over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bitch Bitch BITCH BITCH BITCH

LOL normally im in a-hole mode while dieting.....but im almost as lean as iv ever been and my friend taught me to make my contest diet tastey, so im not really moody at ALL for once loL! Loving it. I owe it to fat free cheese (2g carbs, 4g pro, 0 fat), low carb ketchup (1g carb per tbsp!), freezer chicken with 1g of fat (makes cooking easier, shopping less frequent, and no prep needed to cut off the fat!, and no mess), 96% lean ground beef (and i squeeze it and dry with towel to insure as lean as possible after i grill), and crystal lite! I cant believe im handling this prep so well .......

ok, im not an angel 100% of the time lol, but more so than usual!

Damn. Is it me or do people ever NOT have SOMETHING to bitch about? Maybe it’s the diet. Maybe it’s PMS. Maybe it’s my nerves. Or, all of the above! 1.5 weeks out and everything is annoying!

I’m just noticing all the whiney babies around me at work.
Boohoo there aren’t ENOUGH vegetarian options at FREE lunch. MOFOs It’s FREE, you don’t HAVE to eat it…
Boohoo the cardio test requires that I walk quickly for THREE WHOLE MINUTES (we had a health fair earlier this week). SHUT-UP! Just don’t even talk to me!
Boohoo I only got 1 piece of cake from the birthday party (seriously). WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO?!!?!?!?

WTF?

Sorry, just had to vent for a sec….:eek:

LKG

I actually think its harder for women. Women are already more sensitive than men about most things.
But if you really want to hear a guy whine then tell him "no you don't wanna have sex" Makes me cry every time.

At least you have a place to vent! We know what you are going through!
Keep up the hard work. You will be very proud of yourself when it is all over!

LOL thats nothing try managing a bar full of drunk ignorant college students 1 week out of a show. I am suprised I havent killed anyone in the last 5 or 6 weeks.

one thing I noticed on this prep. Is u know that feeling when u get pissed "that uphoric adrenaline feeling almost high anxiety like feeling" that shit doesnt go away for ever when dieting down. even if in my mind I am not mad I still have the overwhelming feeling still being there. had it happen to me today like half way through the day and it didnt go away for hours.

that may sound weird? lol 3 days out just ranting a bit also

LOL... like others have said... sounds like you are right on schedule for your contest prep.

Hang in there... not much longer until you can eat all the carbs you want.

Its not you

its not you, don't worry about it. people are whiny, scared sheep. anyone that complains about walking for 3 minutes should kill themselves. moreover, i can't remember the last time i had cake and my guess is that they could do without it. If it wouldn't get you fired, i'd tell you to walk around bitch slapping people at will. they might even thank you for it. you might even be able to make a start up business out of therapeutic bitch slapping.

Almost there LKG!

It's so funny when you hear people complain while you're dieting because most things seems so trivial when you compare it to the self inflicted torture you are doing. OR the fact that they don't even have to SAY anything, waiting in line at the grocery store was like someone dumped me in hell. One time I was thinking there had to be a hidden camera because there had to be NO WAY all the events were occurring the way they had.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear