over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biogen T400

Unvme2

Registered
What's going on everyone?? Hope all is well. I have a question. I am waiting for some HG Gear and my timing was a little off and I needed something to hold me over so I was able to get my hands on some Biogen T400 from one of my friends and after reading a bunch of reviews, I am a little suspect.

Are they that bad??

I see they still have a banner on this website but not a lot of activity from the sponser thread so was wondering what's up with them.

Have not started to use them yet but it seems that I just wasted time and money.

My current cycle is nothing more then 400mg per week and was gonna pin .5CC every 3 1/2 days but it sounds that the gear is horribly underdosed and I should just go ahead and do 1cc instead.

Anyone have any good feedback. Honesty please.

Thanks guys

Selective scammers...Some guys got awesome shit but the majority got bunk sterile oil. Read the feedback thread through, you'll find all the info there.

They have a mad scientist filling some vials with bunk gear, some that seem about half dose, and some that are fine. I have no idea why they are still a sponsor here.

I have never tried I just know there are many other sponsors that I would choose first bc I know the gear isn't good it's GREEEEAT!

Some of their T400 was tested and came back 28mg/cc or something like that...think it was on this board....do a search of older threads 1-2yrs back

I tried 2 of their blends over the summer and ended up tossing them into the trash. Never again!

Ya I've never used it personally but seen many purchase it because of the price and regret it later

Some of their T400 was tested and came back 28mg/cc or something like that...think it was on this board....do a search of older threads 1-2yrs back

Its things,like this mj, that are the,reason I switched to human grade for everything I could

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I hear You Osiris, We do have 2-3 very good UG sources....biogen just not one of them

Biogen is garbage!!! An yes the t 400 was tested if I can find results I'll give u the link... But it pertained no enanthate no cyp just small amounts of prop

I am shocked by this. 28mg/cc you must be having a laugh... that person is one lucky guy... I reckon mine was no more than 7mg/ml :D

Seriously utter crap. I know a few local guys who used their products and every single one said utter crap. I have brought this up before cos I am shocked they are still sponsors here. I tired a few things and all was bunk.

I felt nothing on the t400 or t450 (forgot which one)... I think I even upped the dose to something silly like 4ml per week. My mate tried the other of the two. I remember going on 500mg test afterwards and felt the huge difference from 4ml in a matter of 2 weeks.

Biogen is garbage!!! An yes the t 400 was tested if I can find results I'll give u the link... But it pertained no enanthate no cyp just small amounts of prop

Anything can happen and even decent companies may send out crap products from time to time. Things may be underdosed etc. But the fact the t400 which is suppose to be 200mg test c and e was dosed with some prop shows Biogen are complete scammers. The prop will give alittle boost so the user thinks the stuff is real intially.

Anything can happen and even decent companies may send out crap products from time to time. Things may be underdosed etc. But the fact the t400 which is suppose to be 200mg test c and e was dosed with some prop shows Biogen are complete scammers. The prop will give alittle boost so the user thinks the stuff is real intially.

Oh I agree I had gotten blood work while on biogen needless to say I had switched over from a very good trust worthy sponsor that people would love to get in with any way after I switched to bio got blood work test levels came back low hmmmm :/ lol tht told me that answer

If there is so much controversy with them why are they a sponser on here?

If there is so much controversy with them why are they a sponser on here?

Just google biogen period lol you'll see how many boards they r sponsors of and how every single review has them as scammers and fakes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear