over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin recent question

graybass

Registered
Once again as I'm about to add funds to my bitcoin account, It takes a giant dump! On top of that coin base just announced today that on the 19th they are suspending all "XRP" trading?
What is XRP? Their announcement said this does not effect the bitcoin wallets. Anybody shed some light on this. Also before you tell me how easy it is to buy and send bitcoin some other way, forget about it.
I am bitcoin illiterate. When ever I deposit funds in it takes 5-7 days to be available to send. Usually that's when my money will lose value! Jesus!
Should I just go ahead and deposit funds like normal?

Man, im glad I don't need to use bitcoin or any digital currency. I feel for you guys. In the old days we used to just send cash in the mail. Id feel safer doing that.

Well, I use CashApp and buy bitcoins and they are usually available to me within minutes and I make my payment to whoever. No worries about losing value......
When I'm not making a purchase there's usually less than $5 worth of BC in there.

Man, im glad I don't need to use bitcoin or any digital currency. I feel for you guys. In the old days we used to just send cash in the mail. Id feel safer doing that.
Yeah man I feel so bad for myself having the chance to make profit off of an entirely new class of assets. So sad for us.

GTFO troll :)

Yep, I either use my debit card or drive to a local place and deposit money for my coin and avail immediately up to 2500. I purchase right before I send funds to make sure I have correct amount to send. I use coinbase app as well.

Yeah man I feel so bad for myself having the chance to make profit off of an entirely new class of assets. So sad for us.

GTFO troll
Lol. Wtf is wrong with you? Someone piss in your cornflakes this morning?

The trick is to make your purchase of Bitcoin just before sending it. Leaving coin in your wallet puts you at the mercy of the volatility of Bitcoin. There are various services that allow Bitcoin to be sent more or less immediately after purchasing. Not to mention, in some countries there are tax implications for gains beyond a threshold made from Bitcoin investments. If using Bitcoin for purchasing anything, you need to get rid of it fast.

The trick is to make your purchase of Bitcoin just before sending it. Leaving coin in your wallet puts you at the mercy of the volatility of Bitcoin. There are various services that allow Bitcoin to be sent more or less immediately after purchasing. Not to mention, in some countries there are tax implications for gains beyond a threshold made from Bitcoin investments. If using Bitcoin for purchasing anything, you need to get rid of it fast.
Sounds Iike a lot of older guys like me dont know what services to use that allow you to almost instantaneously send Bitcoin after buying it. Maybe some folks really educated on it could make a thread and if its ok with the board make it a sticky? I know that if I needed to use Bitcoin I would really appreciate a thread like that.

Sounds Iike a lot of older guys like me dont know what services to use that allow you to almost instantaneously send Bitcoin after buying it. Maybe some folks really educated on it could make a thread and if its ok with the board make it a sticky? I know that if I needed to use Bitcoin I would really appreciate a thread like that.
I'm being serious here.........and this is coming from someone that held off on BC.............CashApp and watch one or two YouTube video's........it is really simple.

I understand being leery of using BTC right now. Talk is bitcoin will crash if Trump does indeed sign Insurrection Act. I’ve paid for orders with BTC for years but today I opted to pay 10% more to use PayPal. Simply because I believe it’s possible to see my purchased BTC drop significantly in value during the 45 minutes it takes to purchase and transfer to wallet and then to source. 🤷🏿‍♂️

We had a sub forum on this topic at ANASCI. Many threads talking about everything. The problem is, just like here, people complained about losing money. Most would have made money if they just use some common sense. No one participated after the crash in 2017, so we shut it down. Trust me, I knew nothing on this subject until I started studying it and I don't have any fancy degrees. Just takes some time to investigate all angles and patience. People lack both nowadays.

I know this but how can I purchase bitcoin and send immediately. I buy bitcoin it always says 5-7 days till I can send to another wallet! I'm not getting it. I can use cash app to buy bitcoin for 1K and more?
I need to make purchase now. Some of you guys have spare coin for this shit I do not. Afraid if I use another mode I'll lose the money. Using coinbase and buying from my bank account to fund my bitcoins is all I know how to do. If I buy with cash app does it go to my same wallet I have on coinbase? WTF!?

If you need coin to buy something, as has been said, buy only what you need and send it the moment you can. You wont be subject to ups or downs, just what you paid for.

Cash in mail? That can get lost in the mail or sniffed out by dogs or the receiver can just say they didnt get it.

Western union and moneygram? They can cancel you without notice.

With bitcoin, you have trusty old block chain. No losing it in the mail. No receiver saying they didn't get it when you can look in their wallet and say "yeah you did".

Crypto is insanely easy to use. Don't like it as an investment? Then don't HOLD IT. Modern problems require modern solutions.

I have a few grand in unactualized gains in crypto that I plan on holding instead if taking profit and using as hedge to other investments. I dont understand why traditional finance guys who can throw money in a 401k regularly and balance a checkbook and understand credit....and who probably live by the mantra "time in the market is superior to timing the market" cant apply that logic to crpyto.

Anyone who researched this subject should have known that BTC was likely to drop any day now. Although saying that it's impossible to predict but if you are not investing so prepared to see it go up/down because it is very volatile you shouldn't use something like coinbase for purchases unless you can deposit funds instantly. Whenever you are just using BTC to pay for something and you need an exact amount you just use something like cash app so you are just sending it straightaway and you never will lose out if it suddenly drops over the week. The information is all over the internet if you just spend a little time researching. I know very little about cryptocurrency but the basics tell you everything you need to know to avoid these sort of things happening. Chances are it goes further down but I am hoping for a rebound over the next few days.

I know this but how can I purchase bitcoin and send immediately. I buy bitcoin it always says 5-7 days till I can send to another wallet! I'm not getting it. I can use cash app to buy bitcoin for 1K and more?
I need to make purchase now. Some of you guys have spare coin for this shit I do not. Afraid if I use another mode I'll lose the money. Using coinbase and buying from my bank account to fund my bitcoins is all I know how to do. If I buy with cash app does it go to my same wallet I have on coinbase? WTF!?

Download cash app to purchase and coinbase for the wallet. Disregard the histeria and paranoia over coinbase unless you’re dealing with large amounts.

Anyways, buy BTC through cash app and withdraw immediately and place in your coinbase BTC wallet. Takes about 45 minutes to be available. Then you simply send it to the source’s wallet address. Super simple

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131