you are ripped because you are better than someone who may not have similar discipline is not very cool. Some people reach out for help knowing you look good and perhaps you have some knowledge that can help them. I do get the frustration of working with someone for hours of free help, only to find they are not using it.

Remember bumping into him, his brother, and Stoney Lee Grimes in Vegas titty bars in the early nineties.....he was cool enough to tell me the only product in the EAS line that did any good was creatine....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws