over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin, what's the easiest way?

Bitcoin is a PITA when you first start using it. I decided to go with it and now I think it might be the easiest option around.
Coinbase is very good, but when you first start it is very confusing in my opinion.
Some things if you use coinbase:
It might not take your debit/credit card right away.
You will have to wait for a lil' while if you use your bank account to transfer funds.. That wait can make you lose money with the currency being volatile (especially in the last few weeks). I lost like $80 and was pretty pissed.
If you do use it, make sure to put in more money or to have time before ordering, as you might end up losing/making money down the road.

Bitcoin is a PITA when you first start using it. I decided to go with it and now I think it might be the easiest option around.
Coinbase is very good, but when you first start it is very confusing in my opinion.
Some things if you use coinbase:
It might not take your debit/credit card right away.
You will have to wait for a lil' while if you use your bank account to transfer funds.. That wait can make you lose money with the currency being volatile (especially in the last few weeks). I lost like $80 and was pretty pissed.
If you do use it, make sure to put in more money or to have time before ordering, as you might end up losing/making money down the road.

Agreed and I would take money out and put it in your USD wallet. Then transfer that money over to GDAX. There you can set when you want to buy and sell when not on computer. Plus the fees are so much less. Only downfall with coinbase is their fees are high when you buy and sell. Better to go through GDAX.

Agreed and I would take money out and put it in your USD wallet. Then transfer that money over to GDAX. There you can set when you want to buy and sell when not on computer. Plus the fees are so much less. Only downfall with coinbase is their fees are high when you buy and sell. Better to go through GDAX.

Is GDAX basically another type of wallet? Cause I know the Bitcoin app lets you do the same kind of stuff. Just wondering.

Is GDAX basically another type of wallet? Cause I know the Bitcoin app lets you do the same kind of stuff. Just wondering.

If you signed up for Coinbase, GDAX is linked to that. You are already a member. Just go on GDAX and you can see you can transfer money from Coinbase.

I paid $70 for 10 of them a few years ago. Bought MDMA on the Silk Road.

Hindsight is a bitch sometimes

localbitcoin as well.. cash desposit into a trader's bank account.
this option usually costs 10-15% of total trade..
depends on the trader's exchange rate and the day's value of bitcoin.

I just put up a great "How To" article on Bitcoin and how to get them. Have a look at it. I copied most of this from another source on the net that had written this all out, I just really liked it and thought it was one of the best explained ways to get your BTC.

I feel the easiest way to get them is to buy on Local bitcoins. Theres no restrictions and no issues if you know what your doing. Heres the link, it has some screen shots and a lot of great info:

https://depotorder.co/blog/posts/tu...to-stay-safe-purchasing-and-spending-bitcoins

I just put up a great "How To" article on Bitcoin and how to get them. Have a look at it. I copied most of this from another source on the net that had written this all out, I just really liked it and thought it was one of the best explained ways to get your BTC.

I feel the easiest way to get them is to buy on Local bitcoins. Theres no restrictions and no issues if you know what your doing. Heres the link, it has some screen shots and a lot of great info:

https://depotorder.co/blog/posts/tu...to-stay-safe-purchasing-and-spending-bitcoins

I clicked on the link you provided and it brings me to the bitcoin tutorial on your site but nothing happens when I click on it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131