over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin and IRS

Mark my words the US Gov will find a way to ban or make bitcoin ilegal eventually.
All this crypto currency poses a long term threat to the federal reserve's rigged game. It's honestly a market disruptor too, it's making the entire financial industry evolve quicker than expected.

**broken link removed**

Ethereum is experiencing the fastest growth of any digital currency ever. Not even two years old, the platform is now worth more than $17 billion with its trading spaces consistently attracting more online active users than even bitcoin’s.

The currency made history yesterday by becoming the most secure public blockchain out of all in existence, overcoming bitcoin for the first time ever since its inception, as measured by what it’s called a Köppelmann Constant, described as:

“The ETHBTC rate where Ether PoW mining yields the same value as Bitcoin mining. Also, it is the ETHBTC rate where Ether PoW expends more economic resources on PoW than Bitcoin.”

Lmao...Meant 2,200!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Which makes you wonder if the explosion is close, or it will continue to climb...

it's an interesting subject for sure.

I feel that a lot of the climb in price is due to uncertainty regarding the current events surrounding president Trump.

having said that, I don't believe that any allegations against him actually have any meat on them..

I feel that there could be a significant degree of consolidation and profit-taking as the weeks go by, and as nothing results from the hysteria that the mass media is trying to create.

I actually believe that Trump's presidency will have a positive diplomatic outcome across the globe, which will reduce uncertainty, and thus the value of safe-haven and alternative assets.

on the other hand, the European union will crumble, of course. the UK was contributing a great deal of net benefit to the EU, and with brexit, the EU will either have to significantly reduce social spending (good luck with millions upon millions of illiterate, unskilled people flooding in), or borrow even more than they already have.

it's an unsustainable model, and the cracks are starting to deepen.

when it does collapse, the countries formerly involved will scramble to create trade deals with the US, China, Russia, Brazil, countries in the middle east, etc.

I totally lost my train of thought.. but anyways.. I believe that the digital currencies will certainly appreciate further, especially Ethereum and NEM.

they will make a good addition to an already diversified portfolio

I want nothing to do with it, i am staying far away. Good luck

btc will get killed soon, the pump is coming to an end and those who sell will move there earnings onto other alt coins.

I put some money into MAID for a longterm investment.

For now I'm sticking with btc as my main and floating money over to ethereum and ripple.

Btc is a ton of fun lately though.

Rep for mygearguru

Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!

ICO for BAT tomorrow if you gentlemen want to get into something else ground floor besides ETH.

ICO for BAT tomorrow if you gentlemen want to get into something else ground floor besides ETH.

nobody could get in on bat if they wanted without a huge sum of money. top 100 holders own 96% of the supply.

nobody could get in on bat if they wanted without a huge sum of money. top 100 holders own 96% of the supply.
Yup, it turned out to be a whale sale. It was over in literally 30 seconds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131