over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BioGen...You're better off with Filtered Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ides44

Registered
BioGen...Geez... I put in a try-out order, everything was excellent. Then I put in an order for a targeted cycle; I cut out the time, got my bloods together, planned the training and prepared all the foods and supplements...and started pinning their test blend and deca...M#@!%F*&k!...WORTHLESS...when I politely contacted them with courtesy and clarity...they blew me off like I was today's joke. AVOID THESE GUYS I SHOULDA DONE MY RESEARCH DON'T BE THEIR NEXT BUTTBOY :banghead::banghead:

I been hearing lots of negative reviews about these guys.
Seems like their service is good but gear quality not.

I hear alot of mixed reviews about these guys. I almost ordered from them this summer but decided to go with somebody else instead. Just didn't feel that comfortable with them after seeing some negative feedback. The communication was excellent, just sounds like the gear isn't. Not sure though

God Save Me From BioGen

This has been my experience exactly: Excellent communication; Excellent T/A; First order, also excellent. After that...well, you've read my post. I hope all is well with all others.

Sorry to hear about this. It didnt take me to long to cut them out after I did some reseach. I would suggest going with UniVet. The products they have are awesome to say the least. The winny (oral) is great...the t-400 is painless and strong as hell. My boy said his cyp and his winny (injectable) are some of the best stuff he ever used...and the most painless he has ever used. I will be using them for now on....I have no ties with them what so ever...just bumping a good spon. with quality products!

P.s ..the T/A..dont even blink your eyes!!! That fast!

Same here. I used there decca ans Cyp and was completely bunk. Fucked up my prep big time. I shoould have known better for their cyp looked like water. unbelievable.

It shocks me that they are all over these boards. Over the last 6 months there have been hundreds of bad reviews about them and they are still sponsors. One big order 4 people and all said complete crap (my situation). Everything about the order was professional. Then you take it... complete crap.

It shocks me that they are all over these boards. Over the last 6 months there have been hundreds of bad reviews about them and they are still sponsors. One big order 4 people and all said complete crap (my situation). Everything about the order was professional. Then you take it... complete crap.

Classic UGL scam; Great T/A, good communication...of course, they know they are selling you FAKE GEAR and they are making BANK! Damn right they will have good customer service! Reminds me of the days of "MD Labs" aka Black Lion. Anyone remember them, from Canada?

Someone may want to bring this staff attention. This many unsatisfied customers is not good, and the very reason we have this community...

Wow...good to know. I've never ordered from BioGen, but I definitely wont after hearing all of your negative experiences bros. :eek:

Why are they still a sponsor? They're not even selective scammers... they literally scam everyone.

I literally know about 20 people who have ordered from them and everyone of them has said bad things. I can't believe they are still here.

I sent them an email when they first came out asking about the ethyl oleate % in their gear. Got an email back saying I asked too many questions,and could'nt order from them! lol,sounds like they did me a favor ;)

Biogen's sales volume is larger than all the other sponsors here combined. If there was a genuine problem, there would be thousands of complaints. The amount of complaints that exist are less that a percentage of a 1%, which is a much better ratio than most other suppliers. That is why they are not being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member