over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Birth Control

Serotonin

Banned
Ok before this gets moved to the female section I will explain why I posted this here so hopefully it will stay in this section to educate us.

A lot of bros on this site aren't settled down and still bachelors including myself. I don't even know if I ever want to get married now but that is besides the point. The vast majority of us on here are dating around or have girlfriends. And a lot of women today are on birth control.

Now, the chick I'm dating at the moment is on the injectable kind. Through her insurance. She's been on it for years and apparently it permanently changes her bodies chemistry. I didn't know this until she told me. Anyways she slacked on getting her shot and waited till the very last day to get it. If she didn't get it that day she would have had to wait for it to get out of her system for safety reasons I guess? Fuck if I know. Well, when it was nearing the end of her cycle right before she needed the shot she became really moody. She's a nice girl and wasn't a bitch, but I could tell her mood was heavily effected. She got it and within a few days she said she started feeling better. But it makes her bleed a little down there. And also decreases her sex drive.

Here is my question. Is birth control bad? Do the pros out weigh the cons? I feel like we're pushing BC on all these females and its making them MORE crazy than they already are. We all know females are batsh*t insane. My theory is that BC is making them worse.

I would like to hear other guys experiences with this. Maybe someone has more info than I have come across. But to me, so far, my conclusion is that any female on BC is gonna have added problems. Agreed?

Last edited:
as a ruff generalization yes hormonal birth control is bad. for a number of health reasons but to keep this short and sweet just look how we are impacted by e and its effects.

female birth control is based on estrogen and progesterone.

pills are estrogens often estradiol and shots are typically progesterone based.

think about tren sides, progesterone.

bad mood, yes! lol

i would not want a girl i cared about using hormonal birth control.

i would not even begin to tell someone new or that i was not serious about to fuck with there bc or hormones.

personally i do the best i can on my end to take care of this.

aas can be quite effective bc for men.

it is not a sure thing, but anything you can do to put the odds in your favor is what you need to focus on.

there is only 1 sure fire secret to no babies....

no sex!:eek:

we all know how that goes...:rolleyes:

lol

We all know females are batsh*t insane. My theory is that BC is making them worse.

?

just saw this!

the answer here is also YES!!!

i know there are older studies looking at the effects of testosterone and mood. in all studies looking at test or androgens no one goes crazy.

there have been studies on female hormones where high enough levels lead to hospitalization for mental issues.

so yes. clinical term is bat shit crazy and it is confirmed! lol

women`s estrogen and progesterone levels naturally change all through the month when NOT on any birth control, so what`s wrong with altering it a bit more? F`it I got cut so that`s the permanent birth control in my house.

women`s estrogen and progesterone levels naturally change all through the month when NOT on any birth control, so what`s wrong with altering it a bit more? F`it I got cut so that`s the permanent birth control in my house.

just like aas exo est and p take it to the high end or supra physiological levels.

plenty of women use so its not like a kiss of death but if you look into all the health stuff plus the potential impact to weight/looks/metabolism....

i take care of my end, and it has been pretty effective, for some one that i care about or asks my opinion i say stay away.

I've also been wondering about the effects of birth control, interested in seeing more feedback on this thread. The only thing I can say for sure is it seems to bring down their sex drive...not necessarily a ton but enough so that it's noticeable to them. Most of the girls I've dated have also been slightly moodier on BC. I've never seen any crazy changes because of it just very slight changes.

I would rather have her a bit crazy than I would be tied to her for life through an unwanted child. Forget that!!!! Take the pill, B'autch!
I cover my butt by loading up on test enanthate. Makes my semen thick as glue. Nothing is alive in that stuff.

I would be curious to learn more about this, personally I also think it makes lots of things worse for them.

just like aas exo est and p take it to the high end or supra physiological levels.

plenty of women use so its not like a kiss of death but if you look into all the health stuff plus the potential impact to weight/looks/metabolism....

i take care of my end, and it has been pretty effective, for some one that i care about or asks my opinion i say stay away.

I agree. It doesn't seem like its doing any good at all, besides the no baby part. On top of that I wonder if there will eventually be any of those law suits over BC like there are with other RX meds you see. Females messing with their hormones seems all wrong. Its pretty bad BC is pushed as much as it is. WTF? Female hormones just seem all bad. Of course normal levels of estrogen are good, but I think you guys know what I mean. The P hormone seems like the worst. Then you have the test (yes remember females do have test too) which is different. I even dated a chick who took low doses. When she was on test she was the coolest girl to be around. But off was absolutely awful. And when she tried Nandrolone we broke up lol.

I've also been wondering about the effects of birth control, interested in seeing more feedback on this thread. The only thing I can say for sure is it seems to bring down their sex drive...not necessarily a ton but enough so that it's noticeable to them. Most of the girls I've dated have also been slightly moodier on BC. I've never seen any crazy changes because of it just very slight changes.
I would be curious to learn more about this, personally I also think it makes lots of things worse for them.
Yeah it seems to make everything in general worse for them. I notice my girl stresses a lot. And gets heavily effected by small things. You know, typical female BS, but it seems like she gets effected by it slightly more. So its not an acute problem, more like a mild one, but still something that's not worth having imo. Plenty of other ways to not have kids now.

Just like males with AAS, one individual's experience with BC/female hormones can vary greatly from anothers'. I know some women (my sister is one of them) that claim to actually 'require' BC to stay balanced or they will be far worse off mentally. Some women like it because it keeps their periods more regular and predictable, and can reduce PMS symptoms.
I can definitely identify with the mental stability aspect, I do much better mentally when my own AAS doses are stable and consistent as opposed to fluctuating (as in I feel better on a constant low cruise dose than I do blasting & HRT'ing). Estro has to be controlled meticulously or I will be moody and irritable, in addition to joint issues and other minor annoyances..... which is exactly how BC affects some women.

Many women have the opposite effect though, the BC itself can cause wild mood swings, erratic periods, strange behavior etc. The women that I have dated and became familiar with their 'BC program' all had tried several kinds until finding one that suited them best. It seemed all of them had some sort of undesirable sides but it was always looked at as a worthwhile trade off.

I know a lot of complaints many women had about BC (especially when younger, high school - early 20's) was the weight gain, some women I knew blew up with water weight and many less fortunate girls gained a lot of extra fat as well. I always theorized that the infamous 'freshman 15' in US colleges had less to do with being free to eat whatever they wanted and more to do with getting on BC for the first time to enjoy their new found freedom and 'ascent' into womanhood.
The fat gain from BC accumulates in the worst way too, women put on weight in estrogen specific areas, just like men will if they let E2 get out of control while on cycle. Saggy triceps and more baggage on the hips and thighs can sometimes happen if their diet isn't in check.

I feel bad for any woman that reacts poorly to all the available BC methods out there, because it really is an amazing thing that us guys are really fortunate to have. I am in absolutely no position whatsoever to have a child right now (and more than likely will remain that way forever despite the demands of family members and every woman alive that is currently having/trying to have children themselves and for some reason thinks that means I should be having children too just because I can).
One concern about BC is that many women claim to have gotten pregnant while on it (or claim to know someone who has). I personally think that there is something else fishy going on, either skipped doses or intentional non compliance since actual studies say it is over 97% effective. I have a friend with three children...... all of them apparently conceived while his wife was on the pill. Maybe she's an anomaly, or maybe she's scamming him into fatherhood. Regardless of what it is.....careful out there fellas. Always wear your Jimmy coat to ensure some form of childbirth risk reduction is being taken for certain, as well as to offer protection from nasty STI's/D's that seem to be running rampant these days.

I actually went out to dinner with some friends last night, one of which works as a pharmacist and the topic of birth control came up. Basically his take on it was this:

one individual's experience with BC/female hormones can vary greatly from anothers

One concern about BC is that many women claim to have gotten pregnant while on it (or claim to know someone who has)...skipped doses or intentional non compliance

mental stability aspect...doses are stable and consistent as opposed to fluctuating

Now this is an interesting theory:
I always theorized that the infamous 'freshman 15' in US colleges had less to do with being free to eat whatever they wanted and more to do with getting on BC for the first time to enjoy their new found freedom and 'ascent' into womanhood.
I would add that all the partying and alcohol consumption probably plays a role in that as well. Most of the girls I knew in college that started putting on weight were big drinkers.

Wow...this thread couldn't have come at a better time! I was just recently dating this girl and prior to her use of BC she was a reasonably shy and insecure girl. It was about a month and a half, maybe two months after starting BC that i began to notice a behavioral change. She would seem almost emotionless at times and her intimacy pretty much almost disappeared. People say it takes at least three months to start having behavioral changes..etc but i thoroughly believe that yes, the BC does add to their 'crazyness'

Its not good for them and they all know it and take it. One thing im sure of is that if they take it, it is very affective. Growman has no kids because of that stuff, and im happy about it. I get to keep my whole paycheck besides the 35% uncle sam takes...

