over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin, what's the easiest way?

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What's with this Bitcoin bullshit? Why does everyone want it? and what's the easiest way to get them? I joined paxful, was about to give them my social security number, last three tax returns, birth certificate and passport, when I read that they're a scam! So how can I do this easily, something like paypal?

need to read man there are quite a few threads on this all with answers

The easiest way is buy it from someone that already has it.
I think that is also your best way to use it as it is designed, anonymous.

When you use an exchange, or you go meet some stranger, or you go in bank of america to deposit in some unkown account i think all that is tracked.
That is fine, unless your thinking its not. wu, moneygram etc your giving your info.

need to read man there are quite a few threads on this all with answers

I searched for bitcoin and found nothing.

The easiest way is buy it from someone that already has it.
I think that is also your best way to use it as it is designed, anonymous.

When you use an exchange, or you go meet some stranger, or you go in bank of america to deposit in some unkown account i think all that is tracked.
That is fine, unless your thinking its not. wu, moneygram etc your giving your info.

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly does that mean? I tried to buy some and it showed me "vendors" so I'm assuming it's just a different type of commodity, like for example buying gold from someone and trading it to someone who wants to do a deal in gold...

In all honesty, I don't care about anonymity... It seems as if it's easier to get scammed by buying it from a third party, as opposed to the source directly, why can't I just add funds with my card or through paypal? that's what I was asking, if there is a simpler way to do it... Thanks for your replies...

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly does that mean? I tried to buy some and it showed me "vendors" so I'm assuming it's just a different type of commodity, like for example buying gold from someone and trading it to someone who wants to do a deal in gold...

In all honesty, I don't care about anonymity... It seems as if it's easier to get scammed by buying it from a third party, as opposed to the source directly, why can't I just add funds with my card or through paypal? that's what I was asking, if there is a simpler way to do it... Thanks for your replies...

If you are not worried about that, then use Coinbase. A very easy site to buy Bitcoin. I suggest you buy some ETH right now at the price it is. :)

Last edited:
What you get is nothing but a code of numbers that are worth money.
The number code is called bitcoins.

Spend a about 3-4 hours on you tube and google reading up if you want to learn.

If Just wanting to buy Bitcoin from the exchange use Coinbase.

What's with this Bitcoin bullshit? Why does everyone want it? and what's the easiest way to get them? I joined paxful, was about to give them my social security number, last three tax returns, birth certificate and passport, when I read that they're a scam! So how can I do this easily, something like paypal?

Download Coinbase from the App store. You can then buy/exchange USD for Bitcoins using a bank account and/or credit card.

Download Coinbase from the App store. You can then buy/exchange USD for Bitcoins using a bank account and/or credit card.

You can buy it after they approve your account and you give them a ton of personal
Information.

May also note
If you try to use fake info, they will block you.
So consider them the same as a bank.

I did coinbase it took 10 days for them to transfer the funds.
This Bitcoin is way to much Hassel I'll never use it again.

I did coinbase it took 10 days for them to transfer the funds.

This Bitcoin is way to much Hassel I'll never use it again.

If you link a credit card you can make instant buys.

Ya we tried that but for some reason? none of our cards would work. I ended up using my checking account.
Actually my wife handled it all I have zero patients for this sort of thing.

If one has to spend a few hours on the internet figuring out how to use it then it's more trouble than it's worth.

Ya we tried that but for some reason? none of our cards would work. I ended up using my checking account.
Actually my wife handled it all I have zero patients for this sort of thing.

If one has to spend a few hours on the internet figuring out how to use it then it's more trouble than it's worth.

Once you figure it out its pretty slick. People probably thought the same about
a CD vs digital music. Fuck I have to download it?
I see it being used more and not less in the future. Im sure they will have a way to make it more user friendly for beginners. You are not the only one that feels this way.

A lot of them have Polypayment now which means you can go into particular shops and they scan a code on your phone and you can put instant cash deposit in there.

I think coinbase has this feature now

They are taking bitcoin because it is a safe haven from taxes. Only approximately 19,000 people paid taxes on cryptocurrency in 2016. So, basically nobody in the USA pays taxes on them.

If you are not worried about that, then use Coinbase. A very easy site to buy Bitcoin. I suggest you buy some ETH right now at the price it is. :)

Agreed. Coinbase great way to go. There is also Gemini. But through Coinbase you can use the GDAX platform for lower fees. You can also do a google search online for ATM machines and Bitcoin vendors in your are. You can make deposits through them.

Last edited:
I was very hesitant to get onboard and start using bitcoin but after a couple strange interactions with local WU & MG locations I decided to bite the bullet & give it a shot. I signed up with coinbase and haven't looked back! The trend is that bitcoin will continue to grow in popularity with the sources and at some point may be the only option for payment...especially if you use international sources.

What you get is nothing but a code of numbers that are worth money.
The number code is called bitcoins.

Spend a about 3-4 hours on you tube and google reading up if you want to learn.

If Just wanting to buy Bitcoin from the exchange use Coinbase.

A good ELI5 response to what bitcoin is, nice :)

Although technically coinbase is not an exchange. It is a company that sells OTC cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, LTC). The exchange affiliated with Coinbase company is called GDAX.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131