over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin questions

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I figure this would fall under the beginner section, but I'm trying to figure out how to set up Bitcoin rather using WU any longer. The more I Google it the more confused a get. I know this might be one of the dumber questions, but where do you guys recommend looking? Thanks in advance everyone.

There are few options for the actual bridge between fiat to crypto.

The most common method is linking a bank account with coinbase using kyc requirements. My advice would be a secondary checking account. Google coinbase. There is also Gemini but ive never used them.

Once you convert your fiat to a cryptocurrency be aware it is volatile and the value moves much like the stock markets. It actually fluctuates much more than the stock markets as the market caps on cryptocurrencies are tiny and can be moved with much less value change.

Download cash app.

Its so easy to set up and use. Then you get your coin in seconds

in South America is relatively easy find Bitcoin to good price, just need somebody in these countries, maybe is a good alternative.

Coinbase is the only one I can figure out. It’s pretty easy to use.

So, now if I download Coinbase or cashapp; then how to get a btc wallet. Is it another animal to download? If another then which one to download?

Figured out. It’s really easy. Download 2 different apps on your phone : Coinbase (here u can buy/sell BTC; link your debit card) and coinbase wallet (here transfer the BTC purchased from the first app). Once the BTC is in your wallet, you can send to any one using that long blockchain known as address. In short: buy on account app, then immediately drag it to your wallet and then send out from your wallet.

Figured out. It’s really easy. Download 2 different apps on your phone : Coinbase (here u can buy/sell BTC; link your debit card) and coinbase wallet (here transfer the BTC purchased from the first app). Once the BTC is in your wallet, you can send to any one using that long blockchain known as address. In short: buy on account app, then immediately drag it to your wallet and then send out from your wallet.

i dont get the intermediate step.. you've already lost the anonymity battle by using coinbase as your entry point, then sending directly to your wallet connected to your phone.
both the coinbase transaction and the wallet transaction(both in and out transactions) are all tied to your IP.
so you have your personal information verified by way of coinbase, then the subsequent wallet transactions again tied to you, wheres the anonymity ?

just use cashapp and send directly to your source.

if you really want some form of anonymity you'd need to use a wallet thats only used when connected to a TOR circuit.
all this intermediate stuff you're doing on the clear internet is just feel good circle jerking..

So glad I saw this! Thought I was the only guy left in the world that knows nothing about bitcoin, and the more I learn the more confused I get!! Guess I’m one of the last cavemen still around.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws