over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BITCOIN HELP

bigguy339

Registered
if anyone can help most sources are going to only bitcoin anyone know or have an easy site a beginner like me can us

I'm taking a 2nd stab at Bitcoin with some of the new apps. Been stuck waiting on verification. In my experience Bitcoin is an utter disaster. If this doesn't work I'm done. If your source only accepts Bitcoin they are lazy, find a new source

I'm taking a 2nd stab at Bitcoin with some of the new apps. Been stuck waiting on verification. In my experience Bitcoin is an utter disaster. If this doesn't work I'm done. If your source only accepts Bitcoin they are lazy, find a new source
A source is not lazy for accepting bitcoin only payment. Do you know how hard it is to collect money through WU and MG? Bitcoin payment is the safest way for sources to stay safe from Law enforcement, especially if you’re a domestic supplier. If you’re domestic and you’re taking cim, PayPal, Venmo or any other form of payment that can lead back to you ,then you won’t last long. You have to show your actual ID when picking up WU it MG or Walmart to Walmart. You obviously don’t know what’s going on , on this side. People who don’t like bitcoin are actually too lazy to read instructions and actually learn a new way. I have a huge customer base and they’ve all learned bitcoin.

You can go to a Bitcoin ATM ..it's sends and verification is instant.

I had to search far and wide to find someone to show me how to use BTC. Found a young guy in the gym who is smart.
It turned out to be a fucking disaster! Fuck Bitcoin! So fucking complicated! I put $950 in and it changed it to $936 right off...WTF!
Then it said I have A NINE DAY HOLD on my funds! My goddamn money is sitting out in limbo and I don't know how to use it or what to do!
Anyone who said ever this is easy is fucked! This supposed great way to send money...and it hold my funds for NINE DAYS?!?!?!
What the hell kind of bullshit is that?

I had to search far and wide to find someone to show me how to use BTC. Found a young guy in the gym who is smart.
It turned out to be a fucking disaster! Fuck Bitcoin! So fucking complicated! I put $950 in and it changed it to $936 right off...WTF!
Then it said I have A NINE DAY HOLD on my funds! My goddamn money is sitting out in limbo and I don't know how to use it or what to do!
Anyone who said ever this is easy is fucked! This supposed great way to send money...and it hold my funds for NINE DAYS?!?!?!

I agree and I have heard it is not as secure as people think. I emphasize heard as I have never used it personally for the reasons mikes gave, complicated, can lose money, and have money held.

If you
I agree and I have heard it is not as secure as people think. I emphasize heard as I have never used it personally for the reasons mikes gave, complicated, can lose money, and have money held.
[/QUOTEif you don’t use it, you can get your m

You can get your money back by selling it back to them. I’m guessing you used coinbase, who is horrible. Cash app is a better choice. It may have went down, but it can still go backup by the time you receive it , so it may not be a total loss.

You really shouldn’t give an opinion you know abs

You can still get your money back by selling it back to them. You must of used coinbase, who is horrible because of the hold they put on your funds. Cash app is a better choice. It may have went down, but it may also go up and you come out ahead

You really shouldn’t give an opi

you really shouldn’t give an opinion on something you know absolutely nothing about. Just my opinion

You really shouldn’t give an opi

you really shouldn’t give an opinion on something you know absolutely nothing about. Just my opinion

Haha, I like the just my opinion at the end!, well said and honestly true. Sorry gentlemen, I am kind of cluttering things up and not really adding anything of substance.

in my short experience, i think that BTC is the best money, because when you have BTC you not need say nothing to any body, no need third part in your transfer, you are the only propietary of you money. The real and unique inconvenience is find a trusted provider, who not want KYC from you costumers.

Download 2 different apps on your phone : Coinbase (here u can buy/sell BTC; link your debit card) and coinbase wallet (here transfer the BTC purchased from the first app). Once the BTC is in your wallet, you can send to any one using that long blockchain known as address.

Anyone who thinks BC is that safe has forgotten how Hushmail sold out an entire country with zero personal info. That ended well. BC is a disaster. Impossible to navigate, give us your bank info, license pic, your mom's maiden name, the school your children attend, your dog's name, etc....no a cyber hacker wouldn't have a field day with your ass or anything.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws