over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin for dummies

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So seeing how nearly all the sponsor want Bitcoin as payment I've resisted long enough.

I have Coinbase setup where I can buy Bitcoin all verified and shit

So now when you want to buy something do you simply out of that much in Bitcoin then the seller sends an invoice or something.??

Is there a thread that gives you a step by step of does it vary from one seller to another??

I’ll be following along… I used BC once through CashApp, but it wasn’t flawless. I was unsure abt the wallet address and what I should do… So I’ll be watching this for some education!

Cage

If you want a locally installed wallet on your phone or laptop/desktop then install electrum.
That will give you a bitcoin address that yiu can send to. You can also send to your cashapp wallet but I'd just send your electrum wallet!!
Do not store your wallet on a web based service. They can take or confiscate your BTC for whatever reason.
So use cashapp to buy btc. Then from cashapp send to your locally installed electrum wallet

If you want a locally installed wallet on your phone or laptop/desktop then install electrum.
That will give you a bitcoin address that yiu can send to. You can also send to your cashapp wallet but I'd just send your electrum wallet!!
Do not store your wallet on a web based service. They can take or confiscate your BTC for whatever reason.
So use cashapp to buy btc. Then from cashapp send to your locally installed electrum wallet
What I was referring to as to the wallet issue was say I bought some BTC. $900 worth of BTC. My products I’m purchasing was $875. So I know I’ll be covered for my transaction. Now, the seller gives me this long string of numbers/characters, like 76::///edcr3/tygh1$$$::65. So what do I do now? Provided this was all through CashApp.

Cage

What I was referring to as to the wallet issue was say I bought some BTC. $900 worth of BTC. My products I’m purchasing was $875. So I know I’ll be covered for my transaction. Now, the seller gives me this long string of numbers/characters, like 76::///edcr3/tygh1$$$::65. So what do I do now? Provided this was all through CashApp.

Cage
It is there BTC wallet/address if I'm not mistaken. You have to manually type it in to send payment, unless they have a barcode to scan. It's a pain in the ass and time consuming but it is what it is.

It is there BTC wallet/address if I'm not mistaken. You have to manually type it in to send payment, unless they have a barcode to scan. It's a pain in the ass and time consuming but it is what it is.
Just copy and paste the btc address into the address field of your btc wallet application.
I do it all the time with cashap.
No need for typing at all. Copy and paste is your friend

Cage
Just copy the recipients btc address then go to cashapp send btc
When it asks for the btc address to send, cashapp may auto populate the copied address into the send to field.
If not just paste the address into the send field.
Outside of the amount to send
No need for typing at all. Copy and paste.

Just copy and paste the btc address into the address field of your btc wallet application.
I do it all the time with cashap.
No need for typing at all. Copy and paste is your friend
I knew it had to be a better way, just didn't know or think about copy and paste. I've only done that while using laptop, never while on my phone. Now that I think about it, I use laptop to get on secure email with info. and send payment from my phone. That's why I could never copy and past.

Yeah. Send the btc information to your phone email. Then copy and paste that info into your cashapp send to field
Good stuff

Keep an eye on if bitcoin is trending up or down. Place your order, and then buy and send btc funds while it's price is still trending up. If you purchase btc and then wait to place and pay for the order, the price can go lower than what you paid for it, and you end up losing money.

I tried using CashApp to send Bitcoin after purchasing Bitcoin. I entered the receivers address and the "next" button on my phone was never enabled.
I couldn't complete the transaction. What am I doing wrong? Thx.

Hello PM. I'm back after almost 15 years. Great to see you are still going strong.

**Edit: Goddammit, didn’t see I was replying to an old ass bumped thread**

Use Coinbase, it’s easiest.

Set it up with your bank so you can transfer BTC immediately after buying it.

Buy the requisite amount + enough to cover fees (not high on BTC, but get like an extra $20 or whatever, depending on order size).

Once you know the $ amount from the vendor, they’ll all have a BTC address you’re supposed to send the BTC to.

Don’t buy the BTC until you get to this step, because market volatility (especially with it tanking right now) can mean that if you purchase the exact amount and don’t send the funds for a day or two, you may not have enough in the moment.

When sending, simply copy/paste the delivery address, select the $ amount. It’ll automatically add the fees.

If there’s an order ID, you can put that in the notes section if you’d like, as long as it’s not something stupid and incriminating.

Confirm the total, complete the send, done.

I always screenshot it and save the confirmation number and send to vendor just in case.

I've never conducted any transaction with coinbase, I've simply made an account.
Now I keep getting warnings of fraudulent activity.

Man all this crypto just rubs me the wrong way.

Coinbase is super easy done it for all transfers.. just copy and paste like said above .. and yes watch it goin up or down buy a little extra it can sit in your coin base if you dont use it .. i found that out by just buying the bare minimum and i had to go back and get more cause of Fluctuation in price

Coinbase is horrible, there are much better options. You're better off using cash app and have your coins in minutes..

If you configure Coinbase properly you can transfer instantly.
They don't give you coins instantly. Last time I used them, I had to wait weeks for a btc deposit. Then I got flagged for transferring my coins to an offline hard wallet. There was no way I was storing anything on their platform.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131