I forgot to mention that one of the worst potential side effects of women taking BC is the increased stroke risk. It's probably comparable to the increased stroke risk a heavy user of AAS would have. Highly recommended that any woman on BC not smoke cigarettes and to make sure they take care of their cardiovascular system. Even the IUD's can cause an increase in stroke risk.

Think about all the time and effort people commit to designing Steroid Cycles. If someone put serious consideration into customizing Birth Control Cycles for Women, things should be just dandy. But of course, everything in the medical system is geared for the lowest-common denominator.

Most BC is not bio identical. Since hormones can't be patented. So a lot of it is horse hormones. Or synthetic version of them.

This is how its making my girl. Fucking annoying.

My last GF couldn't take it. She was a head case already, and the pill made her punch walls and go nuts so she couldn't take it. Was always worried she was gonna get knocked up bc of that...

Just like males with AAS, one individual's experience with BC/female hormones can vary greatly from anothers'. I know some women (my sister is one of them) that claim to actually 'require' BC to stay balanced or they will be far worse off mentally. Some women like it because it keeps their periods more regular and predictable, and can reduce PMS symptoms.
I can definitely identify with the mental stability aspect, I do much better mentally when my own AAS doses are stable and consistent as opposed to fluctuating (as in I feel better on a constant low cruise dose than I do blasting & HRT'ing). Estro has to be controlled meticulously or I will be moody and irritable, in addition to joint issues and other minor annoyances..... which is exactly how BC affects some women.

Many women have the opposite effect though, the BC itself can cause wild mood swings, erratic periods, strange behavior etc. The women that I have dated and became familiar with their 'BC program' all had tried several kinds until finding one that suited them best. It seemed all of them had some sort of undesirable sides but it was always looked at as a worthwhile trade off.

I know a lot of complaints many women had about BC (especially when younger, high school - early 20's) was the weight gain, some women I knew blew up with water weight and many less fortunate girls gained a lot of extra fat as well. I always theorized that the infamous 'freshman 15' in US colleges had less to do with being free to eat whatever they wanted and more to do with getting on BC for the first time to enjoy their new found freedom and 'ascent' into womanhood.
The fat gain from BC accumulates in the worst way too, women put on weight in estrogen specific areas, just like men will if they let E2 get out of control while on cycle. Saggy triceps and more baggage on the hips and thighs can sometimes happen if their diet isn't in check.

I feel bad for any woman that reacts poorly to all the available BC methods out there, because it really is an amazing thing that us guys are really fortunate to have. I am in absolutely no position whatsoever to have a child right now (and more than likely will remain that way forever despite the demands of family members and every woman alive that is currently having/trying to have children themselves and for some reason thinks that means I should be having children too just because I can).
One concern about BC is that many women claim to have gotten pregnant while on it (or claim to know someone who has). I personally think that there is something else fishy going on, either skipped doses or intentional non compliance since actual studies say it is over 97% effective. I have a friend with three children...... all of them apparently conceived while his wife was on the pill. Maybe she's an anomaly, or maybe she's scamming him into fatherhood. Regardless of what it is.....careful out there fellas. Always wear your Jimmy coat to ensure some form of childbirth risk reduction is being taken for certain, as well as to offer protection from nasty STI's/D's that seem to be running rampant these days.

good to see you around bro!

hope all is well!

you know im right there with you on this one!

FUCK having kids!!!! lol
people get so worked up about it! but for real, if this is your biggest accomplishment in life then you are about as special as a cockroach or mouse!

every lower life form breeds!
the lower the life form the more they replicate ( true for people too it seems! lol! :D )

people think its all special and magic, pull your freakin heads out of your asses! it would be far more special if we could evolve to the point of recognizing the last thing this planet needs is more PEOPLE!

97% still leaves 3%, that means for every 100 times you fuck on 3 you could get her knocked up!

now pay attention to this!

in my experience most women seem to be very horny on the days they are fertile, at least in my experience, I notice a big difference in the women I have lived with during times in there cycle. fertile days seem very intense and always want you to cum in them! its spooky! :eek:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear