over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Binous Gym

slesh

Registered
Dudes, I’m here right now in Dubai. Oh my fucking god it’s not exaggerated. This is the world’s Mecca gym. I don’t know if y’all follow on IG or YouTube. It’s where Andrew Jacked, Sergio, Andrew Dieu lift at. I am by far the smallest dude here. Everyone huge and women are beautiful. They have multiple cafeterias with every meat and carb and they weigh it out. I’m legit moving here lol. Just fuck.

First time hitting legs in 10 days - caught a nice pump from the pancakes I ate before lol.

10A3AA3E-7F41-4B26-A3FF-5E188FF348B4.jpeg

That sure does put every gym here in the States to shame...so that has to be truly the Mecca of Gyms.

Looking solid man! I’m in Boca Raton for the week. Any gyms you recommend? Need a functional fitness area/sled-turf section.

Binous is the best. I was there last year and will visit again in a month. Great motivation here 💪

Looking solid man! I’m in Boca Raton for the week. Any gyms you recommend? Need a functional fitness area/sled-turf section.
Haha of course I’m halfway around the world when you’re in my hometown! Hit up RedCon. You all know I despise Singerman and the supplement brand but they really do have the best equipment in Palm Beach County. They have a sled - not a huge functional section but you can do some of that stuff…

Haha of course I’m halfway around the world when you’re in my hometown! Hit up RedCon. You all know I despise Singerman and the supplement brand but they really do have the best equipment in Palm Beach County. They have a sled - not a huge functional section but you can do some of that stuff…
Yessir ! When are you back over here? Chilling at my aunts house for a bit. No return flight at the moment.

Dudes, I’m here right now in Dubai. Oh my fucking god it’s not exaggerated. This is the world’s Mecca gym. I don’t know if y’all follow on IG or YouTube. It’s where Andrew Jacked, Sergio, Andrew Dieu lift at. I am by far the smallest dude here. Everyone huge and women are beautiful. They have multiple cafeterias with every meat and carb and they weigh it out. I’m legit moving here lol. Just fuck.

First time hitting legs in 10 days - caught a nice pump from the pancakes I ate before lol.

View attachment 171957

You can't be the smallest one in there. you're huge.

You can't be the smallest one in there. you're huge.
Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. If not, thank you I’m around 220 but no joke these dudes here are monsters. If so, I’m not offended because I’ve never claimed to be big lol…

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. If not, thank you I’m around 220 but no joke these dudes here are monsters. If so, I’m not offended because I’ve never claimed to be big lol…

Seriously, you're huge and super vascular!

Bet you wish you could stay a little longer and get in some killer workouts!
I mean I’m here for 6 days. So I’m actually getting my normal full rotation in. It was about $95 USD for a week pass so I’m getting my moneys worth for sure. They open 24/7 so even with some daytime activities and what not I can come late night and get a lift in.

Damn, 100$ a week.
I would have done it also…. And I do t have slesh type of money hahaha.
Jealous! Enjoy the trip

Damn, 100$ a week.
I would have done it also…. And I do t have slesh type of money hahaha.
Jealous! Enjoy the trip
Haha I mean if I lived here I wouldn’t be paying $400 a month for a gym membership. But $100 in the grand scheme of things when you total out these two weeks in Israel and Dubai is nothing. I look at it like an activity/excursion. It’s like $15 a day to lift at the greatest fucking gym in the world.

So far you are having the time of your life man, much respect. It must been a good feeling reconnecting with one of your old friends in Israel too. This trip should be one of your most memorable.

Functional area ? With a nearby beach?
You need to hit the sand! :)
When I'm back in San Diego I'm like F the gym. I'll hit the hills.. the beach... run the stairs from the beach up to the street.

Functional area ? With a nearby beach?
You need to hit the sand! :)
When I'm back in San Diego I'm like F the gym. I'll hit the hills.. the beach... run the stairs from the beach up to the street.
Haha, I think our feelings towards the beach and sand are a bit different mate. I say this with so much love in my heart mate but I fucking loathe the beach.

My wife knows any time she wants to do a beach vacation she’s gotta sell it to me - PowerPoint presentation and all.

Haha, I think our feelings towards the beach and sand are a bit different mate. I say this with so much love in my heart mate but I fucking loathe the beach.

My wife knows any time she wants to do a beach vacation she’s gotta sell it to me - PowerPoint presentation and all.
Come on man..I’ll bring some logs..it’ll be fun

lol I know exactly what you mean. I’ve just recently started kinda liking the beach. For years I hated it. I would get home and just endless amounts of sand would somehow be all over my house. I don’t go to the beach at home for that reason - only on vacation where I can destroy a hotel room and not feel guilty lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws