over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin - Coinbase

Be aware that coinbase will ban you for purchasing from research sites or online drug stores. They’re strict!
I leave my bitcoin account full of money for day trading/swing trading. I haven’t used it to purchase products.

Yes most of those RS companies will get your account flagged...Doing business with sponsors that don't have the online shops usually won't.

I do the same for the most part...Keep money already set in my usd wallet on coinbase...Then when I went to invest or buy shit from a sponsor then money is already there, just purchase the amount of coins I want and send!

The easiest shit you could ever deal with once you get your account all set and funded!

Scam is a little harsh, but you make a valid point. There are many more ways (cheaper and more anonymous) to purchase bitcoin now and/or enter the crypto market. Coinbase is extremely secure and user friendly though (easy, which you pay for).

Guys, do yourselves a favor and CONVERT the BTC to Ethereum then hold it. Better yet, never buy BTC to begin with. Buy ETH. Pickup some EOS too. You've missed the BTC train if you weren't holding it before last year. It's not rocketing to $50k. People woke up. The king is Dead. More advanced platforms are the future of crypto.

Agreed...Coinbase is probably one of the more safer places to store coins you're holding (they're insured and the sending fees can be free by using Gdax)...But if using to purchase I would say to not buy anything and just leave your usd wallet full and buy as needed.

Investing in bitcoin at this point, completely agree...ETH, EOS and probably no more then a handful of others that have real functionality in future use are the true investments now.

BTW guys...We have a forum over on anasci dedicated to cryptocurrencies, accounts, wallets, how-to's, etc...And it's opened to everyone right now so any questions on anything regarding this shit you will find in that forum...Head on over and check it out: Crypto-Science Forum

I went over to check out the Crypto-Science Forum but after I logged in to the Board was unable to access that Forum. Is there something else I need to do?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I went over to check out the Crypto-Science Forum but after I logged in to the Board was unable to access that Forum. Is there something else I need to do?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Messaged you back man...Looks like you need 25 posts to be able to view that and the testing forums.

I'm going to. Sick of BitCoin, some say it's easy so either I'm a f'in moron or something's up, but I always see 50/50 split on the whole Bitcoin method as payment being shtty nonetheless.

Hate to say but good ole reliable Western Union still is the way to go. Can't believe since I've been doing orders online in the forums since '02 that Western Union never died.

Literally chose WU over Bitcoin for payment, sponsors can keep the crap 10% discount, not worth the headache. Order here in days, no issue.

Wish sponsors could take Venmo, etc.
I'd rather use bitcoin. Wu is too much of a pain in the ass, and takes too long.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As others have noted, coinbase will terminate your account (and block you from making a new account) if they have any information that you are making an illicit purchase. There are much better ways to buy Bitcoin, although nothing is completely anonymous or untraceable.

Best and most convenient ways I have found are to use bitstamp.net or coinmama.com to purchase Bitcoin with a debit card, then transfer it to a free wallet from blockchain.info

Then from that blockchain wallet, you can transfer to the receiver. Don't send to the receiver from the original site you used to buy the Bitcoin. Just in case something goes wrong, having that one additional step in between is helpful.
No one buys toilet paper with bitcoins

No one buys toilet paper with bitcoins

LOL, that's certainly true. For any normal purchase, it's easier to send PayPal, Venmo, Google Pay, or paying with a credit/debit card. Bitcoin and all the crypto-currencies have their place as possible investments, but for the most part are used to purchase more unusual items, for those of us seeking things off the beaten path.

Gemini is a great alternative, although I still think GDAX and a secondary wallet works best for the best price.

As an aside, Square cash has a cash app for iPhone and android users, which now allows you to purchase BTC for 1.35% above spot price...and it’s immediate. So you link your bank account to the square cash app, add money to it, then immediately buy bitcoin and either send it directly to the source wallet or (if you wanna be safe) transfer to a secondary wallet before sending to the source.

what platforum are you guys using to cash out/sell into your bank account, and im not talking about any that are related to coinbase or coinbase itself?

what other platforums do you guys use for selling/cashing out into direct bank account???

something that can be used with blockchain..sent from blockchain, to the platforum then to bank account!

what platforum are you guys using to cash out/sell into your bank account, and im not talking about any that are related to coinbase or coinbase itself?

what other platforums do you guys use for selling/cashing out into direct bank account???

something that can be used with blockchain..sent from blockchain, to the platforum then to bank account!

Gemini

Gemini is a great alternative, although I still think GDAX and a secondary wallet works best for the best price.

As an aside, Square cash has a cash app for iPhone and android users, which now allows you to purchase BTC for 1.35% above spot price...and it’s immediate. So you link your bank account to the square cash app, add money to it, then immediately buy bitcoin and either send it directly to the source wallet or (if you wanna be safe) transfer to a secondary wallet before sending to the source.

This seems like a pretty easy option. I might check into it.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws