over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin - Coinbase

I've had serious headaches with coinbase. Also, I couldn't stand the level of ID required. I felt it was just begging for some security breach when I have to stand there holding my ID plus give extra information. It goes against all sensible security precautions.

I've thought about the bitcoin atm as a way to go. It's supposed to be more expensive but probably worth it. It can't be worse than coinbase

Used this method a year and half ago and hasn't caused one issue.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weuETTY3478"]How To Fund Your Blockchain Wallet With Bitcoin - YouTube[/ame]

debit card linked to coinbase then from coinbase to blockchain. Instant. Once you have built up enough in your blockchain then coinbase isn't use that much.

Easiest method for purchase purposes. Breadwallet, and a BTC ATM. Pretty fucking simple.

Coinbase is definitely easy - the more you purchase/info you give the higher the limit will go for debit/credit. My limit is at like 3k right now. It might be a "scam" but I find it easiest to use + when I buy like 1k/2k worth of BTC the fee is negligible in my eyes just based upon how much BTC fluctuates that fee could in theory become zero if it goes up and a lot higher if it goes down.

As others have noted, coinbase will terminate your account (and block you from making a new account) if they have any information that you are making an illicit purchase. There are much better ways to buy Bitcoin, although nothing is completely anonymous or untraceable.

Best and most convenient ways I have found are to use bitstamp.net or coinmama.com to purchase Bitcoin with a debit card, then transfer it to a free wallet from blockchain.info

Then from that blockchain wallet, you can transfer to the receiver. Don't send to the receiver from the original site you used to buy the Bitcoin. Just in case something goes wrong, having that one additional step in between is helpful.

Last edited:
There is a whole section devoted to crypto open to the membership (currently) at PMs sister site Anasci.org

Ak

Here ya go

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Exactly 7 days for me every time from bank account to Coinbase. Can’t use my debit card as my bank does not allow it. Sending bitcoins only takes an hour or so for the deposit to be made into whatever wallet you’re sending it to. As you make more purchases your purchase limit will increase. I don’t send bitcoins to people I’m buying shady shit from directly from my Coinbase account. I send it from Coinbase to an anonymous Localbitcoins account I have and then send the payment to whoever from that account.

Look into Gemini.

I'm going to. Sick of BitCoin, some say it's easy so either I'm a f'in moron or something's up, but I always see 50/50 split on the whole Bitcoin method as payment being shtty nonetheless.

Hate to say but good ole reliable Western Union still is the way to go. Can't believe since I've been doing orders online in the forums since '02 that Western Union never died.

Literally chose WU over Bitcoin for payment, sponsors can keep the crap 10% discount, not worth the headache. Order here in days, no issue.

Wish sponsors could take Venmo, etc.

So if you know you have a purchase coming up do you transfer money to your Cash account then use that to buy the bitcoins and send funds?

Well fuck. Just about to go threw the hole dam thing glad u posted man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new to bitcoin. I setup my account and I'm using coinbase as my wallet.

I thought I'd test it out by adding $25 to my "Cash" account. I added the $25 over the weekend and it still has not cleared to my coinbase account.

My question is when buying bitcoins, using your bank account, how long does it take to clear? If I'm making a purchase and someone sends me their address does it then take a week for me to purchase the bitcoins and send it to that person?? I guess I thought it was immediate.

And how safe is it when you have your bank account linked and other personal information stored on your account?
My debit card took seconds my bank account took 4 days. I don't add by bank. It went down 20 bucks while the bank was pending and it took the 20 when it cleared. Kinda buklshit. I add the cash and spend it in 5 min

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I recently opened an account with coinbase, but my bank is rejecting the test hits that they do to verify your account. Using Bitcoin is a pain in the ass for us non tech types.

Yea, this seems like a HUGE pain in the ass. And people keep saying its so easy. Seems like the biggest thing (which I am only guessing after reading) is where you buy your coins. Because if it takes days to go through you the coins could be down in value and you lost money! And I saw some where else guy said to just leave money in there so when it drops its not a big deal... why the hell would I want to leave money in there???

Definitely seems like the atm is the way to go. im just wondering how expensive it is. Ive seen many people say its more expensive but nobody says how much

God, wtf has happened in the past 2 months with BTC and crypto? Everywhere is telling me my states no allowed to buy.... Which is bullshit? Coinbase wont let me account buy nor can I open up a new account... their customer service is shit...

Im in need of an instant crypto purchase with debit/credit, IDC how much the fees are. Anyone?

BTC

I keep my money with a major investment company. I have two cash accounts with debit cards there. When I first registered, I set up one card as debit. I needed to use it last week and after transferring funds, noticed it had changed to checking so the transfer went through as ach and will take 7 days to clear.
I set up the other card as debit and coinbase accepted it but transaction was denied by company. I called and was referred to card services and was told it was an automated denial that happened because it was tagged a an overseas order. She fixed it for me and all was ok except my transaction was about 20 cents short because I forgot the mining fee. It also had to go through 6 confirmations before it went through.
It's become a quagmire and will probably get worse.
Just my .02..

Coinbase is scam, everyone uses localbitcoins, select "cash deposit" from the dropdown menu, you can just follow directions and deposit into a bank account and get your BTC. You can now use Zelle to transfer bank funds using this method also.
Good tip I'm going to try it out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Coinbase puts a lot of early limits on new accounts. They loosen up a lot after a short time. Gemini takes longer to get approved for a new account, but they have fewer limits and lower fees. I rarely use Coinbase anymore.

Adding a credit card to Coinbase is also a serious PITA. I had to try 4 different cards, before one finally works. They say to copy what's on your credit card bill *exactly* (as in if it was 234 st.james st.) both of those periods is critical and if you miss one, it won't confirm. Even like that, I got 1/4(my wells fargo card) to go through.

I think it takes 7 business days for deposits to clear at CB. You can't use it quickly. And if you immediately send off all of your coins, they often ban you account. I always leave my money in there for at least a month before sending it to a 2nd wallet.

Never buy AAS directly from your coinbase wallet. Send it to a 2nd wallet first. I use electrum. Tumbling is not needed, but secondary wallets are.

My Kratom guy here in the states has had to start making the change to bitcoin because of (he says) increased scrutiny of Kratom/CBD purchases by credit/debit companies I just got the email today. Used to be PayPal but that’s gone and although credit/debit is still an option for the time being he’s basically warning us it will be bitcoin exclusively any day now

So.. I popped over to this thread and read it then went back and followed the link he gave as the starting point for getting into bitcoin and as it loaded was thinking “please don’t be coinbase! Please don’t be...” DAMMIT!!! Straight to coin base where all my boys here at PM are so hesitant about.

Honestly given my lifestyle and purchasing habits it’s a matter of time anyway I need to get into this thing it’s inevitable I just have been trying to avoid it

stay away from coinbase, they are flagging people left and right..even if you send funds from a different wallet they're known for random flagging if you cash out.. coinmama is a decent platforum that people been using.. Im done with the BTC drama for now, I'm sitting back watching who is regulating who and seeing what happens..uncle same wants his share if you are trading and such, even sending funds.. coinbase can strike you out of left field and your flagged!

blockchain is a solid wallet I will say!

I’ve been talking to the company and brought up Coinbase reputation as flagging etc. and how I was surprised they allowed Kratom. He got back to me and said “Oh no they come down hard on Kratom purchases we just posted to them as a starting point because of ease of use.

They use GoCoin. Anyone know much about them I’m not sure if they’ve been discussed here yet?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws