over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin question

Yeah 14 days to be available to send to another bitcoin wallet.
Bank account to BTC wallet. WTF? Can't afford to leave money in there ahead of time. Not wealthy. Need another way.

Use your card?

Coinbase is the worst and is known for doing this, they will make the bitcoins available to you when they reach a trough in value, they are pure evil.

Check coinbase on trustpilot, they have a rating of 1.6 out of 10 with ‎1500 reviews.

Localbitcoin is the traditional "best" way to buy bitcoin, but lately, apps like the Cash app have made it incredibly easy.

Coinbase is the worst and is known for doing this, they will make the bitcoins available to you when they reach a trough in value, they are pure evil.

Check coinbase on trustpilot, they have a rating of 1.6 out of 10 with ‎1500 reviews.

Localbitcoin is the traditional "best" way to buy bitcoin, but lately, apps like the Cash app have made it incredibly easy.

Is cash app instant? Or is there a waiting period?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instant once set up, I was already using the cash app for other purposes when it started supporting bitcoin, it does have to be linked to your bank account, but setup is really fast.

The old darknet "traditional" way to buy bitcoin is to use localbitcoins and do a direct deposit into their bank account and get your bitcoins. You can pick very reputable vendors and there is virtually zero risk.

Coinbase is total bullshit...I had my account set to a business bank account for a few years now, with pretty high daily/weekly limits.

As of yesterday I receive an email that they have cut my bank account due to it being a business account and that's against their terms of service (only personal accounts are allowed)...WTF?!

You have to set up some bullshit Premier account or some shit...I don't need the shit to trade, just to accept payments?!

BUT, I noticed that they added back the withdraw to Paypal feature again...I used that today and holy shit, instant and free!!

If you have to withdraw from Coinbase, I would suggest withdrawing to your Paypal account (free) and then from Paypal to you bank account (also free)...But I use my paypal card the most because it connects directly to my bank account, so seeing that withdraws from Coinbase were instant, is awesome!

I have cash app, and I didn’t even know you could buy bitcoin from there.

Is it instant? I personally hate coinbase they hold mine for 14 days!!! [emoji35][emoji2959]

Yeah, it’s instant if you use your debit card and get through all their initial security check process. Literally takes seconds. I’ve made bitcoin purchases as small as a few bucks worth and as high as nearly $1,000 instantly.

I’m just starting to register everything on cash app !! The only thing I can’t do is link my bank cause I use a small credit union .... do I have to have a big time bank ??

Not sure. My bank isn’t a credit union with only a few branches but it’s not a national chain like Wells Fargo or anything either. I believe it’s local to the PNW where I live.

It’s instant if you use your debit card and are cleared by all their security screening measures when you sign up and make your first transfer.

What about Abra?

i just transferred some money there and it seems ok.

So I just downloaded Cash app. I even watched a YouTube video on it. I'm not a stupid man, but I still can't tell if I buy Bitcoin on the Cash App 1: how long to be available? 2: Can I send it to my Coinbase Bitcoin wallet where I already have some funds? 3: Does it take time to be available to my BTC wallet if I can send it there?
Fuck it! I'm just going to make a ton of money and keep a lot in BTC ahead of time. (Can't afford that yet) Oi Vay!

Any thoughts on binance? I never could get verified with cash app sending my license and selfie. I tried 3 times

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Coinbase/BitCoin can bite me!!!
Waiting and waiting for my purchase to clear so I can buy something. Last 24hrs it went down about 10% I can not afford that! Good thing I put extra funds in but I lost over a hundred dollars. Had plenty of extra funds, now I'll just make it if It doesn't tank more! I am not a bitcoin investor! I just use it like everyone else here for purchases! Arrrrrrg!
Once again corporate shitting on the little guy!

Coinbase/BitCoin can bite me!!!
Waiting and waiting for my purchase to clear so I can buy something. Last 24hrs it went down about 10% I can not afford that! Good thing I put extra funds in but I lost over a hundred dollars. Had plenty of extra funds, now I'll just make it if It doesn't tank more! I am not a bitcoin investor! I just use it like everyone else here for purchases! Arrrrrrg!
Once again corporate shitting on the little guy!

Yep, this is what coinbase does, there is evidence they carefully time their releases at troughs in the price also.

Maybe try this

Have many manytimes used Coinbase Pro for 4yrs.. used to b GDAX.. If you do a bank wire transfer its there the next day with no waiting period bullshit..

And also as some have said coinbase binance bittrex kucoin all those fukkers are guilty of manipulateing markets .. Tether prints money out of nothing just like our fiat.. someday the sec will shut tether down and it will send a big fukking into the crypto world if the scammers are not dealt with..

I got CashApp and was approved the same night for the bitcoin option.

My only question is is it ok to send bitcoin to sponsors directly from cashapp, or should I send to another wallet, then use that to purchase?

I got CashApp and was approved the same night for the bitcoin option.

My only question is is it ok to send bitcoin to sponsors directly from cashapp, or should I send to another wallet, then use that to purchase?

I would not suggest sending directly from your CashApp account. If the sponsor you’re transferring bitcoin to happens to have a flagged account it could easily get your CashApp account locked.

Plus, your CashApp account is tied to your real identity.

Get a LocalBitcoins account. It’s free and you can use bullshit info and an anonymous email account to sign up.

Bank Account>CashApp>LocalBitcoins>Sponsor

I would not suggest sending directly from your CashApp account. If the sponsor you’re transferring bitcoin to happens to have a flagged account it could easily get your CashApp account locked.

Plus, your CashApp account is tied to your real identity.

Get a LocalBitcoins account. It’s free and you can use bullshit info and an anonymous email account to sign up.

Bank Account>CashApp>LocalBitcoins>Sponsor

Trying to do this to get my ABRA working but cant get localbitcoins to load

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear