advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin up 35% since January 6th but.....

i remember they said by the end of summer 2022, bitcoin will hit 100k, and by the end of 2022 300k, that was all theory, the real world is a different thing, by the end of 2022 it was close to 15k which is 5 percent of the predicted price lol

i just saw a pic of a guy buying chicken breast in califronia 15$ per pound

i just saw a pic of a guy buying chicken breast in califronia 15$ per pound
It was $2.99 a pound in my area which is also on the west coast yesterday.
I see guys pumping up the the next big BTC run up all the time. But if the same guys didn't predict the big drop in 2021 and the slow decline of 2022 in advance then i don't have any faith in their unbiased predictions.

And this is what leads me to believe that it is the first scenario...A lot of bulls pumping the market with a lot of people on the sidelines waiting for that 18K, 14K, 10k. Now would be the perfect time to pump to a new ATH while everyone is waiting for the corrections.

Remember that whales holding, waiting for their targets to dump their bags don't want to dump at a point where everyone is expecting...Everyone waiting until the halving for the rise (like the usual course), would make for a perfect backdrop to push that amount up over the next 6-8 months before crashing the price back down heading into the halving - leaving everyone that was waiting on the sideline left with their mouths hanging open in a WTF moment.

Everyone thinking that btc can't possibly shoot that high within a very small time frame haven't been paying attention...At below 10k is when it shot up to 69k within 2-3 months without even a hassle. 100k is absolutely no problem, especially with the Sovereign Wealth Funds overseas waiting to dump 1-3% into btc alone once their regulations are finalized.

Right now, the only REAL manipulation that is happening in the market is being done due to the US govt...If they would finalize regulations it would clean out the industry within a year. They are leaving things as-is because market chaos is good for their fear-mongering business.
That'd be nice...a little mini bull market and crash leading into low prices just before the halving. I'll probably take some profits if we reach 50k+. I have never sold crypto except once in Oct 2021 when I needed liquidity for moving cities.

Do you have any thoughts on how regulation might affect btc vs alt ratios? What actually happens if BTC maintains its status as a commodity (no central issuer) while eth is classified as a security (has to register with the SEC)? I've read some BTC maxis saying that once alts are forced to disclose as much info as a normal security issuance, their prices plummet and btc gains even more dominance. I'm not so sure about this... what do you think?

Nobody knows shit about fuck.

That's what it was, that's what it is, that's what it will always be.

And time in the market, beats timing the market. Always.

🤞

The trouble with the coins is that once the government decides to whole heartedly regulate them they will become worthless. Play them up and down and make your money from them, don't look at them as some sci fi wet dream way of the future thing like all the pumpers would beg to convince you of.

I'll keep quiet now, last time I tried to warn everyone before the crash I caught a ban for it....I know many here are very sensitive about their coins 🤣

That'd be nice...a little mini bull market and crash leading into low prices just before the halving. I'll probably take some profits if we reach 50k+. I have never sold crypto except once in Oct 2021 when I needed liquidity for moving cities.

Do you have any thoughts on how regulation might affect btc vs alt ratios? What actually happens if BTC maintains its status as a commodity (no central issuer) while eth is classified as a security (has to register with the SEC)? I've read some BTC maxis saying that once alts are forced to disclose as much info as a normal security issuance, their prices plummet and btc gains even more dominance. I'm not so sure about this... what do you think?

Regulations of any kind are only going to help btc more than hurt it...O'Leary is on record numerous times discussing how the Saudi Sovereign Wealth managers are waiting on the sidelines until US has set proper regulations. Just 1-3% alone going into BTC will rock the market! Another 1-3% allocated to alts like ETH and other tier 2-3 coins. Like he said and it's true, these are not Family Hedge Funds, this IS where the real money is! Which is why he is also on record numerous times stating he has no problem with the current situation of the market because manipulation by others gives him the opportunity to build positions in other projects.

Most coins are gone once regulations hit...ETH is the only one that is getting the back and forth between the CFTC and SEC and whether or not that is a security. My thoughts are they are only going to be hit with a base fine for the initial offering but there are too many hands in that now, they'll label that with BTC I believe. But the XRP suit with the SEC right now is going to shed a lot of light on the future.

I'll keep quiet now, last time I tried to warn everyone before the crash I caught a ban for it....I know many here are very sensitive about their coins 🤣
Not sure who banned you my man or for what...You know you have no problem worrying about that when responding to anything I post.

Regulations of any kind are only going to help btc more than hurt it...O'Leary is on record numerous times discussing how the Saudi Sovereign Wealth managers are waiting on the sidelines until US has set proper regulations. Just 1-3% alone going into BTC will rock the market! Another 1-3% allocated to alts like ETH and other tier 2-3 coins. Like he said and it's true, these are not Family Hedge Funds, this IS where the real money is! Which is why he is also on record numerous times stating he has no problem with the current situation of the market because manipulation by others gives him the opportunity to build positions in other projects.

Most coins are gone once regulations hit...ETH is the only one that is getting the back and forth between the CFTC and SEC and whether or not that is a security. My thoughts are they are only going to be hit with a base fine for the initial offering but there are too many hands in that now, they'll label that with BTC I believe. But the XRP suit with the SEC right now is going to shed a lot of light on the future.

Not sure who banned you my man or for what...You know you have no problem worrying about that when responding to anything I post.

haha K1 thanks brother, it was a long long time ago and I'm totally joking about...

We had a thread a long while back when BTC exploded that would have rivaled any pump and dump thread on any penny stock forum out there. I went in and told everyone to be smart and take your profits because it wasn't going to last, I was mocked for it as anyone trying to pump something would do. Then a couple months later after BTC had completely crashed I went back and told everyone to take a lesson from it. A mod which shall remain nameless who had obviously lost his ass on BTC told me to stay out of the thread. When I wrote back asking why exactly as I hadn't done anything and tried to smooth it out even PM'ing him directly....I caught a ban for it.

Fun times!

haha K1 thanks brother, it was a long long time ago and I'm totally joking about...

We had a thread a long while back when BTC exploded that would have rivaled any pump and dump thread on any penny stock forum out there. I went in and told everyone to be smart and take your profits because it wasn't going to last, I was mocked for it as anyone trying to pump something would do. Then a couple months later after BTC had completely crashed I went back and told everyone to take a lesson from it. A mod which shall remain nameless who had obviously lost his ass on BTC told me to stay out of the thread. When I wrote back asking why exactly as I hadn't done anything and tried to smooth it out even PM'ing him directly....I caught a ban for it.

Fun times!
Yeah dude, none of us have a crystal ball and all sorts of things inside and outside of the crypto space can radically change prices and might be somewhat foreseeable or totally unforeseeable and anywhere in between. You definitely should not catch a ban for suggesting that the price might go down due to some informed prediction you might have; most people jerking each other off in the crypto space all greatly overestimated the impact of the ukraine/russia conflict on crypto markets and hugely underestimated the impact of rate hikes. So alternative opinions are welcome.

Bitcoins follows a cycle due to the halving process, the next halving is March 18, 2024. So leading up to that date, probably 6 months prior Bitcoin will start the pump hard. It will peak, and can go quite high. Last time we saw the low of 4k go to the high of near 70k. This time we can see the low of 15k go to 100/200k. I honestly could see it going to 200k.

Keep in mind this cycle has proven correct every time, there is always a pump with the halving leading to a "crypto winter" after, which we are still in now.

If you are interested in this research the bitcoin halving process, it will give you a lot of insight.

Too many sellers will come out of the wood works if it goes up to 100k anytime soon. I think it goes up to low 30s in the short term, before dropping back down once Fed changes rates. People are pricing in a pivot, once that pivot happens air will be let out of the bag. And if it doesn't happen, it drops harder.
I am retiring if it does to 100k.. hahhahaha come on guys pump it so i can say goodbye to all of you... It will be good riddance for you all..haahahahahah

Bitcoins follows a cycle due to the halving process, the next halving is March 18, 2024. So leading up to that date, probably 6 months prior Bitcoin will start the pump hard. It will peak, and can go quite high. Last time we saw the low of 4k go to the high of near 70k. This time we can see the low of 15k go to 100/200k. I honestly could see it going to 200k.

Keep in mind this cycle has proven correct every time, there is always a pump with the halving leading to a "crypto winter" after, which we are still in now.

If you are interested in this research the bitcoin halving process, it will give you a lot of insight.
agreed so far it has maintained its 4 year cycle.. Hope this trend continues..

Jumping on here, because I've been watching the BTC jump after the bank collapse last week.
I'm fortunate, I got in at $3k range for BTC.. Many bought when it was ultra high.
That said, I have been very careful with my coins keeping them in a Hard Wallet, except a minor $1K in Voyager (much was LINK), which I have wrote off. Actually, lucky for compared to many. I never used the Brinkman scam exchange, saw that one coming from the beginning.
I tend to agree to those above, so many people make claims as to BTC pumping or dumping.. no one knows. For all the years I have been in, no one has been right for "reasons' or predictions of the market.
Many of the smaller coins are fully pumped by youtubers, then they dump on the up (I started tracking several people and how the coins they recommended did and it's very evident how they jumped up right after their "video" then about a week later dropped to what it was originally or below.

It definitely is a "hobby" investment.

Stay Safe!
Cheers,
PP

Is 30k out of reach????

Couple more banks go under . I want it at 100k
I think K1 mentioned this, but think about banks going under and everything switching over to digital. Total control by Government with your money then and click your money can be frozen or lost. You can't hide crypto under your mattress. Some people think this is far fetched, but think about it if the Government is regulating it with total control.

$28,000 today

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear