over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Birth control (The pill)

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Does anyone know how this affects a woman as far as fertility goes when she stops the drug?
If taken for an extended period of time, 5-10 years for example, how does this affect fertility?

Depends upon the individual, the specific script, the dose, strength and as you mentioned the length of time they have been on. Some women can get pregnant from just missing a dose or two, others take 6-12 months for their system and cycle to normalize. It varies....

Why you trying or trying not to......?

I have heard that some women do not get back on a regular cycle for months even a year. It really messes with them.

my wife has been of the depot shot for 5 months now and still hasnt had a period. I have heard of some not getting one for 9months so I think its all on the person. or my boys just dont work anymore? lol

I hate the depot made my partener go bit loopy ! damn she got some moods

Yeah my Ex had mood swings out the ass on the shot. She was horny as hell for a few weeks, then wouldn't give it out forever and ever...and bitchy as hell. Maybe thats why i dumped her! hahaha

well for a short answer is it depends on the doseages. It realy is a facinating procces how estrogen and progesterone act in females

BIGKIWI said:
I hate the depot made my partener go bit loopy ! damn she got some moods

I know where your coming from there BIGKIWI , I have to hide all sharp instruments in the house for about 2 weeks after the shot and 2 weeks before she goes back to get it again , she doesnt have her period but every 3 months

Hmm

A best friend of mines girl was on it, She was a cutey look lean mean and sexy, Starts the shot so they can have unprotected sex and she goes on to act crazy like everyone has stated then she proceeds to become a huge porker, and she somehow grew a fat back, SHe litterly has a belly under her neck on her back, looks real freaky,

Stay away from that shit, and the pill is the way to go,

MY LAST GIRL WAS A DIFFERENT GAL....

.....WHEN SHE TRIED BIRTH CONTROL....I GREW TO DESPISE HER. I'D RATHER USE ANOTHER METHOD.

PHIL: I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER....MY SISTER MISSED TAKING IT ONE TIME AND GOT KNOCKED UP.:)

the only thing i can tell ya is if your trying to a girl preggers, wait at least two months before trying to get her preggers. the leading cause of mis carriage is the after effects of the birth control pill. let the body get in sync before trying.

My girlfreind was on the shot and the doc told her its going to take 9 months to a year for her to be able to get pregnant! As opposed with the pill, with the pill a woman will"normalize" with in 2 - 3 months. Also the doc tells her she shouldn't stay on the shot for more than five years becuasse that can increase the chance of her having ostioperosis later in life! But yes after she gets the shot she is a crazy woman for about a week then she just wants sex from me! Which is cool! Hope this helped

Mrs. slide was on the pill for a little over 5 years and after getting off was pregnant in a few months. I'm sure it varies from person to person and dose to dose though. The wife seemed to be ok after getting off the pill, well, at least her fertility has been good. Hope this helps?

---slide---

Last edited:
Well, in my experience it took a while for my cycle to regulate once I stopped taking BCP and then it took me 6 months to get pregnant (I was on them 2 yrs).... took my best friend 1 month (she was on them for over 10 yrs)... took her sister 2 yrs! It will vary greatly. Some can conceive immediately and some can not.

My best friend and his wife tried to have a child after 1 month layoff form the pill...She misscarried. Very sad stuff....like LATS said give it time to let your body recover to save heartache later

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws